A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,805
Currently Running With Scissors:
554 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap MARCH 2012!  (Read 6502 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: February 29, 2012 02:40:36 AM »

Swap name:Ongoing Pinterest Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Rlynn
Co-Organiser: DawnsTrees
Sign-up date range: March. 1 - March 31, 2012
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after claim
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:
This is a pinterest swap, meaning that your fellow craftsters will claim you for something you have pinned on your pinterest site.  If you don't have a pinterest but are interested, go here www.pinterest.com to request one or PM one of the organizers your email address to request an invite.

You must be cleared and have feedback on the January 2012 swap (unless your claim was international) in order to sign up for the March 2012 round.  

If you are late in the February swap, please do not sign up until you send.  You will not be accepted.  Also please note that this swap requires that you communicate with your partner and the organizer.  Please send a PM when you claim, when you send, and when you receive.  People who consistently fail to communicate will be asked to take a break from the Pinterest swap and maybe try again in two months.

Please do not post in the thread until you have been approved by the organizer. This thread is for lists only. The discussion/gallery thread is located here. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=404803.0 Post as soon as possible after signing up so we know you have found the thread and that you are getting updates.

FAQ: Please READ

How does this swap work?

You may choose from anyone's pinterest board once they have posted a link and bio in this thread.  This is not a chain list swap; its more of a free for all swap.  However, when possible it is nice to claim from those who haven't been claimed or who have claimed more than they have been claimed for.  You have two weeks from the date you claim to send your item on its way to the lucky recipient.  Remember to PM the organizer and the recipient when you claim and send.  Also send a PM to the organizer and your sender when you receive.  You may have up to 2 outstanding (not received) claims.  Please include the swap name and month in your subject line!  Please make sure to tell me who you are claiming, sending to, or receiving from.  If you are FOC you may have up to 3 outstanding claims.  Everyone MUST make at least one claim.

What should my bio and link look like?
Once you have been approved, you may post in the list thread.  There is no one way to do this but please be sure your bio includes the following:
         - your location and a brief bio (include allergies in red please)
         - your Pinterest link
         - list of boards that are to be used for this swap, or simply say something like "all my boards are game"
         - whether you are okay with supply claims

What do I need to send?
This swap is for either one medium or 2-3 small items for each claim.  A medium item is one that takes 2 or more hours, $10 - $30, some examples are a single necklace or bracelet or a scarf.  A small item is one that takes 2 or less hours, $10 or less, some examples are earrings/wallets/pouches/bookmarks.

How do the organizers ensure that claims are even?
We don't. But we do try.  One way is that we highlight your name when you have claimed more times than you have been claimed.  We ask that people claim from those that haven't been claimed yet or who have claimed more often than they have been claimed, but there is no guarantee that if you send 5 times that you will receive 5 items.  In fact, theoretically it is quite possible to not get claimed at all.  If this is a major concern for you and you know you would miserable if things were not always even, this may not be the swap for you.  However, I will say that for the most part this is not a big problem in this swap so far.  

How closely does the item I send need to resemble the item pinned?
It depends on who you are claiming.  Read the bios carefully.  Read the pins carefully.  Some of us pin items for inspiration and are fine with items that are simply inspired by our pins.  Others would like the item to look as close to the pin as possible.

What happens if I am flaked on?
If you are flaked on, you will only receive an angel for as many packages as you have sent.  If you were claimed for 3 packages and you sent 2 packages and one package was flaked on - you will not receive a swap angel.

What do I do if I'm not being claimed?
If you are not being claimed, it might be time to consider your pins.  Do you have enough variety?  Are there enough small and medium items?  Do you have items pinned that require a variety of crafty mediums (ex: knitting, crocheting, sewing, beading, embroidery, etc...)?  Are your pins realistically craftable?  You should shoot for at least 20-30 pins (this includes only those pins you want to be claimed); maybe more if most of your items are on the large side or primarily in one crafty medium.  We have some talented folks on here... but not everyone can do all crafts.  If you find you aren't being claimed...try adding more pins.  

I hear a rumor that there is a giveaway; is this true?
YES!  It is true.  Each month, there is a giveaway.  You get one entry into the random drawing for each claim you make.  At the end of the month, we'll use a random number generator and that lucky person will receive a crafted item or crafty supply.  We cannot tell you what the item might be upfront because we like to cater it to the winner's interests and needs.  Also randomly but not necessarily every month, there might be additional giveaways so make sure to stay up to date on the discussion thread so you don't miss out!

