A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 304,867
Currently Running With Scissors:
373 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap MARCH 2012!  (Read 7023 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

honeybone
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012 04:08:24 PM »

Hi everyone! I am Tiv and I am a bakery student living in New Zealand! So, anything with sweet foods on it is always loved!
I have a pretty crazy style, it is pretty hard not to please me! Honestly, I love anything handmade that has obvious thought put into it! Obviously my boards show a lot about me and my tastes and likes!
Try to stick to my first 6 boards (huge wants--things to hold things), nothing needs to be an exact copy, inspired by is totally cool with me! My food board is out for obvious reasons, you can probably get some inspiration from my craft ideas board, but honestly it is a huge mess, and there are some things on there I dont want anymore! My new room board is also a bit of a mess too!
If anyone claims for something on my huge wants board I will love them so much! They are not all large items, just things I really really want! I am also in rather desperate need of a BIGBIG messenger bag to hold my chef uniform and workbooks for school!

Here is my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/littlepinkheart/
Huge thanks to anyone that claims me!!!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012 05:48:12 PM by honeybone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Casey1201
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012 05:27:57 PM »

My name is Casey. I live in Colorado with my boyfriend of 5 years and our 3 fur children, Rocky, Daisy and Dahlia. We are both San Diego natives. I love bohemian vibed items and our house definitely has some boho influence. I am an Animal Welfare Officer for the Humane Society and love my job.

All of my boards are free game aside for the things I have made and Things for me to make. I would prefer not to receive just supply packages. I am open to your interpretations of any items and do not expect exact replication of items seen on my boards. I am also open to receiving items for others, I dont have boards for them but they are mixed in and most have some sort of comment about who it would be for if not myself.

Thanks for picking something for me!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012 05:28:39 PM by Casey1201 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
smashu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012 06:40:54 PM »

Hi! Im Ash from Ontario, Canada. Im a full time Masters student but continue to work as a footwear designer which I have been doing for almost 6 years now. I have some giant things due in the next 5-6 weeks and NEED this swap so I don't lose my sanity lol I also do costume design in any other spare time I have. My life consists of discovering and creating things every waking moment and that is a happy place for me to be!  I live with my sweetheart who appreciates but is not craftily inclined..yet

I love vintage clothing, also more punk/alt stuff. Bounce between androgynous and feminine. I had reduction surgery a year and a half ago so Im still getting used to my drastically different body! I cosplay (wear costumes out in public for non-halloween events) a lot and also attend fetish events.

Colors I like: black, saffron, mint green, greys. Reds and purples, generally bright colors except yellow. Love anything tentacles, foxes, dinosaurs, things related to such geekery as adventure time, venture bros, studio ghibli, harry potter, doctor who, monster high. In general love fairytales, fables and horror.

I am 57 but pretty small size wise. If unsure, medium is usually a safe bet because I'm comfortable wearing things a bit baggier right now. If you want any measurements at all, just PM me and I can give them to you!

For my boards, stick to WANT!, To make wishlist, and Cosplay. In regards to the Cosplay folder, these are costumes on my bucket list that I do not currently have any supplies or pieces for so if you see a prop or something you are interesting in making, let me know! Unless its cosplay related, I dont need duplicates of what Ive posted. If you feel inspired by a pin, use your imagination! I don't have a supply claim board yet.

And the fun stuff. Ive got a lot of allergies! Smoke, perfumes and synthetic scents, cats, gerbils, certain plants, moulds, certain metals if they will be rubbing directly on bare skin (Im okay with sterling silver or gold). Food allergies to derivatives of corn, wheat, dairy, mustard family, grapeseed oil, anything fermented. Dont let that scare you off please! Any concerns please PM me.

My pintrest: http://pinterest.com/smashworks/
(I constantly update my pintrest!)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012 01:20:52 AM by smashu » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012 07:02:05 PM »

I'm Aida and I'm from the Philippines. I'm a web developer. I love geeky things, musicals, books. I also appreciate humor tending to the nerdy programming side because of my course. My favorite colors are the from the pure shades to darker shades of greens and blues and mixes of those two colors. I'm not a huge fan of the overly bright shades like

All my boards are fair game for crafting or inspiration, except for the stuff I've made, received from swaps ones (but they do show a lot about me), keep in mind (just stuff I want to keep track of) and places I want to go to and cute/funny board (just there for the fun). You don't have to craft exact copies of my pins, inspired by them is fine. You can mix and match as you want from my pins. I'm still adding more pins, slowly but surely!

