Swap name: Spectacular Spring Easter Swap!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Miss Barbara
Sign-up date range: 2/28/12-3/2/12
Date to send item by: 3/28/12
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO No
If so, which country? N/A
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES/NO Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES/NO Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: YES/NO Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap: This is the Easter swap we have been waiting for people!
This swap is open to anyone who would like to swap for themselves, their children, significant others, the mailman
(just kidding!). I have decided not to limit the points in this swap, so please discuss with your partner how much you each plan on sending each other so no one is disappointed.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Spectacular Spring Easter Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
Do you have allergies?
Do you have allergens in your home (i.e.-pets, smoke, etc...)?
Please answer these questions as fully as you can so that your partner can craft a terrific swap package for you!
1) Who will your partner be crafting for in this swap (i.e.-yourself, your children, significant other, etc...)
-If for someone other than yourself, please list name and age (if for a child).
2) Are you comfortable with religious symbolism in your swap package, or would you rather it be 'spring' based?
3) What are your favorite Easter themes (i.e.-bunnies, 'Peeps' candy, jellybeans, etc...)
4) What Easter themes do you dislike/would rather not receive?
5) What are your favorite colors?
6) What colors do you dislike/would rather not receive?
7) What are your favorite patterns/motifs?
What patterns motifs do you dislike/rather not receive?
9) What craft(s) are you most comfortable doing/would like to do for this swap?
10) What craft(s) are you unable/uncomfortable doing and would rather not do for this swap?
11) What are you hoping to receive in this swap?
12) Are there any specific things you would rather not receive?
13) Please list your prefrences about food/candy (i.e.-would love to receive, would rather not, would rather sugar free, what types you would like, etc...)
14) Please list any wist/pinterest/blog site or link your partner can look to for inspiration!
15) Anything else you would like to share with your partner? Add it here:We want to hear from you! Please comment in the swap thread AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK so we know you are alive and hopping! (Get it, bunnies, hopping??? )*Please remember to PM the organizer with the DC#/scan of receipt when you send!**Please remember to PM your partner with DC#/scan of receipt when you send!*
Please join this swap only if you are comfortable crafting a quality swap package in the time frame allowed. Nobody wants to be flaked on, and especially for a holiday swap.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
1) Miss Barbara (organizer)
5) Helena Puck