A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,538
Currently Running With Scissors:
662 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Round 5 Gallery!  (Read 42223 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MimbleWimble6
« Reply #200 on: March 05, 2012 04:06:37 PM »

Woohoo!!! Love the HP bookmark by Solitary Cricket it's totally brilliant! perfect ribbon and charm combo there Cricket Smiley

And the steampunk bookmark by CuriousCoffee is awesome. Love those gears!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Solitary Cricket
« Reply #201 on: March 05, 2012 05:17:07 PM »

@ mandymo13 - I'm so happy you liked your bookmarks! The HP one was a lot of fun to make.

@ Eclectic Dreamer - I love the quote you used on Mandymo's bookmark - it made me laugh.

@ MimbleWimble6 - Thanks for the bookmark love. Like I said, it was fun to make. It was a fun challenge to paint that owl up.

@ Mrs Shak & Smeddley and their partners - Those zentangle inspired bookmarks are awesome. Totally creative idea - you guys are lucky to have em.

@ Littlehajerika - I love the no-slip bookmark you made. I just discovered this style of bookmark and I am a little obsessed.

@ WideEyedLife - The bookmarks you sent to Summer6061 are awesome. The little book is too cool.

@ dmarie360 - The button-y tree you made for mandykaye is fantastic.

@ Anofeles - Amazing broom there for oodleboodle! That would never have made it to a book for me - it would have gone right on my wall.

@  mandykaye - The stamped koi and feathery bookmark you sent dmarie360 looks great. Fun theme and collage-y-ness

@ jadeye - Your koi bookmark for dmarie360 was awesome too. I love the colors!

This is a great gallery so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
oodleboodle
« Reply #202 on: March 05, 2012 05:21:58 PM »

I received from mouseatethekitty and I love it!! Ron is my favorite character and he will be coming with me many places!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Solitary Cricket
« Reply #203 on: March 05, 2012 05:37:12 PM »

Also I received my bookmark today from Dewshinesdopp who has asked me to post pictures of what I sent her seeing as her computer recently bit the dust.

First, The Elder Futhark bookmark that Dewshinesdopp sent me with inspiration from my Pinterest.

She used two of my favorite colors (purple and silver) and I love the weight of the beads on the tassel.

Thanks a lot!

And now for what I sent to her:
A nature/fantasy/elf-y inspired no-slip bookmark. The button felt magic-y to me.

And a Gunslinger (Stephen King) inspired bookmark with a silhouette of the main character and the book's first line (traced with a light box).

I hope you enjoy them!

Also, sorry for the bad crop and rotated photo, Photobucket is being very fussy at the moment.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandymo13
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #204 on: March 05, 2012 06:26:42 PM »

I received from Dewshinesdopp today Smiley

I love it!! Thank you so much

THIS ROCKS   Logged
gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #205 on: March 05, 2012 07:16:21 PM »

I received a couple wonderful bookmark the other day, but truth be told I don't know who from! I am so sorry! Please let me know so I can give credit. These are from Summer6061. She did the swap with her mother so the address they came from was hers. I am guessing she didn't know Summer's user name. LOL! She did a wonderful job! They are wonderful! I am not sure if you can tell but the art nouveau one has a big R on it for my name.  Grin   And the other has the most beautiful beading.
 Thank you so much!!!! I love them!

« Last Edit: March 06, 2012 06:05:12 AM by gozer - Reason: updating info! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

moniqueramsey
I love to do personal swaps

I love to do personal swaps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: March 05, 2012 08:07:38 PM »

So far I received 2 packages:

From bunny1kenobi:

From littlehajerika:

close up

Beautiful packages  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.PersephoneRose.etsy.com
28 Swaps down, 2 to go
aprettymess

plenty of creativity... not enough hands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: March 05, 2012 08:13:29 PM »

holy smokes i received from camelama and dolphinwind10 today and i am so blown away! they both also spoiled me   Grin

first what i received from camelama:
she sent me 2 bookmarks, 1 longer for hardbacks and 1 shorter for paperbacks. they are both so dainty and elegant
this one is the shorter one made with a pink velvety ribbon and it has the Seattle space needle on one side and beautiful beads with awesome hedgies oh how i loooove hedgies

this is the longer one made with pink velvety ribbon one one side and this pretty hearts ribbon on the other side. it has a gorgeous cameo on one side and elegant beads on the other  

i hafta do a detail shot because the pix dont do the beads justice

and here is my card which had a hedgie on it and some fun hedgie buttons she sent as well. i will have to dfind something perfect for these!

im going to break here and add a new post with dolphinwind10s...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aprettymess

plenty of creativity... not enough hands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: March 05, 2012 08:27:27 PM »

and now for what i received from dolphinwind10:
here is the beautiful card she camde to send to me (oops, originally posted camelama's card... editing now to show dolphinwind10s... sorry)

and here are the 2 bookmarks she sent me
the one on the left is an ocean scene... (i am quite obsessed with the ocean as i am a SoCal girl transplanted to the desert  Cry ) talk about awesome. she included 2 of my pintesrest ocean related quotes "salt water heals all wounds" and "my heart is out at sea, my head all over the place" and in case you cant tell, thats a cute little sand castle just above the seashells
the one on the right is pretty pink flowers (in case you hadn't noticed, i am pink obsessed lol) with a Dr. Seuss quote from Horton Hear's a Who "A person's a person, no matter how small.

and here is the back of each of them, also very cool!

everything i have received from ZombieLili, DolphinWind10, and Camelama has been nothing short of perfect!
i nervously wait for ZombieLili and AMIFRIENDS to receive my sent packages and excitedly await AMIFRIENDS to arrive
 Grin
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012 09:01:30 PM by aprettymess - Reason: wrong photo uploaded » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 05, 2012 08:28:13 PM »

mandymo: I'm happy you got the pic of my bookmark with the light showing through Smiley I love how they turned out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Living as a Photographer
How to Post-Process Digital Images
Sebastian Copeland on Sex and Photography
Long Exposure Photography with Sparkler Fireworks
Professional Photography Equipment Vitals
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...