A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,755
Currently Running With Scissors:
653 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap MARCH 2012!  (Read 7178 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012 11:19:20 AM »

hiya!

my name is jo, and i live in a small illinois town outside of st louis, mo with my husband and 2 kiddos.  our daughter georgia is 8 and our son wiley is 21 months.  we bought our first home last year and i'm thrilled to fill it with craftster love.

my style is a combination of shabby chic and color explosion.  i love bright and bold colors.  aqua seems to have made it's way into every room of the house, but also red, shades of green (lime, kelly, grass), purples, teal, golden yellow, black, etc.  colors i dislike include mauve, hunter green, burgandy . . .

i keep my pinterest pretty current.  any of the boards that are named with "i want . . . " are fair game to claim from.  i try to move pins to my claimed board immediately so there's no confusion.  i use the captions to give specifics if needed.

http://pinterest.com/josasser/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.com
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012 12:09:29 PM »

Hi everyone! I know I'm jumping in a bit late but here I am! I'm Dee. I'm from Ohio USA I'm 29 married and a mother of a 4 year old daughter her name is Eliana. She just had her birthday yesterday! Actually it was also my 10th year wedding anniversary so we call the day Birthdayversary its our own family holiday! LOL I have a new pup I got 2 weeks ago shes a beagle mixed with a larger breed not sure she is a mutt! She would like a toy if you feel up to it I'm just throwing it out there lol! she is getting so big and chewing up the world! I love animals of all sorts especially owls, foxes, zebras, dogs, and cats! I love crafts of all sorts so I REALLY love handmade supplies and any extra stash items as well. I am very into steampunk or bright vivid color things and indie style items I'm very random I guess but thats me..  I am about accessories and jewelry before clothing (I'm plus size and hard to fit) All boards are open to inspiration Cheesy Feel free to use your own ideas based on some of the things I love or even random things meshed together Cheesy I love interpretations as well as close copies ^___^ This is my link http://www.pinterest.com/whimobsessed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2012 07:33:30 PM »

Skulking Slipping in near the end of the month! I am Alyssa from So Cal. I am 32, yet don't behave as such Smiley

I am obsessed with sports - New England Patriots, Winnipeg Jets and The Ohio State University Buckeyes. Anything relating to those = AWESOMENESS! I have no kids, no SO, no pets that are "mine" though I live with some doggies. I am an auntie to three nephews and a niece and adore them all.

I love deep colors (jewel tones) and do not like pastels. I love feathers and rhinestones. I have a great love of 1940's and 1950's films, fashion etc.

Pretty much everything is fair game. And supply packages are always appreciated
If you have questions just pm me Smiley

http://pinterest.com/redstar13/
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012 11:26:06 AM by redstar13 - Reason: to add » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ollieorange
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2012 06:28:30 PM »

Hi, I'm Cindy. I'm 32 and live in WI with my DH, 2 cats and cocker spaniel. I am still recovering from a recent miscarriage. He would've been our 1st kid.... I kinda figure getting back to swapping will be a good distraction.

I am totally addicted to Pinterest. I like neutral colors- browns, whites. I love orange! I loathe green and purple- especially together. Almost everything on my Pinterest is fair game (there are a few things I've commented on that I'd like to make for other people). There was a lot of baby stuff on the boards up until recently, so if I missed deleting any please ignore those. If you're not sure, don't be shy to ask. I'm ok with supplies (if they are pinned, I don't really need anything that's not pinned!)

I'm allergic to wool (can't wear it), eucalyptus and lavender. Most scented stuff affects me in a bad way! (affects/effects?....)

my Pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/theollieorange/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Your Guide to the Best Halloween Costumes for 2012
Tim Gunn: Designing Clothes For Plus-Sized Women
I Have DD Boobs And A Flat Butt! What Do You Wear?
Flattering Plus-Size Styles, from Tim Gunn
A Great Substitute For Heels, from Tim Gunn
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...