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFO TO BOTH ORGANIZERS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE:

QUESTIONNAIRE:
Name of swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Your Pinterest link:  

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012 06:40:46 PM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012 02:43:59 AM »

The number in front of the username is how many times that swapper has been claimed
The numbers after indicate total claims swapper has made, number in transit, number received
BLUE - it might be nice to show these people some crafty love, they've claimed more than they've been claimed
GREEN - please claim if you can, I would like everybody to get at least ONE package for participating

swap participants
(4) rlynn 3/0/3
(4) thehappycrochetchic 1/0/1
(2) craftaddiction 3/0/3
(1) bunny1kenobi 1/0/1
(4) lindyv321 4/0/4
(3) DawnsTrees 1/0/1
(2) Saintcady 2/0/2
(1) Mrs Shak 1/0/1
(0) honeybone 1/0/0 - NEG
(3) Casey1201 2/0/2
(2) YumJello01 2/2/0 - temp neg, Shipped! 
(1) smashu 1/0/1
(3) ehinders 4/0/4
(1) zzdia 2/1/1
(2) Jexxican 3/0/3
(1) Ma Rut 2/0/2
(2) onegroovyday 3/0/3
(2) littlebluegirl 2/0/2
(1) KodaNRoxyDogs 2/0/2
(3) rubylynns 3/0/3
(1) mlsocci74 1/0/0 - temp neg
(1) Foxy Sam 1/0/1
(1) redpopsicles 1/0/1
(2) quilted 3/0/3
(1) SamanthaM 1/0/1
(1) Fascinated 1/0/0 - claimee went MIA, told not to ship
(1) bowlordie 1/0/1
(1) luckdragon 1/0/1
(1) jo_mama 1/0/1
(2) WhimsicallyObsessed 1/0/1
(1) redstar13 1/0/1
(2) ollieorange 2/0/2

Due by March 15
craftaddiction --> Casey1201 for socks for her grandpa
Casey1201 --> Saintcady for mixing bowl covers

Due by March 16
ehinders --> craftaddiction for a surprise from the sewn items board
Saintcady --> ehinders for some stone and felt hotpads
ehinders --> DawnsTrees for supply love including old keys watch parts and junk jewelry

Due by March 17
DawnsTrees --> Casey1201 for the quote "Today is a new day..."
smashu --> Saintcady for kid's tees for Max
YumJello01 --> thehappycrochetchic for felt hearts hoopla
Saintcady --> ehinders for a weighted stuffed animal
jexxican --> thehappycrochetchic for J+J hoop

Due by March 19
YumJello01 --> littlebluegirl for buttony goodness scaramouch angeling
Ma Rut --> rlynn for labels and baggies for Aria's birthday favors
lindyv321 --> bunny1kenobi for some jewelry
lindyv321 --> Casey1201 for the Get Low Doxie shirt
rubylynns --> YumJello01 for an Edward Sharpe Hoop

Due by March 20
littlebluegirl --> rubylynns for granny square slippers
mlsocci74 --> lindyv321 for some holiday decor and some extras scaramouche angeling

Due by March 21
ehinders --> lindyv321 for an altered spoon and an altered key
redpopsicles --> mlsocci74 for a wire bird's nest pendant and some glitter glass magnets

Due by March 22
rubylynns --> jexxican for a surprise from the little people's board
SamanthaM --> craftaddiction for yarn goodness
onegroovyday --> rlynn for Aria's rainbow shirt and hair bow
honeybone --> SamanthaM for some monster bookmarks and a few other goodies for her and her girlies

Due by March 23
craftaddiction --> Ma Rut for owl coasters
Casey1201 --> rubylynns for some fabric bowl covers
zzdia --> MrsShak
bowlordie --> smashu for a cord/plug scarf

Due by March 24
Foxy Sam --> Dawnstrees for a cute hedgehog amigurumi
onegroovyday --> Dawnstrees for stacking blocks and a zippered pouch
Jexxican --> rlynn for rocks of some sort

