A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: It's time to vote for your favorite swapped project! Smiley  Vote now through Sunday, August 30th!
Total Members: 311,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Round 5 Gallery!  (Read 56057 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CuriousCoffee
« Reply #230 on: March 06, 2012 08:01:30 PM »

These bookmarks are stunning!!!  Thank you all for sharing them!!! And a huge thank you to the Moderators!!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smeddley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #231 on: March 06, 2012 08:14:34 PM »

Sorry it took me so long to upload a photo, I received from AnarchyCupcakes and it's my favorite world - DISCWORLD!

I don't know which you'd call the "front" and which you'd call the "back" because both sides are great!  And one of these days I'm going to try sewing through paper, though for some reason the thought makes me nervous, and I don't know why...

Thank you so much, I feel like I need to re-read the whole series now... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Antidigger
« Reply #232 on: March 07, 2012 01:24:32 AM »

Ok, this gallery has taken off, if I wait for a week this post will be absurd, so here's a couple of day's worth!

Xnouraa's bookmark from SaralaAnne is lovely too. The Ravenclaw bookmark is so very apt. I love the background that just peeks out from the logo.

Brackish Potato's bookmark from CuriousCoffee is innovative. I love all the gears, and etching is splendid I love the overlay too.

Mandymo13's bookmarks from Solitary Cricket are enchanting. The harry potter charms are splendid and the Stephen King corner bookmark is great.

Mandymo13's bookmarks from Eclectic Dreamer are still smashing. Beautiful colours, I love how the light shines through the stained glass one.

CuriousCoffee's bookmark from Brackish Potato is awesome too. I love the steampunk vibe. The contrast of the the lace and mechanical gears is great.

Oodleboodle's bookmark from Mouseatethekitty is very attractive. It is so clear and straightforward: a masterpiece of design.

Solitary Cricket's bookmark from Dewshinesdopp is sweet. There's plenty of beading at the top and the swirled purple background is lovely.

Dewshinesdopp's bookmarks from Solitary Cricket are still enchanting. The elven ribbon is so delicate and complex and the moonstone button goes so well. And the Stephen King one is well drawn, even if it is done with the aid of a light box.

Mandymo13's bookmark from Dewshinesdopp is still sweet. Those eyes peeping over the flames Smiley

Gozer's anonymous bookmarks are lovely. The beading on the happiness bookmark is beautiful. I can imagine the picture of the girl in the garden on the top of a paintbox.

Moniqueramsey's bookmark from Bunny1kenobi is still fun. What an amazing way to construct a face, one thing masquerading as another.

Moniqueramsey's bookmark from littlehajerika is still amazing. I can see Pirates of the Caribbean in the octopus and tiny jar!

Aprettymess' bookmarks from Camelama are delicate. Gorgeous beading and indulgent fabric ribbons.

Aprettymess' bookmarks from Dolphinwind10 are dainty. All the tiny details are amazing.

Summer6061's bookmark from Kwality570 is exquisite. Beautiful paper choice and so right for the butterfly punch, and to have such tiny text beneath, delightful.

Summer6061's bookmark from gozer is still fantastic. Such wonderful drawing, really skilled and talented.

Bunny1kenobi's bookmark from LauraLynn125 is refreshing. The little mystery man is such fun.

MandyKaye's bookmark from Goddessgarb is still bright. The painting is amazing and the colours are so vivid, full of life.

Teachart's bookmark from oodleboodle is soo rich. Lovely luxurious looking fabric.

Mrs Shak's bookmark from CuriousCoffee is still innovative. The beautiful etched moon and the scene colours on the plastic are dreamy.

Jadeye's bookmark from dmarie360 is stunning too. All those little camera charms combined with the gorgeous Teesha Moore stitched pattern.

Jadeye's bookmark from Goddessgarb is bright too. The colours are so splendid and cheery.

Jadeye's bookmark from MandyKaye is still delightful. The smudged trees on the old paper are so romantic, especially with the feathers too.

Jellybean89's bookmark from oodleboodle is pleasing. The Princess Bride is one of my favourites too and the parchment has clearly been through the fireswamp!

Smeddley's bookmark from Anarchycupcakes is wicked too. The discworld turtle is such a marvellous icon for the entire series.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

« Reply #233 on: March 07, 2012 04:39:33 AM »

I finally have a few free minutes to post the picture of my bookmark from tapestrymlp. A Slytherin one!!

Thank you so much! I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #234 on: March 07, 2012 05:46:20 AM »

This gallery is getting amazing! I especially love all the layered ones!  Great Slytherine one by tapestrymlp! Harry Potter is so much fun because there are so many ways you can go with it!
 AnarchyCupcake, Great bookmark and you have made me curious about Discworld. May have to look into that. Hmmm. Always on the look out for new books to add to my pile of yet to be read books. LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #235 on: March 07, 2012 06:49:58 AM »

I've received some bookmarks, but am just getting around to posting.  I dog sat for the worst dog ever last week and a half and it majorly interrupted my normal life.  So sorry, guys!

I received these two amazing bookmarks from Summer6061.

One of my themes was cute monsters and boy did she deliver!  I love the swirl one, too.  So simple, yet so pretty.

I got these three cuties from the ever so talented Gozer.  Beautiful work as always! Their little mouths hold the pages!

I also received from WideEyedLife, but the picture was too dark and didn't turn out.  I'll take one again tonight and post.   

Here's an awesome set from JillyBeans I got in a personal swap.  Not part of this swap, but I thought I'd share. I love them!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

AnarchyCupcakes

Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea

« Reply #236 on: March 07, 2012 09:17:33 AM »

I don't know which you'd call the "front" and which you'd call the "back" because both sides are great!  And one of these days I'm going to try sewing through paper, though for some reason the thought makes me nervous, and I don't know why...

I had never sewn through paper before this swap, and I'm glad I did!  Deceptively easy, just took some time to tweak the tension a li'l bit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #237 on: March 07, 2012 09:58:38 AM »

I had never sewn through paper before this swap, and I'm glad I did!  Deceptively easy, just took some time to tweak the tension a li'l bit.
I keep saying I am going to do it, then chicken out. I will make it a goal this month. Sew paper. It's on my list! LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MeganCrafts
« Reply #238 on: March 07, 2012 10:48:06 AM »

I've received from three of my partners and finally got the pictures off of the camera and uploaded.  They are all so pretty that they'll probably end up on my bulletin board instead of in books.

From goddessgarb:

I love the colors.  She also painted the envelope and sent a bunch of paper ephemera, all of which fits me perfectly.

From mandykaye:

I love the poem and the quote.  I think my favorite part is the amazing texture under the poem.  She also sent a bunch of paper, which is perfect because I don't have any paper stash and papercrafting is something that I've been wanting to try.

From jadeye:

She made the bookmark based on Fight Club, which is one of my favorite books.  She also sent me an extra photography themed bookmark for my OH.

Thank you so much all of you.  You should be receiving from me in the next few days.  I really enjoyed crafting for all of you, it was a fun challenge for me since I decided to use a different medium for each bookmark.  I hope you like the ones I made for you as much as I love the ones that you made for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brackish Potato
« Reply #239 on: March 07, 2012 12:21:08 PM »

Everyone's bookmarks are amazing! Gozer's monsters are so cute I want to squeeze them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Workshop For Peace
Audio Speakers Installed in Hollowed Tree Trunks
Upside Down Fan Built Using a Helicopter
The Freedom Tower Rises: Rebuilding 1 World Trade Center
The Bay Bridge LED Project
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...