A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,236
Currently Running With Scissors:
546 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 80 Gallery  (Read 18159 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2012 12:18:02 PM »

The Orion necklace is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Naantje
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2012 08:17:56 AM »

I still need to find my camera to get better shots, but I at least wanted to share a webcamshot of me wearing the awesome tree of life pendant I got from PFD

I really like it Smiley I got a matching copper chain too, because those can be really hard to find. I already got compliments on the necklace today when I wore it to the hospital.

It might be silly, but I think this jewellery might help me heal. It just serves as a reminder that whatever comes, you keep on living, and you need to nurture life if you want it to prosper. Some bits of symbolism make coping with though stuff a bit easier right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 in '14

Calling all talented witches and wizards to join us in the Winter Semester of the Harry Potter Craftalong.
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2012 09:55:03 AM »

Naantje!  Nice to see a pic of you.  Love the action shot of PDF's lovely copper TOLP!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2012 10:26:41 AM »

Another gorgeous TOL by PFD!  I have two and always get compliments when I wear them. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2012 10:48:12 AM »

I still need to find my camera to get better shots, but I at least wanted to share a webcamshot of me wearing the awesome tree of life pendant I got from PFD

I really like it Smiley I got a matching copper chain too, because those can be really hard to find. I already got compliments on the necklace today when I wore it to the hospital.

It might be silly, but I think this jewellery might help me heal. It just serves as a reminder that whatever comes, you keep on living, and you need to nurture life if you want it to prosper. Some bits of symbolism make coping with though stuff a bit easier right?
Aw, I'm so glad you like it and that it is a positive reminder for you! Looks great. Grin

Another gorgeous TOL by PFD!  I have two and always get compliments when I wear them. 
That's awesome to hear! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
klg_jlg
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2012 02:07:17 PM »

I get SO many compliments on the dazzling earrings PFD made for me too. =)

On another note, I almost died today.

And went to HEAVEN!! My package from Jo-Mama arrived. Be prepared to be SUPER jealous!
&& It measures around 22"x 27"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012 02:08:57 PM by klg_jlg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com
jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2012 07:05:24 PM »

i'm so glad it made it safe!  (sigh of relief)  next time i will know ahead of time how to ship big paintings Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.com
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2012 06:57:30 AM »

rubies-pearls---quaggy for a needle book and bookmarks

Here is the fantastic needlebook, its an envelope so cute and 2 bookmarks that are so colorful.  Thank you ruby!!!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2012 04:36:35 PM »

SheepBlue claimed me for some TM patches and hotpads.  Not only did she deliver the most awesome set of hotpads she sent enough TM patches to be a claim alone.  Grin  They are all so loved by their new owner me!  Everytime I look at them I have a new favorite!!!!    Wink

These hotpads are big 7 x 7 and double thick, just perfect. they are her 1st, I say claim me for a few more!!!  Tee Hee!!!! Tongue

The TM patches are loaded with charms, buttons, vintage jewelry and stitching!  There are enough to make a journal cover front but I am going to mix them with others to make a tote, I think!!!
The fabrics she used are so cute, I am in love with them all. Kiss

Not only did she send her claim but just look at all the extras that she included!  I love halloween and yep 2 pieces of halloween fabric.  Hope to do a tm tote for fall full of just halloween themed patches so this will get me started!

Then she also included 3 other fat quarters!  I fell in love with each and have never seen any of these fabrics, big plus because I never go into a store that sells fabric  without coming out with fat quarters, yardage or charm packs.  Sheepblue was right on spot, butterfly's, owls and sweets!

Yes there was more!  She also included a bag of charms, keys and metal tags and gears!
I love the round disk SIMPLIFY 7526 and the vintage Presto Lock Corp key.

I am envisioning a cute necklace with a great fairy tale to go with it!!!!!!  I also got extra of the fish charms that she used on one of the TM patches, they are so cool they look like you can see what that ate with the color swirls inside the glass.  Wowsers what a great package!!!  Thank you sheepBlue for a wonderful claim!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2012 07:15:46 PM »

My phoenix surprise from audio arrived! And....it's a giant phoenix tote! Seriously, I had to get an action shot to show off how big and roomy it is!

And here's a close up of the really beautiful phoenix applique:

The inside fabric is the same as the phoenix is made from. I tried to get a shot but it just came out blurry.

Thank you audio! It's great. It's big enough for like a weekender type tote!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Tyrant: Making Your Look More Memorable
Hair Tyrant: From Imitation to Inspiration
Red Carpet Up Do How To Video
Get the Look from Marc Jacobs Fall 2014
Jennifer Connelly at Her Allure February 2014 Cover Shoot
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner
Monsters, Monsters Everywhere

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...