A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
378 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap MARCH 2012!  (Read 6704 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rubylynns
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2012 07:22:05 PM »

Hi!  Im Ruby and I live in Southern Ohio.  I am a stay at home mommy, my son is 3 years old. 

I love pretty things, not really picky about what it is as long as its pretty =)  I like to hang buntings all over my house and have a small obsession with granny squares.  I am actually trying to learn to crochet just so I can cover my house in granny squares =) I compulsively  go to thrift stores and I love vintage sheets and pillow cases.  I also spray paint just about everything. I have a shelf in my kitchen covered in spray painted nick-knacks.   

My pinterest is pretty extensive, I spend a little to much time on there. All boards are fair game but embroidery I want to make and swap items Ive received  Everything else is fair game, I am good with interpretation and supplies.  Anything else you want to know just ask!

http://pinterest.com/rubylynns/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2012 10:07:29 PM »

Hi Everyone!

I am 28 years old and live in Springfield, Oregon with my fiance (Brandon), 2 cats(Darth Maul and Samantha), and my little chihuahua puppy (Loki).Never thought I would have a chihuahua, since I have always had labradors, but hes a funny little monster and I love him.

I am studying for a degree in Pharmacy, and I work full time for a cruise line here in the Springfield/Eugene area. I love movies, The Hunger Games, Denver Broncos, Family Guy, Zombies, Polar Bears, koi fish, and dogs. I also love Transformers and Mario stuff. I do not have a board for Brandon, since he got his own Pinterest before I could make a board for him. I also don't have a board for the pets, but I should probably make one.

All of my boards are open, and I am fine with duplications of what I have pinned, or interpretations of what is pinned. Random Wants, Stuff to Try, Jewelry, Scarfie Wants, and Bath/Soap wants are probably the boards that have the most items to choose from for inspiration, but all my boards are fair game.

I do not have many supplies pinned, but I would be open to receiving supplies. I have been wanting to learn how to cross stitch, and I am currently spending most of my crafty time painting and making jewelry, so supplies are always welcome.

I do not have any allergies, although I do not care for cigarette smoke. I love handmade soaps and such, but if you choose to do this, please no musky scents. Otherwise, I like most scents and most colors, Im pretty easy to please, and I am sure I would like anything someone chose to make for me!

Now to go stalk everyone elses Pinterests... Smiley

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kodaroxydogs/

« Last Edit: March 08, 2012 11:42:43 PM by KodaNRoxyDogs » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mlsocci74
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012 10:02:05 AM »

Hello.  I am Melissa.  From northeastern Pennsylvania and I live with my 2 kids (daughter, Kaitlyn - 16 and son, Ethan - 11). 

My favorite color is Pink.  But love most colors except neons, for the most part.

Feel free to be inspired from any of my boards except, hairstyles, saying and photography.  They really are just for me.  lol  I will gladly accept supplies, but have nothing yet in that board.  But I hope to soon. 

http://pinterest.com/mlsocci74/

Thank so much for claiming me.   Feel free to PM me with ANY questions at all.

melissa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Foxy Sam
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012 05:58:27 PM »

Hi everyone,
                I am Sam - Sam I am   I am living in beautiful Wellington, New Zealand. 

My favourite colours are Blue and Green, all shades of both, I love the colour combination of blue and yellow, I also like black, silver, brown when combined naturally with green.  I like nature colours.  I don't like orange (unless for tiny details, like flames or pheonix detailing for instance) don't really like flourescents but don't mind naturally bright colours like in the rainbow. 

Here are the boards that are fair game and that I would love anything off: 
Things I would like

Jewellery I would like

bags I like the look of

clothing I would like

My Style

patterns I would like

Craft supplies I like

The only ones to avoid are 'craft ideas for me to make' as they are things I think I will make for others that I know, or the board 'for the home' because they are just lovely ideas for craft spaces and the 'food' because they are recipes for me to try...mmm...and they look good 

I am a kindergarten teacher and so use that as an excuse for my love of all things cute, I love monsters and animals and love clothing with embellishments that I can wear to kindy (so with no swearing or images that may offend for instance, cute but also look nice).  Useful things are always good as space is a premium at times (my craft room is one that is also our spare bedroom so has to be convertible). So love books, sketch books, containers, clothing jewelry, craft kits and all sorts of other things.