Due by March 26
thehappycrochetchic --> KodaNRoxydogs for cross stitch supplies
KodaNRoxyDogs --> Fascinated for a quote tshirt, and some chalkboard goodies
KodaNRoxyDogs --> Quilted for a couple sold color Swarovski bicone crystal necklaces
luckdragon --> redpopsicles for a skeleton pillow
quilted --> thehappycrochetchic for stuffed animal sleeping bags
quilted --> SamanthaM for stuffed animal sleeping bags
quilted --> rlynn for stuffed animal sleeping bags

Due by March 27
craftaddiction --> thehappycrochetchic for a knitted blanket
jexxican --> Rubylynns for a hoopla
ehinders --> luckdragon for a silverware ring

Due by March 28
lindvy321 --> onegroovyday for button art and necklace
littlebluegirl --> jo_mama for a pair of crochet fingerless mitts
jo_mama --> lindyv321 for some wall art
Ma Rut --> littlebluegirl for a crocheted cushion cover

Due by April 4
Mrs Shak --> Foxy Sam for geocaching bags

Due by April 5
WhimsicallyObsessed --> bowlordie for embroidery hoop inspired by her pin

Due by April 6
redstar13 --> ehinders for an apron

Due by April 8
ollieorange --> redstar13 for feather earrings and a wool bowl

Due by April 9
rubylynns --> WhimsicallyObsessed for a lalaloopsey hoop
onegroovyday --> lindyv321 for a coiled fabric bowl
lindyv321 --> ollieorange for an awesome velociraptor hoopla

Due by April 10
ollieorange --> zzdia for some leather and embroidery floss
zzdia --> ollieorange for a lined paper shirt

Due by April 13
rlynn --> jexxican for owlie weights
rlynn --> onegroovyday for fabric luggage tag and snap wallet
rlynn --> quilted for flower hair clips and triangle fabric bowl

bunny1kenobi --> WhimsicallyObsessed for a multistrand beaded necklace
Fascinated -->YumJello01 for a headband
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012 02:19:38 AM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012 08:03:43 AM »

My name is Robin.  I live in Portland, OR (U.S.) and I am a full time PhD student.  I am also the mother of preschooler extraordinaire, Aria Jae.   I love handmade and I love surrounding my child with handmade.  

If you decide to craft for me: my favorite colors are blue and green.  I love earthy and jewel tones.   I wear a lot of black and sometimes a bit of grey and every once in a while something red, but mostly I wear black.  I like the look of steampunk and Gibbous jewelry and clothing.  I just started teaching a college course this term and would love some great jewelry to dress up my work outfits.

If you decide to craft for Aria: her favorite colors are blue and green as well, but she is seriously into rainbows so anything with all the colors would be loved.  She is into pirates, robots, monsters, rainbows, elephants, and dinosaurs.  She also loves the care bears (80s style, before CGI got to them), the 70s animated TV show Godzilla, Ponyo, Batman, Spiderman, the Hulk (as in the green guy), and lately Dinosaur Train. We dont really do princess stuff around here but we do like fairies, sprites, and gnomes.  Her newest thing is anatomy.  Seriously.  She loves learning about the body.  I have loads of things I would love for her pinned on my pinterest, including clothing, toys, and accessories.

Her Birthday is at the end of March and I've promised her an epic rainbow birthday party, if you claim something from my party ideas board, I will give you the biggest cyber hug ever!  If you have an amazing rainbow party decoration idea that you'd like to make feel free to PM me...I am game for just about anything.  But I seriously have to pull this birthday party off with as much as she has been talking about it lately.  

With the exception of the board titled, "stuff I should make and gift," all other boards are free game.  Exact replicas are not necessary so please feel free to get creative and have fun...  

I am totally fine with a supply claim.  Good boards to look if you want to send me supplies...the boards titled "fabric love," "supply love," "pattern love," and "craft books."  I always love fabric, but please PM me before sending fabric not pinned on my fabric love board.  Fun colored buttons in various sizes and of various materials but mostly of the round variety are always welcome...

http://pinterest.com/rlynn/

Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012 09:25:35 AM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012 08:37:55 AM »

HI!! 
My name is julia.  I am 26 years old.  I have 4 kiddo's and crafts for them are welcome.  I dont have boards for them so i will list a gew ideas here.
 *Andrew- 3 y.o. loves spongebob, monkeys , pirates, cars and trucks, trains, horses, yo gabba gabba
 *Ayden - 5 y.o. loves gears of war, star wars, legos, pirates
 * Emma - 5 y.o. loves all things girly, tutus, my little pony, strawberry shortcake, lalaloopsy, barbies and dollhouses, love tiny things, writing and drawing
 * Lily-7y.o.- loves monster high, barbies, wizards of waverly place, mermaids, writing and drawing, loves journals, dollhouses, loves, pretty boxes and containers to put her stuff in, loves to organize all her stuff

I love yellow and white in chevron pattern..i would love a wall hanging mini quilt of this.  Its on my pinterest. 
I have a teeny hoopla wall that i want to make bigger.

