A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,060
Currently Running With Scissors:
551 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafted Cushion Cover Swap Gallery (SO Mar12)  (Read 32796 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Maimy
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2012 01:34:35 PM »

Ahh so many colourful, tactile, awesome pillows! I'm particularly loving your pillow from Deece, Homerof! :3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maimy x
Etsy | Facebook | Twitter
CraftyMamaBee
Dreaming Bigger than my Ability!

I'm A Craftster Best of 2013 Winner!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2012 08:17:33 PM »

I just did a photo only view of the gallery and realized I had missed so many new pillows! I am so sorry I was working on other projects and WOW!!! There are have been amazing additions to the collection! Everything is so different and great! I love the knit squirrel pillow! That is definitely a "Pin" type of project. And all the hand embroidery is just to die for! The pillows are so different but I would love to see them all on one couch!..... Preferably mine! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my crafty Blog!

Shop My Esty Shop! Check it out!

Swaps:
Spirit/Intention Doll Swap: Sent!
Twinches Needlework Swap: At the drawing table...
scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2012 08:56:07 PM »

I recived a lovely package from LiritKiraly.

First the awsome corseted pillow. and the back . Its sooo soft and it even smells good. She said sewing was not one of her strengths but you would never tell.

We also did a mini treat swap and she sent a newspaper for the bf, the first ever weekend edition of the Sun.
I cant wait to dig into those double decker bars, I absolutely love them.

Thanks for a great package LiritKiraly
THIS ROCKS   Logged

peachessunshine

I love swaps/personal swaps (I knit/crochet).

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2012 10:34:49 AM »

The corset is so pretty! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Long days and pleasant nights. Smiley

(Always up for a swap, organized or personal).
LiritKiraly
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2012 02:40:28 PM »

Its sooo soft and it even smells good. She said sewing was not one of her strengths but you would never tell.

Awww thanks, you're too polite! I had fun making it, and it's helped make me feel better about sewing too (Need to learn how to do those pesky zips properly mind you :s) I've no idea why it smells so nice, I'm glad though Grin..  It's the first thing I've properly sewn since school, and back then it was just a super simple - 2 squares together - cover. I'll post pics of your's to me as soon as I get home Cheesy

Tada!!! My GORGEOUS pillow from Scarlet_nights! I love it sooo much and it has a new home on my banana leaf rocking chair in my dining room! It's a lovely pop of colour and she based it on one of my pinterest inspirations Smiley The man-shape appreciates it too (and he's not usually the type to pay much attention to accents around the home!) Thanks scarlet_nights, I've really enjoyed my first ever swap and I adore this pillow Cheesy

« Last Edit: March 13, 2012 08:30:27 PM by LiritKiraly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

♪♫♪ We never are what we intend or invent ♫♪
Homerof2

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2012 09:11:37 PM »

Okay, it took me 3 days but I just now realized I had posted this on the main thread, not here in the gallery so I'm now correcting my mistake   Cheesy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ragstostitches and I were also paired for this swap and we decided to swap 2 covers (her idea and I'm dying to find out why she thought one of hers wouldn't do well without the other)  Smiley

She has received from me but is having camera issues so I said I would post pictures of what I sent her.

They are almost identical - after I made the first one I decided the bow was a little too big so I tweaked it just a touch for the second one but it's probably hard to tell from pictures.

I'm glad she is happy with them as they were fun to make, except I had to make sure I didn't stare at the fabric too long or it would make me dizzy!  Despite what the pictures look like, the fabric is black and white.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012 09:11:54 PM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2012 10:03:51 PM »

AND - I had to move my comments too!  I didn't even notice we were in the main thread!! 

----
Oh wow - CUTE cushion covers - love that big bow and those stripes - so elegant and classy!!!  Good job, Homerof2!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
Homerof2

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2012 10:12:50 PM »

Oh wow - CUTE cushion covers - love that big bow and those stripes - so elegant and classy!!!  Good job, Homerof2!!   Cheesy

Thanks, again  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2012 12:00:34 PM »

Wow! I leave for less than 2 weeks and look at all the awesomeness!

CraftyMamaBee: the kite design is so sweet and fun! I want to go outside and play with a kite now.

Leslie: So many different keys! Love all the interest they give. As soon as I finish playing with a kite I want to try out every single key and see what it opens.

Maimy: That koi is unbelievably detailed! Seriously, all those techniques? It's simply stunning. And the lotus is pretty too!

Heresa: bright and happy circles make me happy too!

Mommai: Lovely, lovely, lovely white birds on red. I normally don't list birds in my lists of have themes (flamingos being an exception) but I adore this pillow! My pinterest button is going to get a workout shortly.

mommai again: I'm drooling over the orange too, petskin. The stitching design is the best! So much to love.

peachsunshine: squirrel pillow = fun and awesome.

Deece in MN: Amazing! The circles are indeed bright and bold. I love perhaps even more than the back fabric and that's saying something! That fabric is killer.

Homerof2: sweet, simple, lovely and cute.

LiritKiraly: What do you mean you aren't good at sewing? That pillow's amazing! So nice and even and centered and so much detail. Pat yourself on the back and add sewing to your list of things you're awesome at.

Scarlet_nights: Aww,, so sweet! The lavender and white pillow is lovely.

Homerof2: Love the nautical-ness of the stripes! And the bows add a great touch. Classy and pretty!

And now for one more piece of crafty eye candy:

My lovely pillow from scarlet_nights! The fabrics are perfection and I love the design. I'm not a fanatic about things having to match but when something does it's fun and, as you can see, this pillow goes great with this blanket! Well, maybe you can't. My house is like a cave and no matter how good a camera I get, apparently, pictures never turn out precisely, but, believe me, the pillow and blanket were made for each other. I have a quilt in golds and browns that I'm dying to try it next to as well.

Thank you, scarlet_nights!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

scarlet_nights

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2012 12:34:30 PM »

Yay glad you liked it! I had fun doing it and my bf helped me pick out all the fabrics.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Make Lamb Chop Marinade for a Romantic Dinner
Learn how to Make Goat Cheese and Strawberries Salad for a Romantic Dinner
Learn how to Make Shrimp Scampi for a Romantic Dinner
Learn how to Prepare a Romantic Dinner for Two
Learn how to Cook the Shrimp and Beurre Fondue Sauce
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...