A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
678 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap MARCH 2012 Discussion and Gallery  (Read 34852 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2012 03:43:45 PM »

hi ladies - i am joining up late in the game this month!

been trying to pinterest stalk everyone and i'm going cross-eyed from it.  i've got to finish a pinting in the next couple days for the ows - anyone want something painted while i'm already making a mess?

sigh.  i was feeling lazy tonight so i have pizza delivery en route Wink

jo

I have an awful lot of your stuff pinned! Hoops, artwork, shirts....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DawnsTrees
« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2012 08:30:25 PM »

How the heck did I miss this whole thread?  I just got caught up reading all 12 pages! 
Glad you found us! (but it is good to know that I am not the only one - I did that last month!)

This month is tough for me claiming - I am going to a conference for a week, so not only will  I be gone for the last week of the month, but I am trying to get organized and prepared for it. That said, I have been stalking pinterests to see if there is something that I just HAVE to make before I leave. There are so many awesome things pinned! That said, I think that we should all challenge ourselves to put at least 5 new craftable items into our pins (perhaps with an eye to different mediums than we usually pin...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
Foxy Sam
« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2012 09:45:17 PM »

Just to update progress, hedgehog is going well, almost there... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
Saintcady
« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2012 10:06:42 PM »

My double box is all done, packed, and ready; I just ran out of time for the post office today. It will go out tomorrow for sure. When I finished the weighted stuffy and showed my husband he tried to hid it and keep it for himself. I figure that's a thumbs up. I was wise enough to make sure my son never caught a glimpse of it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rubylynns
« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2012 08:04:21 AM »

I finished YumJello01's hoop today just need to get it in the mail and I almost have jexxican's package finished, just need to find a few fun things to throw in there!  I think i need to become a friend of crafster so I can go ahead and make a 3rd claim lol.  This swap is addicting. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2012 08:32:48 AM »

Addicting indeed, Ruby!

My claims update:
RLynn's rocks are coming along quite nicely, just need to figure out how to ______ the last one. What kind of rocks is a surprise!
Rubylynns' hoops are done! I just need to box them up. I am very pleased with them. Tempting to put them in a bubble mailer but I am too paranoid. The box will just be too big, oh well!

Hopefully I get Rlynn's done before this comes out. No, scratch that, I don't care if I send late: I'm ready to be done with this "craft!" I'll be a week late tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2012 09:06:36 AM »

My claims to Casey1201 and Bunny1kenobi are going out today.  I am currently maxed on claims until someone receives but Bunny should receive ASAP since we live only 30-45 minutes away from each other Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SamanthaM
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2012 06:17:27 AM »

Craftaddictions box of wool is packed and waiting for its ride to the post office! I used a flat rate priority box, so it should arrive quickly! I was all set to claim JoMama for fingerless mitts (I have the perfect rainbow yarn), then realized someone beat me to it! So I am back looking for a crafty claim...yay, time to stalk pinterest again!

Have a great day everyone!
Samantha
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Casey1201
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2012 12:49:38 PM »

I received from craftaddication and they are awesome. I am in awe how fast you cranked these out and my gramps will love them!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
Saintcady
« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2012 03:46:22 PM »

Nice socks! I love thick warm socks but rarely have the patience to make them. Or rather, I rarely have the patience to make 2; pairs of things are always tough for me.

I received from smashu today and I'm thrilled! She sent two painted shirts for my son and I love them both.

The first is a blue shirt with a brown squirrel with nut on it. It's super cute and original art! Max approved he said "awww, a widdle squirrel with a haycorn!" (We read a lot of Winnie the Pooh.)

The other one was an even bigger hit. It's a green shirt with a picture of a kale leaf and the words "KALED I've been hit with a leafy green vegetable" and is a Pinterest wish made real!

When I read it to Max he couldn't stop cracking up. He totally loves it and so do I! See, when he first entered that age of play where he ran around with swords killing people or being killed, he would always say it so it sounded like kaled. "I kaled you! Fall down!" "Oh no, I'm kaled!" etc. For a while I corrected him, but he just kept saying it that way, so one day when he said it I said "Oh no! Max has been hit by a leafy green vegetable!" He thought that was even better and it's been a family running joke since. Now he has a shirt to proclaim he's been kaled with pride!

Love it! Thank you smashu!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Foolproof Brownie Tips from the "Cake Boss"
Oreo Cake Recipe
Ricotta Cheesecake Recipe
Frozen Margarita Watermelon Pops
Pink Lemonade Cupcake Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...