A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 304,873
Currently Running With Scissors:
710 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 80-82 Discussion thread  (Read 30361 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: February 27, 2012 05:59:01 AM »

Here we go for 3 more months of great crafty fun and conversation for the OWS Welcome to the 80's ladies!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012 05:59:26 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012 06:51:03 AM »

Woohoo!!  Can't wait to join the party!  The 80's rocked!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Naantje
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012 07:49:44 AM »

I've sent the questionnaire for approval, compiling a wish list. This could be my first swap! Smiley Hoping people within my sending range will be wishing for things I can make
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 in '14

Calling all talented witches and wizards to join us in the Winter Semester of the Harry Potter Craftalong.
babalina58

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012 07:59:14 AM »

I've sent the questionnaire for approval, compiling a wish list. This could be my first swap! Smiley Hoping people within my sending range will be wishing for things I can make
Hooray for you to join us. You have a few days to get your wonderful wish list together and you will love to see the galleries when they are in full swing...Most here have Pintrest and it is amazing if you do not ( I did not look ) and would like one let us know we can send you a request invite Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

klg_jlg
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012 08:33:21 AM »

I really think I'm going to stick with OWS being my constant swap and making other swaps a rare occasion. I feel like the ladies in here really get to know each other and hence, get to know your aesthetic and style. =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com
jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012 09:24:15 AM »

Hi everyone! I've been in crazy-thesis-writing land for a while, and I miss you all! Hope to be able to play again soon Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012 11:18:26 AM »

I really think I'm going to stick with OWS being my constant swap and making other swaps a rare occasion. I feel like the ladies in here really get to know each other and hence, get to know your aesthetic and style. =)

haha That is what happens so most of us Wink I do this and will play a bit with others and a few personal ones here and there....But we love ya girl and glad your home and part of the family here Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Naantje
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012 12:18:42 PM »

Hooray for you to join us. You have a few days to get your wonderful wish list together and you will love to see the galleries when they are in full swing...Most here have Pintrest and it is amazing if you do not ( I did not look ) and would like one let us know we can send you a request invite Smiley

I've actually just joined Pinterest last week Cheesy Jen from Epbot joined, and she never does anything lame so I had to check it out for myself. There's not too much on there yet, but I'm sure it will grow as I find more people to follow.

http://pinterest.com/naantje/

It so much easier to make this wish list than the mandatory Christmas wish list! I love handmade stuff, but apart from my mother, my family isn't really crafty.

Edit: I've just been browsing through february's OWS, looks like nobody from Europe is active in this swap... Sending packages out of Europe is really expensive (<2kg, no track and trace, is 17,10 or 22.90 USD, before even spending anything on the actual crafted item itself!) but I've just found that envelopes are way cheaper. Guess I'll have to pick light-weight, easily stuffed in an envelope style wishes if I want to participate.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012 02:11:45 PM by Naantje » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 in '14

Calling all talented witches and wizards to join us in the Winter Semester of the Harry Potter Craftalong.
babalina58

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012 06:19:19 AM »

I've actually just joined Pinterest last week Cheesy Jen from Epbot joined, and she never does anything lame so I had to check it out for myself. There's not too much on there yet, but I'm sure it will grow as I find more people to follow.

http://pinterest.com/naantje/

It so much easier to make this wish list than the mandatory Christmas wish list! I love handmade stuff, but apart from my mother, my family isn't really crafty.

Edit: I've just been browsing through february's OWS, looks like nobody from Europe is active in this swap... Sending packages out of Europe is really expensive (<2kg, no track and trace, is 17,10 or 22.90 USD, before even spending anything on the actual crafted item itself!) but I've just found that envelopes are way cheaper. Guess I'll have to pick light-weight, easily stuffed in an envelope style wishes if I want to participate.

we have girls all over the world that join. you cant go by the month prior. but YES you will need to craft light or can get wowza $$ but not to worry there is always light stuff in peoples wishes Smiley you know who pays the most is the poor sisters down under they pay through the nose and we do sending to them but still fun and always get claimed...Me personally if I claim over the pond I just dont do as many claims in a month as it all weigh out I have so much I a lot myself in shipping a month and that dictated who and how many..I would rather have one awesome little thing then a big not so awesome thing you know Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012 08:35:28 AM »

Welcome to the 80's!!!!

This is always my go to swap along with the Ongoing Pinterest Swap.  I like being able to choose what I craft.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Toy Boats with Wooden Blocks
How to Make Daffodil Decorations
How to Make Tissue Paper Carnations
How to Make Tissue Flowers
How to Make a Bag Out of Paper
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...