And I'd love supplies, if you want to make a supply claim, I've got a supply board. I would absolutely love you if you send me stuff to make leather cuffs like snaps and snap setters, mini buckles, and leather. I've been totally fixating on them lately.

http://pinterest.com/zzdia/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012 05:58:07 AM »

Hi! I'm so excited to join in! My name is Erica. I live in Redwood Falls, MN. I am an attorney and currently starting my own practice. I am renovating office space right now, so I would love anything law, justice, etc. themed. I also have an Office Ideas board for inspiration that might be helpful. I am married to the love of my life who is an engineer. We have a cutie pie daughter, Maddy, who is about to turn 2 next month.

I love handmade goodies, so have fun! I would welcome anything for myself, or my daughter. My husband is a little skeptical of the handmade movement, so stick to stuff I've pinned for him! Wink My favorite colors are red, turquoise, blue and green. I do not like neon. I love jewelry of all kinds.  I do love anything steampunk, vintage inspired from the 30's thru the 50's, shabby chic, etc. You'll get the idea from my boards I'm sure! Smiley I would absolutely love cotton knitted socks or handmade bath products more than anything! Smiley  

I've just started pinning stuff for Maddy. She's little enough that she doesn't necessarily give preference to colors or anything. If you choose to make her clothing, she's just getting into 2T's. Maddy has a developmental delay that we are currently trying to diagnose. Her OT has recommended weighted blankets and or animals so if anyone would be willing to take that on or help with supplies that would be great. (I will be putting info on Maddy's board.)

Supplies are fine. I started a fabric inspiration board. I'd prefer similar to stuff on the board, or anything with blue and yellow in it (master bedroom project) or any color flannel for baby gift projects. I would love supplies to do soap or bath goodies (I have a few things, but more would be great). Jewelry supplies are always welcome but would prefer no acrylic, seed or pony beads.

Here's my Pinterest link: http://pinterest.com/hindrance/  

All boards are fair game except Crafts I want to Make, Making for Swaps and Stuff I've Made. Inspired by is just fine, no need for exactness. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012 12:14:23 PM by ehinders - Reason: add info » THIS ROCKS   Logged
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012 10:25:35 AM »

Hello hello!  I'm Jessica, and I live in NYC with my boyfriend + 3 cats!  I love pinterest, I love love love it!

I love pink + grey, black + blue, mostly dark or somber colors.  I love artwork and I have a whole wall for hoops, but not many hoops (hint hint).  I love musicals and reading and rainy days.

My pinterest is: http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
I've amassed enough claims now to split up my boards, please see "Crafty Wishes" by category...

My craft ideas board is a combination of techniques I want to try, and things I THINK I can pull off but unless it says "gift idea" or is about Christmas wrapping (which half of it is) feel free to do it for me!  Funny things is a source of inspiration for possible hoops or art or anything you might put words on - "Things I Like" is my general board, I would love anything made based on anything on that board.  And now I have a supply board!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012 08:27:06 PM »

Hi Smiley I'm Melissa and I live in metro Atlanta, GA with my fiance and our chihuahua Rupert. I'm a graphic designer professionally and he's a techy nerd (both professionally and in his spare time). We're both into beer (making and drinking), crocheting (he taught himself recently!), vintage cars, Thai food, recycling and good music. We're getting married this fall, hooray!

Things I love: anything vintage (jewelry, photos, cars, fabrics, owls, porcelain state plates, etc), handspun yarn, knee-length cotton skirts, cabled knitting, embroidery hooplas, things for my dog, wall art, slouchy knit/crochet hats, homemade soap, gardening (container only for now), windchimes, garden gnomes, totebags, cooking/baking, beer-related things (we love craft and dark beers), anything Martha Stewart!

Spring is already in full bloom here and our summers last almost half the year, so I would really love knee length cotton skirts. Simple with an elastic waist would be perfect Smiley I'm plus sized so please PM me for measurements. The patterns / colors just need to be somewhat work appropriate.

Colors I love: teal / aqua, deep brown, mustard yellow, orange, red, charcoal gray, pink, green (lime, grass, avocado), deep purple.

Supplies I could use: always in need of jewelry supplies (glass beads, vintage charms, metal chains in all varieties -- a "bead soup" or "jar of whimsies" is always a welcome treat!), yarn ("odd ball" amounts are fine too), embroidery floss, wooden embroidery hoops, mason jars, fabric fat quarters or any size really, small brown buttons.