PM me for sizes of any clothing or just for chatting, I love to chat 

My pinterest is a continual work in progress, so if you have any ideas of things you think I would love but not sure then please just message me. 

Here is my pinterest account:  http://pinterest.com/foxysam/

I have no allergies of concern but if posting to NZ please be careful not to send things filled with rice or wheat or so forth as customs will have a fit.  Just ask me if you have any concerns.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
redpopsicles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012 10:15:40 AM »

Hi! I'm Kelly from Oklahoma City, OK. I live with my boyfriend and our little dog, and I'm a bartender.

My favorite colors are blues and greens, black, red, and most colors other than yellows and oranges (for the most part). I love geeky and/or nerdy things, and I'm also called those as well, but I just think it adds to my charm. Wink I love reading, making (and drinking) cocktails and beer, playing video games (love my World of Warcraft) and working on my garden. I love mythology and pagan-related things, and this year I'm focusing on learning more about herbalism and growing my own herbs.

I wouldn't mind a supply claim, although I do not have a supply board on my pinterest, and I'm open to any interpretations of things. Probably the best boards to choose from are Very Crafty Things, Geekery, Halloween Should Be All Year, Garden and Pillows, although the others can be inspiration. I wouldn't worry too much about the Quilting and Things I Plan to Make boards because they are more for construction inspiration for my own crafting. If you need any additional info for sizing and whatnots, just PM me.

I don't really have any allergies, except for cats, but they don't bother me unless I rub my eyes all over them or their hair is everywhere.

MY PINTEREST! http://pinterest.com/redpopsicles/
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012 01:45:35 PM by redpopsicles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

quilted
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012 04:10:35 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Howdy! I'm Julie, a thirty-something working mother of two in Washington State. My Pinterest is pretty clearly labeled with Swap Wishes and Swap Wishes: Supplies. I certainly don't need replicas. In fact, pretty much any color will do. My favorite colors are green, blue, teal, purple (in moderation), brown and neutrals. For my kids, I love brightly colored things.

I have a five-year-old boy and a 18-month-old girl. We are one of those uber-liberal vegetarian Jewish feminist households. Oddly enough, I work for the military, so work stuff needs to be on the conservative side. I love nerdy, geeky things. I don't like violent things (e.g., skulls) or toys that look sad.

These days I'm obsessed with finding interesting or re-decorated clothes for the kids. My poor little boy is so jealous of all the amazing girl clothes the toddler keeps getting. Boy clothes are *very* boring.

We don't have any allergies. Please check out the board labeled "Swap wishes" and "Swap supplies."

Thank you for crafting for us! http://pinterest.com/juliekinn/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
SamanthaM
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012 07:33:27 AM »

Hi!
 I am so excited to join this swap, I already have some ideas Smiley
My name is Samantha, and I am a married mom of 4 little girls (9,8,4 and 4 months). I went a little pin crazy when pinterest first came  out, so I have  a lot of pins!!

I am a freelance writer and love handmade! I am working on a waldorf doll now (slow going!) and we have a nature play table as well.  We have a little flock of pet chickens, and I'd love something inspired by chickens (I have a chicken pinboard!), but all of my boards are fair game, with the exception of edibles, too many food allergies in the house! I am reading the Harry Potter series to my big girls right now (they can both read, but we are doing this one aloud together), and we are up to book 5, where we will be stopping until they get older. Anything harry potter is sure to be a hit here, particularly ravenclaw or gryffindor themed items.

Aside from food, we have no allergies (I have indoor cats and bunnies!) and I would be thrilled to receive a handmade item Smiley I am very set for commercial supplies, but am always interested in handmade supplies.

My pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/samanthamcnesby/

Thanks for looking, and happy crafting!!
Sam

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fascinated
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012 08:45:47 PM »

Hello Everyone! My name is Lainey. I live in Mississippi with my one petkid, Harley (who is a crazy little boston terrier). Our most favorite thing in the world is having at home movie date nights with the boyfriend, Brandon. Style wise.... I am very much into pink/creme combinations at the moment. If it has a boho-chicness to it, Im sold. I love most colors, excluding neons (unless blended with other colors) and most purples. I am nerdy and love video games. I have also just convinced myself that I want to crochet. It has been an interesting process so far ... as long as it's flat and doesn't include fancy stuff ... or rounds stuff ... I am golden.  And this could go on... but I'll stop myself and get to the good stuff.

All boards are pretty much free game. The Made by me, my style, and crafts for other boards ... I wouldn't really pay too much attention too.  I also believe that you must not stifle peoples crafty inspiration ... so you can use anything for inspiration, I do not need exact replica's.  I am also open to supplies or a live in crochet teacher. Wink

Oh... and no allergies.

My Pintrest:  http://pinterest.com/fascinated12/
Thanks to anyone who tackles the mess that is my pintrest. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

:my pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/fascinated12/
I will do personal swaps. Cheesy
I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2012 12:37:23 PM »

Hello!!  I'm excited to join this swap for the first time!

My name is Karen and I live in Austin, TX with my teenaged dd (who typically ends up with most of my swap items), a huge, goofy lab-mix and a lovely, prissy cat.

I love designs from the 60's and early 70s (think mod & flower power). Also 50's post-modern. 50's/60's SURF THEMES!  I used to have a 1974 VW Thing and I miss it a lot! I also love Asian designs in fabric and artwork.
I prefer clean lines and bold graphics rather than cutesy or fussy prints.

I was born in the year of the Dragon and I just love them! And English Bulldogs (cute, not fierce).  I love anything magical/wonderous including fairies and Alice in Wonderland. 
Also, pretty much any Amy Butler fabric.

If you are doing a t-shirt, please not a men's or hanes or jerzees. For me, a ladies fitted med (if runing small or junior sizing, go for a large, but generally med will work) (prefer scoop neck).  For DD, juniors fitted med (size 3/5). Thanks!

Other random things I love: silver jewelry, reading, travel, art, geekery, the periodic table, Scooby-Doo, nature, trees, rain, cooking, whimsical things (but not whimsies), steampunk!.

In general, I prefer practical things that can be used (with the exception of small wall art or hoops for
my hoopla wall - which I always love to receive) .  My favorite colors are bolder/earthy tones to 60s mod.  Blues/greens/tangerine/black/white/deep red.  Please no neon colors or pastels, or pink.

My only allergies are to cigarette/cigar smoke and mold.

My pinterest is: www.pinterest.com/luckdragon/

Any board is fair games except: "To Make", "Stuff I've Made" and "Tutorials and Blogs"

I'm good with a supply package! Smiley

Feel free to PM me for sizes or other questions!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
bowlordie
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2012 06:49:25 PM »

hey guys! my name is ashley and i live in omaha nebraska.  i'll be graduating with an art degree in may!! finally!!  i am originally from a small town in northern michigan and my heart really belongs amongst the trees and the lakes. the city has it's benefits, but it's too much for this girl.  i have a cute little apartment with an eccectic style.  my living room is being madeover at the moment..slowly but surely.  the colors that i gravitate towards are jewel tones (deep purples, greens, teal) for my place and in general. i'm not a huge fan of neon or pastels. i don't have any allergies !! Smiley

pinterest.com/mzktchn

i update my pinterest pretty frequently and i have a board of things that i really admire for this swap and would seem most practical for me.  feel free to gather inspiration from my other boards as well. i don't mind if things aren't exactly like the picture, but pretty close would be cool.

i'm not really interested in being sent supplies, but i do have a closet full of stuff that i would love to put a dent in.  i could send supplies.

thank you!!

« Last Edit: March 09, 2012 06:52:05 PM by bowlordie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kentucky Fried Catfish Recipe
Party Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
Apple Grape and Peanut Salad Recipe
Intriguing Philly Beef Casserole Recipe
Chili Cheese Nacho Casserole Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...