A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,060
Currently Running With Scissors:
485 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda Swap Round 4 (Signups CLOSED) Sendouts 04/04/)  (Read 20506 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Spoopy
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012 10:09:11 AM »

that string link looks awesome! I just filled out the questionnaire! It was hard to think up of all the characters I like and my favorite enemies and game moments!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012 10:16:00 AM »

Thanks!  And I know what you mean about filling it all out, I pretty much copied the questionnaire from Round 3 and I always leave favourite moments blank  Roll Eyes Cuz I just don't know!!!

YAY!!  We're up to 5 already!!!  And you bet I'll keep a spot for you BunnieBard!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
eeyore_witch
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012 11:49:25 AM »

This is exciting.....I haven't been a swap for a few months.  I took a break for Christmas but my son's new video game love is Zelda.  The comic book expo is at the end of April and I'm making him a Link costume. He also got a ocarina for his birthday and the limited edition Zelda 3ds for Christmas. He'll be so excited to get Zelda stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
Spoopy
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012 12:08:31 PM »

Ooooo I was tempted to buy that zelda 3DS, but they will probably be releasing an improved 3DS in the near future so I want to wait for that. I learned my lesson when I bought the original DS (the one that was huge and had bad button arrangement), the DS lite was so much better that I bought one of those too, so now I have learned to wait for the second generation version of these things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2012 03:11:37 PM »

I'm excited! I'm looking through past swaps for inspiration.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
jexxican

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012 04:18:41 PM »

Due to child being due during crafting time I will be unable to participate in this one. It would be my first licensed themed swap, though. BUT I do have a real reason to post here: wouldn't it would be great if someone whipped up an Imprisoned in this crochet stitch?! I want to so bad but I am intimidated. First time I saw the creature my reaction was "he's so cute!" and my husband was like "WHAT?!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012 05:59:04 PM »

OK, I am sooo curious about what creature you mean???  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012 05:45:57 PM »

Due to child being due during crafting time I will be unable to participate in this one. It would be my first licensed themed swap, though. BUT I do have a real reason to post here: wouldn't it would be great if someone whipped up an Imprisoned in this crochet stitch?! I want to so bad but I am intimidated. First time I saw the creature my reaction was "he's so cute!" and my husband was like "WHAT?!"

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.  Cheesy Ahaha! I never thought of that! It'd also work well for Lavos from Chrono Trigger... HMMM....

Mama, he's... you've started Skyward, right? He's the thing that ate Zelda.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012 05:57:00 PM »

I did start it....and we played it for a while then we got distracted with christmas and stuff, the wii went back up to the twins room and I haven't seen it since.  OK, I NEED to bring it back down!  I don't remember Zelda getting eaten!  I thought we had gotten pretty far too!! hahaha, how naive!!!  I should know better than to think we could beat a zelda game in 3 weeks!!!

EDIT- OOOHHHHHHH!!!!  I remember!!!!!!  Right at the beginning!!!!!  I looked up a pic and now I remember, duh.  OK, I think its cuz we've been trying to beat OoT on the 3ds, so now I've got that on the brain.  And btw, he would look AMAZING in the crocodile stitch!!!  I think I'll leave that to you BunnieBard  Grin
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012 06:02:06 PM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
jexxican

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2012 08:03:01 PM »

Yeah, we've already put in 60 hours and G is just now getting to "finding the triforce." He also bought it when it came out, November? 3 months ago? I don't think 3 weeks would get you through it unless you play really hardcore and neglect the rest of your life. Well, maybe if you don't go for 100%ing it but where's the fun in that?

I'm glad everyone agrees. I showed my husband (the aforementioned "G") and he got really excited like I was going to make him one. Scary! Maybe one day...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Trend Takeout: How to Rock the Sporty Look
Trend Takeout: High Waisted Shorts
Trend Takeout: Dressing Up for Rainy Weather
Trend Takeout: Geometric Patterns
Street Style: FiDi Street Style From Kids to Christian Louboutin
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...