A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 304,875
Currently Running With Scissors:
783 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap MARCH 2012 Discussion and Gallery  (Read 38326 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2012 09:53:25 AM »

Haha...I understand because it was my first thought as well.  And then I had a reality check.  My craftster and pinterest are up all the time and since I have to be on so much for school stuff...well it only takes a little click and a little click there to browse and check in...so I probably check in at least 20 times a day. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mrs Shak
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2012 10:15:22 AM »

I usually leave a tab open for both Craftster and Pinterest also. I usually check "Most recent posts" and "Replies to your posts".

Jexxican: I'm working on my claim for you but I may not be able to complete it until tomorrow. I dove into my stash and didn't find anything that I really liked for you and I wasn't able to find fabric that I really liked for you until last night. So I'll be crafting tonight or tomorrow to get it in the mail by Wednesday! I hope all goes well with your "almost completed project", I can't wait to see pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
rubylynns
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2012 10:45:19 AM »

First claim made =)  I've been watching this swap for a while not sure why I haven't yet.  I am in love with pinterest. I spend far to much time on there. 

Lets see I'm going to catch up with this board.  Crafts I do, mostly embroidery and some sewing.  I am getting better so I am venturing out to try new things. I've only been crafting for about a year so I still consider myself a beginner. 

My computer is on all day and I usually have 3 windows open, facebook, pinterest, and craftster =)   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DawnsTrees
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2012 12:40:07 PM »

hehehehe... we seem to be a "dedicated" bunch. I am actually trying really hard to NOT check Craftster all of the time. I usually also have four tabs open (my email, facebook, pinterest, and craftster), but am finding that I am not doing the work I need to get done. My goal is to only check twice a day (morning and night), but I am not being very successful since it is currently noon and this is the 3rd time today that I have been on! I may need to disable my internet connection since I don't seem to have any self control today! Okay - closing craftster and getting back to the presentation that I should be working on...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
Foxy Sam
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2012 06:04:22 PM »

HIya...I have come to join you guys for this round too...so much fun...I find it hard to leave craftster and pinterest to do anything else but don't get to check all day at work, as am not next to a computer so that lessons the amounts I check online...hehehe...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2012 06:18:29 PM »

I have to try very hard to pull myself away from craftster and pinterest. (Actually losing that battle right now). I know I have to work, but then I see a something pretty and go 'ooooh' and start clicking some more, and boom, I've been online for longer than I planned.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
honeybone
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2012 07:01:06 PM »

HIya...I have come to join you guys for this round too...so much fun...I find it hard to leave craftster and pinterest to do anything else but don't get to check all day at work, as am not next to a computer so that lessons the amounts I check online...hehehe...

I'm not going to lie, I am pretty stoked there is another kiwi doing this swap, off to check your board to see if there is anything I can make you and OMG YAY cheap as postage!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rubylynns
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2012 04:52:09 AM »

Ohh I am so exited someone claimed me.  Also I started on my claim.  Its turning out great so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2012 05:50:37 AM »

Thanks zzdia, that's lovely, nice to see you too!  I'm so chuffed to be in another swap, it totally motivates me to craft because often I start things for myself and then my depression gets in the way and it all goes by the wayside (too many UFOs to count, have just unearthed a years old scarf that I now want to finish).  I just love crafting for other crafters and I'm eager to start rubylynns' item, it's a visit to the LYS tomorrow!

Also looking forward to seeing others' crafted items.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2012 08:22:39 AM »

I am also an addict of both craftster and pinterest. I try to keep the obsessive checking to a minimumn but usually fail. Wink On another note, send both my claims off yesterday. Can't wait for everyone to receive so I can claim again! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Panda Mask
How to Make a Lion Mask
How to Make a Turkey Mask
How to Make a Werewolf Mask
How to Make a Crochet Rope
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...