My style is eclectic.  I love modern and vintage, romantic, victorian, goth, steampunk, shabby chic, girly.. im easy, i like a mish mash for a unique look.  I love the look of knitted items and i hope to learn soon ( taking a class @ joann on tuesday!!!) Would love a knitted blanket, lapsize or larger...

Supply claims are fine. On my fabric board i dont have a ton, but i love moda and anythingbsimilar to anything i have on my boards is fine.  Ialso love craft books, and i have a board for those too, would lobe to get some craft books.  Zakka Style is a big wish;)

Any board is fair game...you dont have to copy exactly, i will love anything i get claimed for!

[ http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/ ]

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
craftaddiction
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012 09:34:35 AM »

Hi everyone. I live in a sleepy little town in Iowa. It is very cold here, so I don't get out much (plus, there is no where to go). I spend most of my time crafting. I knit, crochet and carve stamps. I love sewn items, but can't sew. I live with my boyfriend (of 7 years) and our small dog (Sissy, who is afraid of everything). My favorite color is pink. I also love bright colors and pastels. I am not a big fan of dark colors and earth tones. I love "cutesie" patterns, like hearts, flowers, butterflies, cupcakes, ect. I also like paisley. My tastes are similar to a 6 year old girl's  Smiley  I don't have any allergies.

All my boards are fair game except "Christmas Gifts" and "Things I've Made". My pins are just for inspiration. I don't expect the exact item. Usually I like what function the item serves and don't care how it is made (ie. I might pin a side loading case for my laptop, but really any case would be wonderful).

I have no problems with supplies claims. It is very hard to get supplies here. Those can be loosely biased too (ie a different but similar type of yarn, though yarn isn't a good example since I like all yarn   Cheesy).

Here is my link:
http://pinterest.com/craftaddiction/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
bunny1kenobi

Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012 11:13:26 AM »

Hi, everybody!

I live in sunny AZ and I'm married to the man of my dreams and have 4 sweet kids - 3 boys aged 24,15, and 5 and a 17 yr old girl.  I  love to read, I love to craft, and I love to spend time with my family.

I would gladly welcome items for my kids and hubby (although most of the items on my "gifts for him" board - "him" meaning my hunny - are romantic in nature and therefore maybe not all that appropriate for someone else to send - I'll work on that board some more).

I love color- can't think of one I dislike!  I seem to wear a lot of black and earthtones, probably because they tend to be more slimming, but I'm beginning to move beyond that, I think.  I'm a wannabe archaeologist, and I LOOOOOVE museums!  So stuff that looks old is a big turn on for me!  I like vintage, but not real big on retro (50's - 80's styles).

My pinboards should be pretty self explanatory, and I don't need exact replicas of items pinned there; feel free to allow them to inspire your own creativity!  I welcome supply items, and feel free to select from the "gotta make this stuff" through "Deck the halls".  I will love anything you decide to send!

Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have!   Cheesy

http://pinterest.com/deannalaw/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012 11:28:31 AM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012 11:27:37 AM »

Hey guys, I am Lindy and I live in Arizona with my boyfriend, two kids, dogs and cats.  We just bought our first home in June and I have been having all kinds of fun decorating!

My honey doesn't "get" crafted items so don't worry about him  Wink  My kids are Adia (11) and Landon (7) who have their own board and would love anything from it. http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/for-my-kidlets/ Adia's room is neon pink and black and white zebra striped even though her favorite colors are blue and green.  She loves stuffed animals, kittens, Justin Bieber, and is starting to care about jewelry and such.  Landon is all boy and loves all things Star Wars and Lego.

