A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,158
Currently Running With Scissors:
575 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Round 5 Gallery!  (Read 49453 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #300 on: March 17, 2012 11:17:10 PM »

Senders, if your partner hasn't posted a pic of their received bookmark, feel free to post your own, we want to see your beautiful work!  Receivers, please know that it will be noted in your feedback if you did not post pictures. 

Hi!  I got my computer back, finally.  I will get pictures posted in the morning.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #301 on: March 18, 2012 08:04:37 AM »

I'm sorry everyone! I just updated my front page to the best of my abilities and PMed everyone to make sure what I have so far is correct. My life has gotten kind of hectic in the last week. Please please please let me know if I have anything down wrong. I'd like to start handing out feedback to you lovely ladies Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
littlehajerika
« Reply #302 on: March 18, 2012 08:10:29 AM »

I know my last partner, littlehajerika received a while ago, so I decided to post the bookmark I made for her. She likes vintage inspired, so that was what I was going for.  Wink

Monique- I'm SO sorry that I hadn't already posted the picture, time just got away from me. But, I LOVE this bookmark! You totally got the vintage inspired vibe! I will probably hang it on the inspiration board that I am working on instead of using it as a bookmark though because the picture and colors are so lovely! Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AMIFRIENDS

I LOVE MONKEYS!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: March 18, 2012 01:46:33 PM »

I recived from "aprettymess" this lovely bookmark:

she based on a image on mi pinterest,she paint the cupcake on a fabric bookmark
 I  think this nude cupacke is sooo cute!!!
and I looove  the fabric on the back:

thank you so much!!! I love it!!! Cheesy Grin Wink
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012 01:47:46 PM by AMIFRIENDS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I DON,T NEED TO GET ORGANIZED. I JUST NEED A BIGGER CRAFT ROOM =)

Im up for personal swaps...

My wists:
http://www.wists.com/AMIFRIENDS

my pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/amifriends/
Solitary Cricket
« Reply #304 on: March 18, 2012 05:21:10 PM »

Hey there all.
I received from mandymo13 over a week ago, but the post office decided to eat the envelope so one of the bookmarks got lost in the mail. She is kindly remaking and resending. This one survived the trip - somehow it managed not to fall out of the envelope whose side was almost completely open.

Yay Hunger Games! Also sorry for the crummy pic - I will take a better one once the other one arrives.

And I received from meowari last Saturday but was only able to pick up from the post office on Friday - the post office and I do not have many free/open hours in common. She sent me an adorable colorful owl bookmark as well as one of the stretchy ones I really like.
Group shot

Detail

Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #305 on: March 18, 2012 09:45:44 PM »

So, I'm a slacker...but at last I present,---from pincushion_queen, all the way in Great Britain!---these SUPER AWESOME bookmarks.

First, a postcard extra of Reading.

Next, this very to the point bookmark.  For those moments when I don't want to pause, but can just wave the little note in front of whoever is bothering me!  lol

And then this hilarious extra:

Yes.  That's Russian.  And it translates as "F* off; I'm reading!"  Since I speak Russian---this is just a treasure!  Love it!

Okay, so these are so funny!  I'm totally using these already!   Grin  

Love 'em!  Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: March 18, 2012 10:03:25 PM »

bwahahaaaa!!!!  Those F* off bookmarks are priceless!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Antidigger
« Reply #307 on: March 19, 2012 02:58:45 AM »

Monday is round again and there have been some splendid bookmarks, you are really a very talented bunch.

WideEyedLife's bookmark from Kwality570 is still exquisite. That quotation is sometimes uncomfortably true in my case and the monster is perfectly detailed.

Smeddley's bookmark from Starfire is cute too. I can just hear Aunt March's cross voice there. I love the background as well, very pretty.

SaralaAnne's bookmark from Belladune is great. Those delicate little felt flowers and the tasteful colours are lovely.

SaralaAnne's bookmark from Xnouraa is unusual. We haven't had many corner bookmarks and these ones are so cheerfully colourful.

Kimchery's bookmark from Moniqueramsey is vivid. I love those popping colours and you're right, every book is a journey.

MeganCrafts' bookmark from Dmarie is stunning too. I love that crochet, so personal and lovely and neat.

