A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Breaking News: What's with all of the SPAM on Craftster?  Click here to find out what happened!
Total Members: 307,133
Currently Running With Scissors:
462 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Round 5 Gallery!  (Read 66221 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mrs Shak
« Reply #220 on: March 06, 2012 09:46:55 AM »

I received from Curious Coffee yesterday but couldn't take a pic until now.

A wonderful etched full moon through branches! There are 2 layers, one etched and the other inked plastic. I love it!

A great big thank you to Group Awesome and the moderators for making this a fantastic swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
jadeye
« Reply #221 on: March 06, 2012 11:07:57 AM »

Postin' time!  I've received wonderful bookmarks over the past week and am finally having a chance to post pics!

First up I got this absolutely fab bookmark with a photography theme from dmarie360, she put so much attention into the detail!

and a close up of the resin and scrabble tile pieces with vintage cameras (and in my name scrabble tiles!)
So much fun!  I love it thank you dmarie360!

The I received this beautiful hand painted bookmark from goddessgarb, I love the colors and vibrancy!

and the extra ephemera she included in her wonderful painted envelope!

Thank you goddessgarb, I'm so excited to start using everything!

On the same day I also got a wonderful package from mandykaye which I was excited to rip into!

I love the quote and feathers (and so does my cat, I need to be careful with this one)
The trees are fantastic, kind of dark and sexy, it makes me feel a little bad-ass lol!
She also included pieces of little papers I'm excited to use on future pojects.  Thank you
mandykaye I love everything!

Thank you ladies, you've done an amazing job and now I have no excuse using post-it notes and
random scraps of paper in my books!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
MimbleWimble6
« Reply #222 on: March 06, 2012 12:00:51 PM »

The bookmarks by mandykaye are so cool. Those feathers, beads, and stamps work together so well. If I may ask, how do you attach the feathers>beads>string? And where did you find such pretty feathers?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandykaye
« Reply #223 on: March 06, 2012 12:37:52 PM »

The bookmarks by mandykaye are so cool. Those feathers, beads, and stamps work together so well. If I may ask, how do you attach the feathers>beads>string? And where did you find such pretty feathers?

Awww, thanks! Its was pretty easy really, I just put a bit of strong super-like glue in the bead and inserted the cord on one side and the feathers on the other. I got some of the feathers on ebay and some from a small craft store. They're pretty easy to find and fairly cheap to buy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MimbleWimble6
« Reply #224 on: March 06, 2012 12:42:40 PM »

Awesome! Thanks a bunch mandy Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jellybean89
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ravenclaw :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: March 06, 2012 01:16:34 PM »

I received from oodleboodle! She made a bookmark based on The Princess Bride (it's one of my favorite books & my favorite movie) Grin

Here's the front:

and the back, with my favorite quote:

I love it! Thank you oodleboodle! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2012 02:31:16 PM »

I received from goddessgarb today! She sent a beatuiful painted bookmark in a beautiful envelope filled with some extra paper goodies! Totally love it!

Thanks so much Satina! You are a lovely artist!!!

Thank you Mandy!  Oh, I'm so glad you like it all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://theartfuljourney.wordpress.com
Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
Open to Personal Swapping, esp. mail art, supplies, and ephemera
goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #227 on: March 06, 2012 02:36:05 PM »

Jadeye, I'm so glad you like it all. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://theartfuljourney.wordpress.com
Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
Open to Personal Swapping, esp. mail art, supplies, and ephemera
meowari
« Reply #228 on: March 06, 2012 03:57:06 PM »

Oh my goodness, I can't get to a computer for a day and look what happens! What amazing additions to the gallery!
Now for the bad news- I left for work early yesterday so I could go to the post office, but I left everything on my bookshelf right next to my front door  Embarrassed, so I sent them out with my boyfriend this morning because he works right by a post office & I knew he would send them... Well, I think he sent 2 out- apparently, you can't get DC with a regular envelope, and he said he tore the envelopes trying to peel the DC stickers off of them and couldn't mail them. Two were in padded envelopes, but I can't remember which two and I didn't quite work out from his text if he sent them or not. I'll repackage the regular enveloped ones and have him ship them tomorrow. When I get home, I'll PM the 2 partners that shipped (if they shipped) their DC codes & post pictures of the bookmarks I've received so far. Whew! I felt like I wrote that all in one breath!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
meowari
« Reply #229 on: March 06, 2012 07:42:51 PM »

Okay, received from all of my partners and took pictures, then I resized the photos, but they still wouldn't upload. I have to work a 12+ hour day tomorrow, so I'll probably be too tired to try when I get home, so it'll be Thursday night before I load them. I'll try to take better pictures, too. I'll send individual emails to everyone tomorrow (if I get a chance at work) to let you know I've received, too, just in case you don't read this. I'm so tired, I can't think anymore tonight...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Debating the Real Meaning of "Moby Dick"
Fan Fiction Vs Copyright
Katie Kitamura on Her Novel Gone to the Forest
Kristin Harmel on Writing The Sweetness of Forgetting
Kristin Harmel on Her Inspiration For The Sweetness of Forgetting
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Belted Chair Seat
Tute Tuesday: Rainbow Skirt
Who? Who Loves Owls?

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...