A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 300,905
Currently Running With Scissors:
578 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda Swap Round 4 (Signups CLOSED) Sendouts 04/04/)  (Read 22989 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

queenofmarigold
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2012 07:19:08 AM »

I have the golden OoT also, it's on my bookshelf in fact Smiley We haven't plugged the SNES in for so long, I'd be afraid to find out it doesn't work. It's enough to just own it though, really, and know that I can still play it through other means if I want to.

And I just sent in my questionnaire - I couldn't resist this swap, the franchise has been a part of my life since I was a kid and it's going to be so much fun crafting for it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loukr
Tutorial Contributor

Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle . .

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2012 07:29:44 AM »

I do have OoT and MM on my N64 but I stupidly lent it to someone who I don't see anymore.. so I'm working on getting it back asap! Until then, the Wii will have to do for the old games - though, I'm not keen on the gamecube controller for playing it, and I keep mixing up the old controls with the new wii remote controls which ends with me using bottled fairies and putting stupid masks on when I'm trying to move the camera angle or something. meh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tutorials, features, bloggyness http://www.dearestjackdaw.com/

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
loukr
Tutorial Contributor

Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle . .

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2012 09:41:34 AM »

WAHHH I totally sent my questionairre in. BUT the intertubez froze when I sent, so could you let me know - mama24boyz if you didn't get it and I'll send it again! Smiley
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012 09:49:08 AM by loukr - Reason: TYPO » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tutorials, features, bloggyness http://www.dearestjackdaw.com/

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
mama24boyz
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2012 10:21:51 AM »

WAHHH I totally sent my questionairre in. BUT the intertubez froze when I sent, so could you let me know - mama24boyz if you didn't get it and I'll send it again! Smiley

I did get it  Grin  And now we're up to 12!!  Half way there! Or 2 more days!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Bunnie Boo
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2012 10:40:11 AM »

Wooooo not long now  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2012 02:56:22 PM »

I'm going to have to sadly (VERY SADLY) miss out on this one, but I'll definitely be stalking the gallery! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2012 04:52:39 PM »

We're gonna miss you on this one striker!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2012 07:00:18 PM »

I call Ghirahim debbie sometimes especially there at the end during his little dance hahaha.

YEEES. I heard someone call it "Debbie's Touchdown Dance" and now I can't call it anything BUT that.  Grin

Gosh, I think we've owned every Zelda at one point? But the first two got sold at a garage sale, and Zelda 3 was borrowed and never returned...  Cry But I do have a release-day-Gold-cartridge-OoT, and release-day-holographic-gold-Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask is a really interesting game. It's very involved (the TOWN, oh my goodness everyone has a schedule), and my brother like a few of you had to just start over a few times because he forgot where he was. I also now, years later, notice how dark of a game it is; if you fail, EVERYONE DIES. Haha! But seriously! Who's gotten to the end of the Kafei/Anju sidequest? You reunite them with 5 min left on the clock, and they thank you for letting them be able to DIE together. And all the transforming masks you get are from DEAD people... Even the warrior-dude who runs the dojo and teaches you swordfighting? In the last five minutes you can chop down the sign in his dojo to find him cowering behind it.
It's dang depressing!!

...and then you get that dance-y mask and you can't take anything seriously ever again.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2012 08:04:21 PM »

Aaah, I just send my questionnaire in! I feel like I get too specific with the what do you want question sometimes... but with all the things I've made and all the AWESOME things I've gotten in these swaps, I own a lot of Zelda stuff! Sorry to my partner in advance!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2012 06:31:47 AM »

I call Ghirahim debbie sometimes especially there at the end during his little dance hahaha.

YEEES. I heard someone call it "Debbie's Touchdown Dance" and now I can't call it anything BUT that.  Grin

Gosh, I think we've owned every Zelda at one point? But the first two got sold at a garage sale, and Zelda 3 was borrowed and never returned...  Cry But I do have a release-day-Gold-cartridge-OoT, and release-day-holographic-gold-Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask is a really interesting game. It's very involved (the TOWN, oh my goodness everyone has a schedule), and my brother like a few of you had to just start over a few times because he forgot where he was. I also now, years later, notice how dark of a game it is; if you fail, EVERYONE DIES. Haha! But seriously! Who's gotten to the end of the Kafei/Anju sidequest? You reunite them with 5 min left on the clock, and they thank you for letting them be able to DIE together. And all the transforming masks you get are from DEAD people... Even the warrior-dude who runs the dojo and teaches you swordfighting? In the last five minutes you can chop down the sign in his dojo to find him cowering behind it.
It's dang depressing!!

...and then you get that dance-y mask and you can't take anything seriously ever again.  Cheesy

Debbie's Touchdown Dance? Great name for it!

Don't start me on MM. It's my favorite game but it's the darkest game to date. I mean you can kill Sakon. And the conversation between Creamia and Romani on the last night. I cried at this part.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Quickie: How to Master Cat-Eye Liner
Beauty Test Lab: Rubber Varnish
Beauty Quickie: How to Make Your Mani Last
Beauty Quickie: The Quickest, Easiest Reverse French Manicure
Learn How Get a Denim Look on Your Nails
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...