Eclectic Dreamer's bookmarks from Solitary Cricket are enchanting too. Such a content cat, and the least bothersome cat to rest on a page I've ever seen! I love those little elephants too.

Eclectic Dreamer's bookmark from Dewshinedopp is sweet too.  I love the idea of the route to the treasure and the cute little coins and chest.

Eclectic Dreamer's bookmarks from Mandymo13 are wonderful. I love the thong, such pretty beads and sweet little charms, and the quotation is beautifully done.

Eclectic Dreamer's bookmarks from Meowari are stunning. I love the star trek cut out one: it's amazing. The round one is pretty too.

Belladune's bookmarks from Xnouraa are unusual too. The origami elephant is beautiful, so charming and the non-scribbled out words are just perfect.

Belladune's bookmark from Tapestrymlp is ingenious too. The quotation I would never have guessed was T.S. Eliot!

Belladune's bookmark from Bec99 is still pretty. The cameo is lovely and the bookmark is perfect for reading the classics.

Gozer's bookmark from Kwality570 is exquisite too. Such a glittery monster Smiley

Gozer's bookmarks from Pincushion_queen are admirable. I like the way the button one is mostly see through, so you can read the page your bookmark is on. The little owls are cute too.

ZombieLili's bookmark from Aprettymess still makes me smile: That zombie bunny is certainly hungry!

Summer6061's bookmarks from Pincushion_queen are still admirable. Once again I love the way the first is so transparent and the second is delightful too, those torn edges make it look extra special.

Bunny1kenobi's book mark from Moniquramsey is still vivid. Beautifully drawn zentangles and those little yellow highlights just jump right out at me.

Tapestrymlp's bookmarks from Xnoura are unusual too. I love the hand drawn design and the script just flows beautifully.

Tapestrymlp's bookmarksfrom Bec99 is pretty too. I love the doctor and he is so sweet.

Tapestrymlp's bookmarks from Belladune are still great.  The thong is sweet and that's felted? WOW! Amazing.

LauraLynn125's bookmarks from Littlehajerika are amazing too, beautiful fabric and the owl is so cute.

LauraLynn125's bookmark from Bunny1kenobi is fun too, so nice to see a raven on a Ravenclaw bookmark and a lovely illustration for hufflepuff too.

LauraLynn125's bookmarks from Kimchery are superb too, I still love that tatting and the beaded one is great.

LauraLynn125's bookmark from Moniqueramsey is vivid too. Such a bright and inviting picture and the shell is soooo right for it.

Bec99's bookmarks from BellaDune are great too. I love the stitching around the heart, it sets it off wonderfully.

Littlehajerika's bookmark from Moniqueramsey is so delicate. The romantic lady is pretty and the lace and flower are lovely touches.

Amifriends' bookmark from Aprettymess makes me smile too. A naked cupcake, flaunting her scanties- how scandalous!

Solitary Cricket's bookmark from Mandymo13 is nice. I'll look forward to seeing the remade one too.

Solitary Cricket's bookmarks from Meowari are still stunning. I love that they are co-ordinated and that owl really has huge eyes!

WideEyedLife's bookmarks from Pincushion_queen are admirable too. Another brilliant cutout and I like the resist on watercolour? technique too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #308 on: March 19, 2012 08:55:23 AM »

The gallery just keeps getting better and better! Amazing job everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

moniqueramsey
I love to do personal swaps

I love to do personal swaps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: March 19, 2012 12:23:46 PM »

I know my last partner, littlehajerika received a while ago, so I decided to post the bookmark I made for her. She likes vintage inspired, so that was what I was going for.  Wink

Monique- I'm SO sorry that I hadn't already posted the picture, time just got away from me. But, I LOVE this bookmark! You totally got the vintage inspired vibe! I will probably hang it on the inspiration board that I am working on instead of using it as a bookmark though because the picture and colors are so lovely! Thanks!

It happens, dont worry.  Grin I still have to put kimcherry's up... sorry...  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Fixing Dependencies Automatically
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Opening Files
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Working with File Types and Extensions
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Saving and Editing Document Presets
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Creating a New Document
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Pallet Shelf
Tute Tuesday: Creating a Travel Journal
Eggs? Eggzactly!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...