A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,803
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fabric Basket Swap GALLERY!  (Read 16777 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CraftyMamaBee
Dreaming Bigger than my Ability!

I'm A Craftster Best of 2013 Winner!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2012 07:12:36 AM »

Susan - Ribbon handles .... awesome! Love it with the cotton basket!
Deece - I LOVED the HK and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pocket on the front of the basket!!! Great Show!

What awesome baskets are coming out! And thanks for the comments on my "peanut" in her apron! She wore it from the time she woke up until I took it off for dinner (which she was not to happy about)! FleiciaSlayDCRG you made her day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my crafty Blog!

Shop My Esty Shop! Check it out!

Swaps:
Spirit/Intention Doll Swap: Sent!
Twinches Needlework Swap: At the drawing table...
Deece in MN
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2012 07:53:13 AM »

Deece in MN made such a fabulous basket!  The fabric is really cute, and it has POCKETS--awesome!!!  That is such a great idea!  The pin cushion is just too cute, another great idea, and the fanny pack is perfect for ckchan. Where on earth did you find roller skating fabric???

I searched and searched and finally found the roller skate fabric on etsy.  I wasn't going to give up! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FeliciaSlayDCRG
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2012 08:06:18 AM »

What awesome baskets are coming out! And thanks for the comments on my "peanut" in her apron! She wore it from the time she woke up until I took it off for dinner (which she was not to happy about)! FleiciaSlayDCRG you made her day!

Aww that's great.  Luckily the fabric is mostly black, so you don't have to worry about staining too much, if she does refuse to take it off!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wendiek
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2012 08:07:39 AM »

Susan: you made two spiffy baskets yourself! And the use of ribbon for the handles is beautiful and a good idea! (I don't like sewing handles, the turning argghh drives me crazy) And you have a thing for (with, I am not sure) animals, this time a cute bunny! Great package, yes, welcome to swapping imebears, be prepared to get SSOOOOO addicted to it  Tongue

FeliciaSlayDCRG: the fabric of that basket is awesome! That flower button really matches! That apron is too cute! And all those buttons... who doesn't love buttons?! Great package!! Lucky CMB!!

Oh and CMB: your little cupcake is a cutie!!  Grin

imebears: you made a snazzy basket/tote!! The robots-fabric, to die for! And the cat pin is so thoughtful, a beauty! Susan, you got a great package!!! And your cat is just as funny as it's owner  Grin

Deece in MN: that basket isn't only cute, it is so handy with those pockets!! Why didn't I think of that?! The pincushion is sweet and the fanny pack (you wear it around the waist, right?) is so awesome! Really personal,  and therefore the greatest to receive ckchan!!

Okay, few that's it for now! Really a great gallery! Love all those baskets, different and so great!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ckchan
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2012 08:25:00 AM »

OMGoodness that Hello Kitty is just too much! I love it!
And another roller derby gal to boot. Who do you play for?

I play for Tucson Roller Derby.  I'm guessing that you play also?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
Deece in MN
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2012 08:35:43 AM »

Finally getting a chance to catch up on posting comments.  The gallery is awesome so far; can't wait to see more!

littlehajerika, your "run" basket is great; love the fabric and the headband is nice.

CraftyMamaBee, your 2 baskets are so fun! Love the MLP and the cupcake looks so yummy. Smiley  The hotpad is cute, too and the button bracelet is awesome!  Oh, your daughter is so cute in her apron!

franknhurter, the fabric you used is way cool and the fascinator is very pretty!

susanab, your baskets are very cute; love the ribbon handles!  The little bunny is adorable!

FeliciaSlayDCRG, your basket is so fun; love the addition of the flower button.  What a find on the bag of buttons, looks like some very cool ones in there.  The apron is so cute!

imebears, that robot fabric is way cool!  Nice handles on the basket.  The felted cat pin and poem totally rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2012 10:48:54 AM »

The felted cat and balls are SO clever! Great idea!!!
I love the Hello Kitty fabric, that cat is pretty darn cool!

Look at that precious little girl standing up so proud of her awesome apron!
I had to giggle because BOTH my kids sucked their 2 middle fingers. We always say "they're Parking fingers in their mouth".

Great job everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2012 12:38:56 PM »

Woohooo! I received today!!! My great partner silentblair made me such a spiffy package....

Here you see everything together:

But I will show you more details.
The fabric basket has a great paisley on the outside in lovely beach colours, look:

My first hoopla, woohaaa!! How great is that!!! silentblair made a hoopla of my favourite game as a kid, mastermind:

It will get a nice spot on my wall in my crafting space! I love it!

No, no I'm not done yet. She made me a card wallet, so cute:

And I'm still not done... These are sooooo beautiful, really very snazzy:

Do you see the thread? When you hold your hands together it goes from the one to the other!! And the left glove has a spool of thread (thanks Susan, we call it garenklos, or spoel and that sounds the same as spool) and the right glove a pair of scissors and the thread! They fit perfectly as you can see.

THANKS Blair for being my wonderful, snazzy partner!! Grin
I love it all and I hope yours will arrive soon next week!!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012 01:20:59 PM by wendiek » THIS ROCKS   Logged
susanab
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2012 12:54:12 PM »

two awesome packages have made it to the gallery since i was last here.

Deece's way awesome Kitty basket--best Kitty fabric ever! That pin cushion is insane and I have been saying forever that fanny packs can be cool. Thank you for proving it right here in this swap!!

And SilentBlair's paisley basket is tres chic! I work at the company that makes Mastermind  so that hoopla is SO FUN! Love the cardwallet and those gloves (wendiek, we call that a spool of thread but would LOVE to know what you call it Cheesy)! We all need those gloves, i'm pretty sure.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2012 12:54:46 PM by susanab » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.co m
StickerChic87
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2012 01:01:36 PM »

Ha those mitts are so fun!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Apply Makeup While Blindfolded
How to Lose Cellulite By Wearing Shapewear
Beauty Trends That Men Hate
How To Keep Your Eyeliner From Running
How Much Do Women Spend On Beauty Products?
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...