A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,568
Currently Running With Scissors:
605 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hunger Games Gallery  (Read 25403 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aheartofglass
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2012 05:43:37 PM »

Man! I am sooooo bummed I missed this swap! These packages are simply amazing! I fell in love with the arena hoop  Shocked and the journal. And the hoodie... and the undies... and, um... I guess pretty much *everything* lol!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
iliveonarainbow
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2012 06:53:42 PM »

Everyone made such great stuff!! That hoop is FANTASTIC. I love all of the bags too. Ah, I love it all.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sylvanna

What the what?!

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2012 10:31:31 PM »

Eep! This gallery is filling up with some of the most amazing items ever...I love it all.

I'm totally in awe of the hoop...beautiful stitching, and such a cool idea.

I really love the journal as well Smiley

Time to get my pinning finger at the ready  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amnesia
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2012 11:36:27 PM »

What great packages!!!!

Whenindoubtsew absolutely spoiled me rotten.. my computer is being stubborn in letting me upload photos tonight, so I'll have to edit and try again tomorrow (I might have to post my goodies over a couple of days/posts...  I loooove the messenger bag.. it's very cool! I can't wait to post it.. my husband was about ready to arm wrestle it away from me tonight!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2012 02:06:49 AM »

Glad you liked Amnesia - if you have trouble with photos just let me know and I will post some I have here. I loved crafting to your ideas and favourites! I imagine us with our wearables attending the movie  Smiley I think I am going to get to go twice (once with my hubby and then again when I visit a friend who has moved cities a week later). Happy happy days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
Black Apple doll - sent
Altered spool swap - sent
Woodland Creatures swap - sent
Dream catcher swap - crafting
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2012 11:06:27 AM »

This is what I got from iliveonarainbow, I love it, this is the first hoopla I have ever received!

She made me a stamp, which is awesome! I've already used it in my visual journal Smiley

These lovely District 12 necklaces, which are perfect for me. She intended them to look like coal, it works because I think they look like coal pearls!  I love the subtle sparkle in them. (I had a pic of me wearing them, it wasn't attractive, I had just finished running LOL)

The hoopla of my favorite line of this song- it is already on my wall by my computer...it's my corner, I have all my favorite things here.

You did an awesome job on everything, I really love what you sent me!! Thank you so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
MimbleWimble6
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2012 12:52:07 PM »

Whoa!!! Scuttlebutt, that arena hoop is so amazing! Crazy detail and it's beautiful. I can't imagine the kind of effort you put in to make such a phenomenol thing. Just wow...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amnesia
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2012 09:32:43 PM »

OK, so here it goes with the onslaught of pictures -- absolutely amazing creativety and I apologize that my pictures don't totally capture how great this package is:

First, there is a Hunger-Games modified travel game (seriously clever.. how creative is this!?!):

District 12 patterned arm warmers (I tried to get the pattern but it's hard to photograph arms):

Some cute wine charms:

Two lovely embroidery pieces (these are just so beautiful!) of Rue's lullaby and a representation of Katniss first spotting Rue in the tree (the wooden beads are eyes and the arrows represent Rue pointing toward the tracker jacker nest --so clever!:

A Buttercup ami friend:

Two awesome carved wooden flame stamps, a key chain (silver parachute tribute drop), and a Rue-styled coconut wood pendant charm:

Another key chain (working bow and arrow), two sets of earrings and handmade buttons (one of the earrings has a picture of Foxface, the other represents flames - just awesome!)

A pin (which is very pretty and has a lot of detail in it but somehow the light was wonky in the pic)

And a really amazing messenger bag -- it has District-emblems embroidered on the flap, and it uses repurposed materials and has an reversible "fire" inspired side with a "Down with the Capitol" stencil:

Close-ups (hopefully these are easier to see):

« Last Edit: February 28, 2012 09:34:11 PM by amnesia » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ElizabethsMom

Every window has a different view.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2012 09:43:32 PM »

Wow! 2 more great packages! Everyone's did such awesome work!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2012 09:44:43 PM »

Wow, that is a seriously amazing package!  I especially love the embroidered messenger bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Pom Pom Desk Topper
How to Make a Paper Lantern
How to Make a Craft Flying Bird
How to Make Your Own Valentine Cards
How to use etching powder on glass items
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...