A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 305,866
Currently Running With Scissors:
484 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda Swap Round 4 (Signups CLOSED) Sendouts 04/04/)  (Read 33766 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bunnie Boo
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2012 07:43:58 AM »

I call Ghirahim debbie sometimes especially there at the end during his little dance hahaha.
YEEES. I heard someone call it "Debbie's Touchdown Dance" and now I can't call it anything BUT that.  Grin

Hey I saw all theses Debbies and thought you were talking about me!!! Then I realised that people don't know my real name!! Wow am I big headed or what!!!!  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2012 07:46:23 AM »

I call Ghirahim debbie sometimes especially there at the end during his little dance hahaha.
YEEES. I heard someone call it "Debbie's Touchdown Dance" and now I can't call it anything BUT that.  Grin

Hey I saw all theses Debbies and thought you were talking about me!!! Then I realised that people don't know my real name!! Wow am I big headed or what!!!!  Tongue

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2012 10:01:24 AM »

Well, I'm getting a bit anxious and playing around with potential partners....this is harder than I thought!  Cheesy not to mention so far we have an odd number of people.
I've also been watching quite a lot of Zelda playing here. We had majoras mask going, which turned into oot, then that turned into wind waker! Hahaha, it's not as bad as it sounds though, there's 5 of us playing and the oot is on a 3ds
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2012 01:52:42 PM »

It's almost time! I cannot wait to get my partner! Been thinking and I'm finally getting some OoT ideas!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2012 06:35:18 PM »

Don't start me on MM. It's my favorite game but it's the darkest game to date. I mean you can kill Sakon. And the conversation between Creamia and Romani on the last night. I cried at this part.

Hmm, I'm blanking on their conversation; I'll have you YouTube it. What I DO remember, however, is Romani when you fail the alien sidequest... and they take her? She reappears on the third day, all hunched over with blank glassy eyes... muttering something about practice, how she can't remember, and occasionally clutches her head and sways wildly.  I HAVE NEVER FELT SO BAD FOR FAILING A SIDEQUEST BEFORE.

...and I failed that sidequest a ton of times; those aliens scared the bajeebus outta me.  Cheesy They STILL do, matter of fact, 'cause I recently found out they're based of a "real" alien sighting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatwoods_monster

(Edit: Oooooh myyyy goooosh~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fczFOsrdOrE I can't remember if I ever saw those last two in the video...  Cry )
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012 06:50:14 PM by BunnieBard » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loukr
Tutorial Contributor

Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle . .

« Reply #65 on: February 29, 2012 01:14:31 AM »

Don't start me on MM. It's my favorite game but it's the darkest game to date. I mean you can kill Sakon. And the conversation between Creamia and Romani on the last night. I cried at this part.

Hmm, I'm blanking on their conversation; I'll have you YouTube it. What I DO remember, however, is Romani when you fail the alien sidequest... and they take her? She reappears on the third day, all hunched over with blank glassy eyes... muttering something about practice, how she can't remember, and occasionally clutches her head and sways wildly.  I HAVE NEVER FELT SO BAD FOR FAILING A SIDEQUEST BEFORE.

...and I failed that sidequest a ton of times; those aliens scared the bajeebus outta me.  Cheesy They STILL do, matter of fact, 'cause I recently found out they're based of a "real" alien sighting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatwoods_monster

(Edit: Oooooh myyyy goooosh~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fczFOsrdOrE I can't remember if I ever saw those last two in the video...  Cry )

I totally read that the other day too.. have you google imaged Flatwoods Monster? That black and white grainy picture is spooky! I'm stuck on MM already. at Snowhead. waahhhh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tutorials, features, bloggyness http://www.dearestjackdaw.com/

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 29, 2012 07:23:52 AM »

Hmm, I'm blanking on their conversation; I'll have you YouTube it. What I DO remember, however, is Romani when you fail the alien sidequest... and they take her? She reappears on the third day, all hunched over with blank glassy eyes... muttering something about practice, how she can't remember, and occasionally clutches her head and sways wildly.  I HAVE NEVER FELT SO BAD FOR FAILING A SIDEQUEST BEFORE.

...and I failed that sidequest a ton of times; those aliens scared the bajeebus outta me.  Cheesy They STILL do, matter of fact, 'cause I recently found out they're based of a "real" alien sighting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatwoods_monster

Oh god I hated that. I did it once just to see what would happen and it freaked me out. And the moon! It's always there looming over you reminding you that you only have three days. That is the freakiest part of the game. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #67 on: February 29, 2012 12:43:27 PM »

About 5 more hours!!  And I dunno, I think I'll skip a few of those side quests on mm, I never beat it before, and haven't tried in years, but some of those side quests are just depressing! I've only beaten tp and ww
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
kuraikatara
Feline Singer of Souls

Icon by TheDaytimeHeroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: February 29, 2012 02:25:04 PM »

Oh but I loved all the sidequests in Majora, thats why it was my favorite game (even though it's currently Skyward Sword, but hey the game I'm playing is always my favorite at the moment) Plus, Fierce Deity Mask was like the BEST THING EVER to me, and you had to complete all the side quests to get it. <3

Just have two more ATC's to finish up then I will be totally in a Zelda crafting zone, so excited ^.^ Don't know how many times I've said that in the past few days. I'm ready to stalk! In the good way of course =3c
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012 02:30:45 PM by kuraikatara » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #69 on: February 29, 2012 08:10:04 PM »

OK! Partners have been posted on page 1 post 2. And pms have been sent out. Please let me know if any things wrong, this is my first time!  yay hope everyone's as excited as me to get started!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How To Make Stir-Fry Without A Wok
Foraged: Thai Town
Fresh Udon Noodles I Plant-Based
How to Make Fried Rice, Mission Chinese-Style
Green Papaya Salad Recipe - Gordon Ramsay
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Vermicomposting
It's a bad week to be a seal...
Flower Power!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...