Things I dislike: "fun fur" yarn, country or patriotic items, religious themes, camoflauge, cigarette smoke, hunter green, burgundy, neon and pastel colors, anything '80s-looking.

Here is the Pinterest board I've made for inspiration: http://pinterest.com/marut/crafter-swaps-things-i-would-like-to-have/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2012 10:01:26 AM »

Hey everyone! I'm Jessie. I live in Roswell, NM. Please no lame jokes. Thanks!

I am a SAHM to a 5 year old boy, 2 year old girl, and I will have another little girl before this month is over. They all love to get stuff in swaps as much as I do. ETA: Rlynn says I should encourage you to craft for my kids more ( Wink ) so here is the link to my Pinterest board specifically for my kids, though I'm sure you can find inspiration for them on some of my other boards as well: http://pinterest.com/jexxican/little-people/ Need info for sizing just ask!

No allergies. I do have a cat and a dog, though unless you're making something for them I guess it doesn't matter too much, does it?

Not really any major dislikes. I like to think I'm pretty eclectic. I do, however, prefer function to form. I don't really have much space for just pretty things to hang on walls or sit on shelves.

As for the whole pinterest thing: All of my boards are open except the "If I wore jewelry" board because I really don't wear jewelry, though I'm OK if you use that board for inspiration. I prefer function to form. I would really rather get something that is inspired by something on my boards rather than an exact duplicate. I'm pretty sure that's how it goes but I thought I would add that in. Supplies are cool, but I am kind of trying to destash a little so I can make room for this new kid so keep that in mind. "Supplies" off of my "Books" board would be super.
http://pinterest.com/jexxican

Colors and tastes: I wear a lot of blue, but like purples. Relaxing they are. I already mentioned I'm pretty eclectic elsewhere. Russ is all boy and LOVES orange. Alice is a girly tom-boy. And my husband is straight up nerd. I think that's all there is to us.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012 06:33:37 PM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012 11:33:09 AM »

hi... I'm Mindy and I live in SW Florida....I have been a Montessori teacher for about 15 years now. 95% of the time I LOVE what I do, the other 5% is usually ruined by the parents not the children. I am a single mom of 3, 2 kids.. (a son 16, a daughter 12) and a rescue mom to my wonderful ShiTzu "Tinkerbell" (who, mind you, came with her name). I'm a pretty mellow laid back individual, living life with the "Life is Good" motto!... the grass is never greener on the other side! I'm also a firm believer that COFFEE makes the world spin.....I'm a little, well maybe A LOT OCD, but it typically works out for the best.....I love exploring new crafts, and can usually figure out just about anything.... I'm not real good about following patterns, because I always want to make things a bit different so that its a one of a kind ..... whenever possible, I will always strive to.....REDUCE, REUSE and RECYCLE!!!

cat fur and I dont really get along, as long as your cat doesnt become best friends with what you are making for me and he doesnt slip into the box to be sent I should be fine..

My style/likes/wants/needs are pretty apparent on my pinterest boards, but feel free to ask any questions!!

boards that are for me to refer to would be...made by me....baby gift ideas..tutorials and ideas for others..... school ideas.... i need to do this.....wedding ideas for lou lou....

The rest of my boards are open for inspiration

pinterest ....  http://pinterest.com/onegroovyday/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2012 10:35:04 AM »

Hello everyone!  I'm Leeanne and I live near Liverpool in the UK, which I know means there's less chance of me getting picked due to shipping costs.  I am happy to ship overseas, and can't wait to look at all your Pinterests! 

I suffer with mental health probelms which prevents me from doing a "proper" job, but I do volunteer in a charity shop/thrift store which means I get to pick up all sorts of weird and wonderful goodies.  I live with my cat Harlequin who is a fan of handmade toys (epecially if they have nip in!)

All of my boards are open except Things I've Made and Things to Make.  Please feel free to interepret things in your own way, I love unique handmade goodies.  Supplies would be good, I have a board for that, but it would be nice to receive something crafted too, even if it's just wee.

One thing I would really love (and I'm not sure I have a lot of them on my Pinterest, but i'm going to try to address that now) is necklaces.  I love long, long beaded necklaces but short necklines work too.  I love purple, amber, silver, olive green and indigo.

www.pinterest.com/littlebluegirl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Buy a Digital Video Camera
How to Create a Bullet Wound with Makeup
Non-Linear Editing - A Primer
Film Editing Basics and Theory
Free Video Editing Tip: 3D Compositing
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...