A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,127
Currently Running With Scissors:
447 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Round 5 Gallery!  (Read 41263 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 09, 2012 05:19:15 PM »

Bec99: 1 with Arabic!! Wow... I love it...

I just received from Meowari... It was a crazily amazing bookmark package! It felt like a Mary Poppins envelope... you know how Mary Poppins just keeps pulling stuff out of her bag? I felt that way removing bookmarks lol. Pics will be posted in a couple hours  Sunday. I'm visiting a friend with a brand new digital camera and will get GOOD pics.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012 10:35:36 PM by Eclectic Dreamer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
tapestrymlp
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~Tapestry~

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #261 on: March 09, 2012 07:28:03 PM »

Everyone's bookmarks are amazing! Gozer's monsters are so cute I want to squeeze them!

I agree 100%. I think I'm dying a little bit from the cuteness. eeeee! Want, want, want, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
tapestrymlp

~Tapestry~

« Reply #262 on: March 09, 2012 07:30:31 PM »

Love, love, love the sleepy fox bookmark!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
dmarie360
« Reply #263 on: March 09, 2012 07:48:33 PM »

Received from MeganCrafts today!  Love, love, love my CROCHETED Hufflepuff  black and yellow Harry Potter bookmark!  Awesome!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like and Dislikes
Pinterest
Bookmwark Swap Round 5 - completed
Will do personal swaps for Teesha Moore patches
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

« Reply #264 on: March 10, 2012 06:28:56 AM »

Wow so many people received last night! Myself included. I'll be able to update status' and send the appropriate pm's tomorrow Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
noooitaremybirthday
Tutorial Contributor

You don't have to type the whole thing...Call me Nooo :D

I've gone through like 5 gluesticks this week...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: March 10, 2012 07:40:37 AM »

Oh wow! So many awesome bookmarks filled the gallery this week! Too many to mention, but sleepy fox was my #1 favorite Smiley I came back from vacation to find 2 lovely bookmarks from AnarchyCupcakes and Starfire in my mailbox Smiley

The one from Starfire is robot themed with a very inspirational quote. I love the star charm and all the fun ribbon up top. The one from AnarchyCupcakes is Watership Down themed. My favorite book! Smiley

Here are the backs. I love the vintage sci-fi paper. And such a great quote from WD on the back of the other! Love them.

Thank you so much! This has been a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AnarchyCupcakes

Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea

« Reply #266 on: March 10, 2012 08:17:38 AM »

Beautiful bookmarks!

First, with what she couldn't have known was my favorite quote, Nooo! made me a gorgeous Jonathan Strange themed bookmark (top)

Next, starting on the left, a lovely bookmark with guitar pick tassels from AmyMarie78. I don't have ANY guitar themed craft stuff, so this made my day.

Smeddly made me an intricate color it yourself bookmark, as well as a super cute ukulele themed bookmark... ukes are my current obsession so it made me smile so hard!

Starfire made a oh so beautiful dream themed bookmark in my favorite colors.  Just look at the moon charm!

Thank you for such a lovely swap!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meowari
« Reply #267 on: March 10, 2012 09:13:20 AM »

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post an image from flickr! I've seen other people do it, but I have no idea how... The pictures are too big to upload to the gallery, so I have to post links.
Eclectic Dreamer: http://www.flickr.com/photos/meowari/6823582998/in/photostream/
Solitary Cricket: http://www.flickr.com/photos/meowari/6969705363/in/photostream/
Mandymo13: http://www.flickr.com/photos/meowari/6969704843/in/photostream/
Dewshinesdopp: http://www.flickr.com/photos/meowari/6969703461/in/photostream/

If anyone has better pictures (mandymo13, I could not get a better picture of your bookmarks!), please feel free to post them! There are multi pictures of the bookmarks on my flickr page if you want to see them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/meowari/sets/72157629530395919/

I have already started using most of them, I lovelovelove all of them! I have had such good luck with my partners!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 10, 2012 10:53:50 AM »

Now that Meowari has posted pics, I can post this for dewshinesdopp:

Sadly I almost forgot to take pics of bookmarks this time. One set was already sealed in an envelope, and I just took a mass pic of what was left. Dewshinesdopp's are the 2 on the far left, plus one of the "stained glass" ones ... it was either cut out of the side of the photo or in the kitchen drying at the time of pic taking. The quote for her bookmark says "Always read something that makes you look good if you die in the middle of reading it" -- P.J. O'Rourke (BJ? I'm reading off my cell phone). I chose this quote because in her questionnaire she said "They'll be prying a book out of my cold, dead hands". The oil/food coloring dyed bookmark says "Word! Read!" It was actually one of my very first attempts and I was just playing around, but I really loved how the dye turned out.

