A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,162
Currently Running With Scissors:
701 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap MARCH 2012 Discussion and Gallery  (Read 40227 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2012 07:23:37 PM »

We had another swapper join us!  Welcome redstar13!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2012 10:37:47 PM »

Can I just say that I should be grading but I am getting distracted by smashu's lovely work that she is posting on her business page on facebook. Dang!  So talented. 

Also wanted to note that redstar13 is the craftster who made Aria's epic thoracic hoodie.  Oh Yes...have I mentioned that I have stumbled upon a photo of Aria wearing that hoodie and I didn't know who the person was... Heh.  It was sort of trippy.  Wink  I was like, "HEY!  I know that hoodie.  I know that kid."  Cheesy   Anyhow, welcome new joiners.  We only have about a little over a week left to get those claims in.  Don't forget there is a random drawing at the end of the month.  Every claim gets you one entry.  Cheesy  And I am stalking you all.  I have several claims already planned but I am waiting to see where all the claims fall. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

redpopsicles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2012 01:43:15 AM »

I sent off my package to mlsocci74 earlier yesterday, and it should be there tomorrow or the next day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2012 08:41:46 AM »

At the beginning of the month I sent 2 hoops to someone and I know she got them but she hasn't posted them yet and it makes me sad and worried. I didn't remember to photograph them before I sent. Sad

But I've had RubyLynns hoops done for well over a week now and I thought of the perfect addition to Rlynns rocks that I'm sending her but I had to ____ another before I could finish and since yesterday was the first day I actually felt up to doing anything at all, even _______ a rock, and it takes at least a day to dry, well, Maybe I'll get it done today? I'm just so eager to get these 2 claims out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #184 on: March 23, 2012 09:40:59 AM »

Can I just say that I should be grading but I am getting distracted by smashu's lovely work that she is posting on her business page on facebook. Dang!  So talented.
!!!*blush* Thank you! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
Foxy Sam
« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2012 12:08:54 AM »

Just checking in...back to internet coverage today, hoping hedgehog arrives soon. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
quilted
« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2012 07:54:03 AM »

Prepare to be amazed! KodaNRoxyDogs totally outdid herself  Grin

She claimed me for 2 gorgeous necklaces (in perfect colors and length, BTW), but also sent me awesome desk accessories! Coordinated cute box with four magnet clips. I'm going to use the box to hold my jewelry while I work out, and the clips will be PERFECT for helping me brighten up my boring work space.

Thank you KodaNRoxyDogs!

Ooops.... as I was writing this, one of the binder clip magnets became a toddler toy. Just goes to show their universal appeal!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
quilted
« Reply #187 on: March 24, 2012 08:13:19 AM »

In other news, I may be late with my claims for the first time ever in my Craftster history  Cry

I threw my back out last week, and the meds I'm on pretty much knock me out. I usually craft at night after the kids go to sleep, but I've been going to bed at the same time and haven't started on the sleeping bags yet (although I did get some awesome fabric).

I will keep Rlynn, thehappycrochetchic, and SamanthaM posted by PM. I feel so guilty.

Oh, and did I mention we just got a puppy? Yeah.... too much going on at once. So Much Poop!!!!  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #188 on: March 24, 2012 10:38:29 AM »

So I received some awesome cross stitch supplies from thehappycrochetchick last week. Sorry for the delay in getting a picture up.. but here it is!

There is a handful of patterns ( check out the cute kitty one on top!), 2 books with some patterns, fabric, needles, and lots of thread. I cant wait to get started. Thank you so much Julia, this is a great start to learn cross stitch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ollieorange
« Reply #189 on: March 25, 2012 06:33:40 PM »

Just signed up Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design Quilts
How to Develop Basic Welding Skills
How to Do Screen Printing
How to Do Half Double Crochet
How to Dry Apple Slices for Crafts
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...