A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,462
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda Swap Round 4 (Signups CLOSED) Sendouts 04/04/)  (Read 20935 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bunnie Boo
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012 03:47:49 AM »

oooh I has signed up!!! Yey roll on partners  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
loukr
Tutorial Contributor

Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle . .

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2012 04:06:01 AM »

OOOHHH LOOOORRRDDD.. I am seriously considering this one. SERIOUSLY. I love zelda and have missed every swap so far. I've just bought Majora's Mask via the wii shopping channel because I sold my N64 version which I'm KICKING myself about. And have recently completed skyward sword. aaaand OOT on the 3DS. eek. I will return with a decision later. Will check out the galleries again too - WHAT AWESOME STUFF!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tutorials, features, bloggyness http://www.dearestjackdaw.com/

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2012 04:43:51 AM »

OH!!!  I didn't know you could get majoras mask for the wii!!!!!!  We still have the 64 version but its in my youngests room on the smallest tv.  OK, the wii is now going to be a family console in the living room!!!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
loukr
Tutorial Contributor

Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle . .

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2012 04:54:31 AM »

It sure is! it costs 1000 wii points (translates to 7 which is a TOTAL BARGAIN) ocarina of time costs the same and I believe you can buy a couple of the older zelda games too from the NES etc etc. All you need is either a wii classic controller or an old gamecube controller that you can plug into the console. You vuy the games through your wii and they take a few minutes to download and TADAH - play away! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tutorials, features, bloggyness http://www.dearestjackdaw.com/

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
Rousseline
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2012 10:29:42 AM »

Houuu, this swap is tempting... I participated in a previous round (round 2 I think) and the OTT Zelda thing was my first swap! ... I just have to make sure I have enough time to craft... I always go overboard in swaps, I think I sent 10 items to my partner in the last Zelda swap! I'll definitely think seriously about joining, it's so much fun!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012 06:08:03 PM »

Oooh, but Rousseline! You knit that adorable fair-isle Link! (edit: THAT GOT IN NINTENDO POWER?! Amazing!!!) And your embroidery; the "Dost thou love me, Hero?" pillow is probably my favorite craft on this website EVER.  Cheesy  You should jooooin~
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012 06:17:54 PM by BunnieBard » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MoonlitSun
Never stop believing. Stars never do.

We all need a little magic in our lives.

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2012 05:22:00 AM »

Majora's mask is on the wii??? How come i never knew that?? Shocked I'm still with Skyward sword though, but my wii has been kept away due to studies. Zelda's been one of my favorite games ever since i remember, for an unknown reason, i haven't known there was zelda themed swap! Am so looking forward to it, the past galleries inspired me so much Cheesy Yeah, i've also been gazing at the awesome stuff everyone got >_<
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a CHOCAHOLIC! Dare eat chocolate in front of me! xD
My Pinterest ^_^

Yay for personal swaps! Message me anytime ^_^
Currently looking for aida cloths! 14 or 20 count, or anything you can part with!
Whysteria
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012 06:22:07 AM »

when i had my wii i had bought ocarina of time on it. and now that everyone's talking about it i really wish I didn't have to sell my wii back then Q.Q ah well, that's the life of being a responsible bill payer lol might have to go steal my cousin in laws wii for a few weeks and get both OOT and majora's mask X3 I still haven't played skyward sword and I'm dyyyying to D:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rousseline
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012 10:30:56 AM »

Oooh, but Rousseline! You knit that adorable fair-isle Link! (edit: THAT GOT IN NINTENDO POWER?! Amazing!!!) And your embroidery; the "Dost thou love me, Hero?" pillow is probably my favorite craft on this website EVER.  Cheesy  You should jooooin~

Awww thank you! You're making me blush (and smile)!  Cheesy I know that I should join... I might give in in a day or two... It's very hard to resist!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kuraikatara
Feline Singer of Souls

Icon by TheDaytimeHeroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2012 12:47:03 PM »

I really want to join, but I always get nervous about joining swaps... what if I can't think of anything cool for my partner? What if I mess everything up? What if I run out of crafting time? So I'll think about it for a few hours, then I'll probably get over it and hop on board anyways.

I just know the questionnaire is going to kill me. I'm baaaaad at picking favorites.

I have got to finish Skyward Sword, mom has gotten up to the first half of the last boss battle and is having a really REALLY hard time with it. I don't think I've ever heard her cuss a game like that, not even when she was playing Metroid Prime XD She calls Ghirahim Jereldy, but more often she calls him names that shouldn't be repeated. I don't know what she's gonna do when she actually gets past him.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Dress Like a Total Boss This Spring
How to Make Wide Leg Trousers Work
Date Night Outfit Advice
Outfit Advice for Lazy Days
Mini, Midi, Maxi: How to Wear Skirts in Winter
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...