A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 298,062
Currently Running With Scissors:
684 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Round 5 Gallery!  (Read 43953 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mrs Shak
« Reply #220 on: March 06, 2012 09:46:55 AM »

I received from Curious Coffee yesterday but couldn't take a pic until now.

A wonderful etched full moon through branches! There are 2 layers, one etched and the other inked plastic. I love it!

A great big thank you to Group Awesome and the moderators for making this a fantastic swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
jadeye
« Reply #221 on: March 06, 2012 11:07:57 AM »

Postin' time!  I've received wonderful bookmarks over the past week and am finally having a chance to post pics!

First up I got this absolutely fab bookmark with a photography theme from dmarie360, she put so much attention into the detail!

and a close up of the resin and scrabble tile pieces with vintage cameras (and in my name scrabble tiles!)
So much fun!  I love it thank you dmarie360!

The I received this beautiful hand painted bookmark from goddessgarb, I love the colors and vibrancy!

and the extra ephemera she included in her wonderful painted envelope!

Thank you goddessgarb, I'm so excited to start using everything!

On the same day I also got a wonderful package from mandykaye which I was excited to rip into!

I love the quote and feathers (and so does my cat, I need to be careful with this one)
The trees are fantastic, kind of dark and sexy, it makes me feel a little bad-ass lol!
She also included pieces of little papers I'm excited to use on future pojects.  Thank you
mandykaye I love everything!

Thank you ladies, you've done an amazing job and now I have no excuse using post-it notes and
random scraps of paper in my books!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
MimbleWimble6
« Reply #222 on: March 06, 2012 12:00:51 PM »

The bookmarks by mandykaye are so cool. Those feathers, beads, and stamps work together so well. If I may ask, how do you attach the feathers>beads>string? And where did you find such pretty feathers?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandykaye
« Reply #223 on: March 06, 2012 12:37:52 PM »

The bookmarks by mandykaye are so cool. Those feathers, beads, and stamps work together so well. If I may ask, how do you attach the feathers>beads>string? And where did you find such pretty feathers?

Awww, thanks! Its was pretty easy really, I just put a bit of strong super-like glue in the bead and inserted the cord on one side and the feathers on the other. I got some of the feathers on ebay and some from a small craft store. They're pretty easy to find and fairly cheap to buy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MimbleWimble6
« Reply #224 on: March 06, 2012 12:42:40 PM »

Awesome! Thanks a bunch mandy Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jellybean89
« Reply #225 on: March 06, 2012 01:16:34 PM »

I received from oodleboodle! She made a bookmark based on The Princess Bride (it's one of my favorite books & my favorite movie) Grin

Here's the front:

and the back, with my favorite quote:

I love it! Thank you oodleboodle! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2012 02:31:16 PM »

I received from goddessgarb today! She sent a beatuiful painted bookmark in a beautiful envelope filled with some extra paper goodies! Totally love it!

Thanks so much Satina! You are a lovely artist!!!

Thank you Mandy!  Oh, I'm so glad you like it all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://theartfuljourney.wordpress.com
Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
Open to Personal Swapping, esp. mail art, supplies, and ephemera
goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #227 on: March 06, 2012 02:36:05 PM »

Jadeye, I'm so glad you like it all. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://theartfuljourney.wordpress.com
Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
Open to Personal Swapping, esp. mail art, supplies, and ephemera
meowari
« Reply #228 on: March 06, 2012 03:57:06 PM »

Oh my goodness, I can't get to a computer for a day and look what happens! What amazing additions to the gallery!
Now for the bad news- I left for work early yesterday so I could go to the post office, but I left everything on my bookshelf right next to my front door  Embarrassed, so I sent them out with my boyfriend this morning because he works right by a post office & I knew he would send them... Well, I think he sent 2 out- apparently, you can't get DC with a regular envelope, and he said he tore the envelopes trying to peel the DC stickers off of them and couldn't mail them. Two were in padded envelopes, but I can't remember which two and I didn't quite work out from his text if he sent them or not. I'll repackage the regular enveloped ones and have him ship them tomorrow. When I get home, I'll PM the 2 partners that shipped (if they shipped) their DC codes & post pictures of the bookmarks I've received so far. Whew! I felt like I wrote that all in one breath!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
meowari
« Reply #229 on: March 06, 2012 07:42:51 PM »

Okay, received from all of my partners and took pictures, then I resized the photos, but they still wouldn't upload. I have to work a 12+ hour day tomorrow, so I'll probably be too tired to try when I get home, so it'll be Thursday night before I load them. I'll try to take better pictures, too. I'll send individual emails to everyone tomorrow (if I get a chance at work) to let you know I've received, too, just in case you don't read this. I'm so tired, I can't think anymore tonight...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
New James Bond Film Titled Skyfall
Will the Arab Spring Affect Films?
Bree Williamson on the Changing of the Film Industry
Behind the Scenes of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Watch, Pass or Rent Movie Review: The Ides of March
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...