Sorry for the poor quality pic, and the fact I didn't photograph individually. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
Antidigger
« Reply #269 on: March 10, 2012 01:51:12 PM »

Uh-oh! my list has got ever so long again, so here, a couple of days early is my latest update.

SaralaAnne's bookmark from tapestrymlp is ingenious. I love the way the word slithers as well as the snake.

Kwality570's bookmarks from Summer6061 are still excellent. The babyfaced monster is sweet and the swirl is classy.

Kwality570's bookmarks from gozer are still fantastic. The way they eat the page is super.

MeganCrafts's bookmark from Goddessgarb is bright too. I love the colour toning and the contrast speckles.

MeganCrafts's bookmark from MandyKaye is delightful too. A wonderful poem on so beautifully aged paper.

MeganCrafts's bookmark from Jadeye is dynamic. I love the movement of the background against the calm of the word.

Kimchery's bookmark from littlehajerika is still amazing. I love the peacock feather fabric and the button is lovely.

Kimchery's bookmark from bunny1kenobi is fun too. I like the tree with the tiny circle buds and the heart cut out at the bottom is a sweet detail.

Kimchery's bookmark from LauraLynn125 is still refreshing. Such clean lines and sparkles for the floral centre.

makndykaye's bookmark from MeganCrafts is precious. A gorgeous fox sleeping peacefully.

mouseatethekitty's bookmark from oodleboodle is still pleasing. A new idea perfectly executed: cool.

Kwality570's bookmarks from WideEyedLife are fab too. Such amazing tiny books: this photo shows the binding off beautifully.

Jillybeans' bookmark from CuriousCoffee is innovative too. The style is wonderful and I love the way the colours change when they are up against the tree.

Mountains and Clouds' bookmark from Brackish Potato is awesome too. Wonderful toning colour choices.

Mountains and Clouds' bookmark from CuriousCoffee is innovative too. The technique works so well with text too. I'm sad this is the last one I'll see in this thread.

littlehajerika's bookmarks from Kimchery are still superb. I love the earth tones of the tatting bookmark and the beaded one is nice too.

Goddessgarb's bookmark from MeganCrafts is still precious, but in a totally different way! What a great personalised bookmark, so bold!

moniqueramsey's bookmark from LauraLynn125 is refreshing too. Full of drama and strength.

Bec99's bookmarks from SaralaAnne, tapestrymlp and Xnouraa are splendid. I love the mosaic work on the first, the cut-out on the second is wonderful and although I can't read the text from the photo of the third, I love the mood of it: it makes me think of Beethoven.

Amymarie78's bookmark from Starfire is fresh. I love the trees and the quote is cute, I can see this one in use outside on a park bench, on a lovely sunny day of leisure.

dmarie's bookmark from MeganCrafts is precious too. I love the tiny crochet stitches, it's just perfect!

Nooo's bookmark from Anarchycupcakes is wicked too. Fiver and Hazel look a bit aprehensive about being stuck in a book though, better make sure it's a book about the countryside Wink.

Nooo's bookmark from Starfire is still fresh. The grey and red provide a great contrast and it's a wonderful quotation.

Anarchycupcakes' bookmark from Nooo is gorgeous too. The crown cut-out is cool and the background is pretty.

Anarchycupcakes' bookmark from AmyMarie78 is still cool. The pattern makes think of visual music, especially of 60's & early 70's hippy stuff.

Anarchycupcakes' bookmark from Smeddley is still a lovely idea. Such a cute ukelele and I love the colour-it-yourself ones.

Anarchycupcakes' bookmark from Starfire is cute too. Sleepy background to a lovely dream quotation. Smiley

Meowari's bookmarks from Eclectic Dreamer are smashing too. I love the rainbow stitched one, not to bright, not too plain.

Meowari's bookmarks from Solitary Cricket are enchanting too. I just adore the fan crochet, the colour, the style, the pattern, everything.

Meowari's bookmarks from Mandymo13 are marvellous. I love the chap (chapess?) with the umbrella protecting all the children from the rain.

Meowari's bookmark from Dewshinedopp is sweet too. A quotation I need to keep in mind on a splendid background.

Dewshinedopp's bookmarks from Eclectic Dreamer are smashing too. An amusing quotation and I too like the way the dye came out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Penmanship Better
How to Illustrate Anime Characters
How to Buy Calligraphy Ink
How to Design Anime Feet
How to Design Funny Cartoons
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...