I love just about all colors (except yellow and orange) but am finding myself really drawn to turquoise/aquamarine/teal type shades lately.  I would love to do my craft room in pink/mauve teal and grey.  As for clothing I tend to wear A LOT of black and a lot of cardigans. I like to use bright accessories for a pop of color.  I love turtles, tattoos, skulls, Harry Potter, books, scarves, hats, hair clips, make-up, jewelry, and crafting.

Please feel free to claim from any of my boards, except the I made that and wedding stuff (I'm not engaged (yet!)) boards.

I would love to get anything I have pinned (even off the ideas and tutorials board) but would especially love to get some new Easter stuff.

http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/

Thanks for claiming me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DawnsTrees
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012 02:36:37 PM »

Hi! My name is Tina and I live in Vancouver Washington with my husband and two wonderful daughters (16 and 20). I am in a PhD program that is stressing me out - I have some very large things due in the next 6-8 weeks, so if I am a bit distracted just throw something at me. Crafting and playing on Pinterest are welcome distractions although I don't have nearly as much time as I would like to do them right now.

I like fall colors, turquoise, dark rust, green, forest colors... but I also like bright rainbow colors. Okay, I guess that I pretty much like all colors, but am less excited by Easter pastels and neons, although they have their place. I generally do not like camouflage patterns. 

My style leans towards bohemian / gypsy / hippie / natural. I am absolutely fine with you upcycling and using recycled materials in your crafts for me. I would prefer that the materials that are used do not come from animals (no real fur, and only recycled leather, please).

All of my boards are fair game for inspiration, except for "Wedding Photography Research" (my daughter had been hired to do a wedding photo shoot and we were collaborating on ideas). I don't need exact duplicates, so please feel free to use your wonderful creativity!

I am also fine with a supply claim - My "Crafts - Random" board has some supply items that can be crafted. My "craft supplies that I want" board has more of the bought type of supply. I also have a "craft books" board. I generally do not need the exact supplies that I have posted - similar is fine, as is gently used. I would love to get a supply of old keys if anyone has any!

If you have any questions about my list or likes, feel free to pm me! 

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
Saintcady
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012 03:41:51 PM »

Hello! My name is Cady and I live in Portland, Oregon with my husband and our 3-year-old (4 this month - yikes!) son Max. I'm a full time student and stay at home mom.

I love purple, dragons, geeky stuff, and earrings. You will notice a complete absence of clothing for me - let's keep it that way. Max loves trains and animals the best.

Please, nothing scented, and try to keep projects away from smoke and furry pets.

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/saintcady/

The best boards to choose from are the top ones. There are six labeled Swap Potential and roughly divided up by type or medium. Feel free to just take inspiration from some of the others (like the Quotes & Signs board, or Geek Joy, or Kid Stuff). I do have a board of craft supplies I covet as well and one for craft books. Probably steer away from the Projects I've Done board. Items I've already received or that I'm expecting from someone else are noted in the comments or have been moved to the received board. I'm happy to answer any questions! Thank you in advance! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mrs Shak
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012 04:03:31 PM »

I'm Kari from Wisconsin. I'm married with three kids (Kamilla-10, Alivia-7, Dalton-5) and am a SAHM.

I like most any color but prefer dark (burgundy, royal purple, brown...). I'm very casual but also like gypsy, goth and romantic styles. Halloween is a huge deal in our house but I'm not that into vampires and zombies. If you think of something you think I may like, please PM me so we can discuss, I'm very easy going and you'll probably think of something I'd like that I didn't know that I would like.

Use boards from Make this for us to Bookmarks. Be as creative as you would like with the signs and even though I have "For Gifts" I would like to receive these items also. Use my boards for inspiration, I don't think there are any pins that need to be exactly what the pic is. I am fine with supply claims. You may see some pins with **, these are items that rock my world. Please PM me for sizes of any clothes, hats, jewelry. I'm plus size and my kids are interesting shapes. Wink

Allergies
Me: wool against my skin (hats, gloves, etc unless they are lined), eucalyptus, patchouli, seafood (not sure if this would be a concern) and cats if they roll around and leave a ton of dander/hair on things
Alivia: cats (same as me), perfume-y lotions, some foods

http://pinterest.com/mrsshak/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create an Abstract Background
How to Create Formal Symmetry
How to Tell a Story Through a Photograph
How to Use a Slow Shutter Speed to Create Leading Light
How to Photograph with Storm Lighting
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...