A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 308,214
Currently Running With Scissors:
423 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap MARCH 2012 Discussion and Gallery  (Read 66238 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012 12:51:02 PM »

I do jewelry, my boyfriend does the wire work....but I love to do papercraft, painting and woodburning and hoopla (I got books! I'm gonna learn more stitches) and I'll give anything a try if I think you'll like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
smashu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012 01:17:58 PM »

The majority of what I do is machine and some hand sewing, digital illustration/paper crafts, some felt & polymer, silk screening and butcher's paper stencils. I love clothing recon and upcycling too! I guess I mostly stick to accessories like purses/bags, screened stuff and some jewellery (which I'm getting more into making again after a LONG break and have a big stash of materials for).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012 01:47:36 PM »

Ooo...digital illustration sounds interesting.  Also, clothing recons are super cool too.  If you ever want to try your hand at clothing recons for a little one, you could always try some for Aria.  I wouldn't mind at all.  Heh.  Wink  That goes for you too, Casey1201.  If you want to try a mini tee recon...heh.  My pins are mostly for inspiration.  While I like the items I pin and would love to get a close recreation, I'd also love something loosely inspired by them. 

I love the variety we have so far.  Also just so everybody knows...I sew and make jewelry but I love when either are done for me.  Most of my crafting goes elsewhere which is probably a common occurrence for many of us.  In fact, a lot of the handmade items I do own are not of my own creation...they came from swapping. 

The majority of what I do is machine and some hand sewing, digital illustration/paper crafts, some felt & polymer, silk screening and butcher's paper stencils. I love clothing recon and upcycling too! I guess I mostly stick to accessories like purses/bags, screened stuff and some jewellery (which I'm getting more into making again after a LONG break and have a big stash of materials for).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

honeybone
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012 03:05:51 PM »

I mostly do embroidery, but this month I am going to try claim something in a different medium!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mrs Shak
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012 03:34:36 PM »

I like to sew, knit, beading (mainly bracelets) and paper crafting. I also do a bunch of other things but these I do well so I look for these crafts to make for people.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
DawnsTrees
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012 03:40:14 PM »

I primarily do jewelry, but I also dabble in paper crafts, polyclay, resin, wirework... I like to try almost anything though!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
honeybone
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012 04:43:54 PM »

I am working on something I found on someones pinterest, I am waiting for my student allowance to be approved so I have money before I make the claim, so I will know when I am getting paid and when I can afford to send out!
This is so damn cute though, I kind of want to keep it for myself!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012 05:42:24 PM »

I like dabbling in lots of different stuff (but am far from expert in any of them). I mostly do jewelry, crochet, stenciling. I can also recreate drawings and paintings, but I'm not good at the whole making original stuff up. I could probably do electronal/electronics-related things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012 06:35:31 PM »

Yeah but your recreation abilities are AMAZING!  I love the art you sent to me! 

I like dabbling in lots of different stuff (but am far from expert in any of them). I mostly do jewelry, crochet, stenciling. I can also recreate drawings and paintings, but I'm not good at the whole making original stuff up. I could probably do electronal/electronics-related things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012 07:48:21 PM »

Yeah but your recreation abilities are AMAZING!  I love the art you sent to me! 

Thanks, rlynn. I loved making them. Cheesy

I've got my first claim for this round all planned, but I want to make some headway on it first before I do the actual claim
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!
September 21, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...