A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap MARCH 2012 Discussion and Gallery  (Read 34671 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012 12:51:02 PM »

I do jewelry, my boyfriend does the wire work....but I love to do papercraft, painting and woodburning and hoopla (I got books! I'm gonna learn more stitches) and I'll give anything a try if I think you'll like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
smashu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012 01:17:58 PM »

The majority of what I do is machine and some hand sewing, digital illustration/paper crafts, some felt & polymer, silk screening and butcher's paper stencils. I love clothing recon and upcycling too! I guess I mostly stick to accessories like purses/bags, screened stuff and some jewellery (which I'm getting more into making again after a LONG break and have a big stash of materials for).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012 01:47:36 PM »

Ooo...digital illustration sounds interesting.  Also, clothing recons are super cool too.  If you ever want to try your hand at clothing recons for a little one, you could always try some for Aria.  I wouldn't mind at all.  Heh.  Wink  That goes for you too, Casey1201.  If you want to try a mini tee recon...heh.  My pins are mostly for inspiration.  While I like the items I pin and would love to get a close recreation, I'd also love something loosely inspired by them. 

I love the variety we have so far.  Also just so everybody knows...I sew and make jewelry but I love when either are done for me.  Most of my crafting goes elsewhere which is probably a common occurrence for many of us.  In fact, a lot of the handmade items I do own are not of my own creation...they came from swapping. 

The majority of what I do is machine and some hand sewing, digital illustration/paper crafts, some felt & polymer, silk screening and butcher's paper stencils. I love clothing recon and upcycling too! I guess I mostly stick to accessories like purses/bags, screened stuff and some jewellery (which I'm getting more into making again after a LONG break and have a big stash of materials for).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

honeybone
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012 03:05:51 PM »

I mostly do embroidery, but this month I am going to try claim something in a different medium!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mrs Shak
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012 03:34:36 PM »

I like to sew, knit, beading (mainly bracelets) and paper crafting. I also do a bunch of other things but these I do well so I look for these crafts to make for people.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
DawnsTrees
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012 03:40:14 PM »

I primarily do jewelry, but I also dabble in paper crafts, polyclay, resin, wirework... I like to try almost anything though!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
honeybone
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012 04:43:54 PM »

I am working on something I found on someones pinterest, I am waiting for my student allowance to be approved so I have money before I make the claim, so I will know when I am getting paid and when I can afford to send out!
This is so damn cute though, I kind of want to keep it for myself!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012 05:42:24 PM »

I like dabbling in lots of different stuff (but am far from expert in any of them). I mostly do jewelry, crochet, stenciling. I can also recreate drawings and paintings, but I'm not good at the whole making original stuff up. I could probably do electronal/electronics-related things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012 06:35:31 PM »

Yeah but your recreation abilities are AMAZING!  I love the art you sent to me! 

I like dabbling in lots of different stuff (but am far from expert in any of them). I mostly do jewelry, crochet, stenciling. I can also recreate drawings and paintings, but I'm not good at the whole making original stuff up. I could probably do electronal/electronics-related things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012 07:48:21 PM »

Yeah but your recreation abilities are AMAZING!  I love the art you sent to me! 

Thanks, rlynn. I loved making them. Cheesy

I've got my first claim for this round all planned, but I want to make some headway on it first before I do the actual claim
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Great Wall Cookbook Review
Cooking at Boom Noodle
Clay Pot Rice in Hong Kong
Hong Kong Egg Tarts
How to Make Sambal and Coconut Rice
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...