A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,363
Currently Running With Scissors:
424 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hunger Games Gallery  (Read 34864 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2012 10:38:41 PM »

Ta-dah! I couldn't wait to upload these photos to show you the great stuff sent by Amnesia.

Gorgeous embroidery of parachutes bringing bread and ointment - I love the colours/fabrics and details. This was my work colleague's favourite as well  Smiley

A drawing of one of Cinna's designs for Katniss - this drawing is beautiful

Flame hairpin - just the perfect thing as I am growing my hair longer and wearing lots of clips at the moment. I love the vintage look metal finding - where did you track that down?

Mockingjay earrings - I have a pair of my very own

Mockingjay pendant - to match my earrings

A beautiful woodlands bracelet with lovely colours and details that will go with lots in my wardrobe

Second hair clip - as I said battling with the other for pride of place on movie night!

Thank-you Amnesia for your thoughtful package. You've made my first ever swap wonderful Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JennaDickes

Oh so tragically hip

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2012 02:06:33 AM »

tankrgirl has some mad screenprinting skills going on with that hoodie! That one is definitely going in my pinterest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2012 03:58:33 AM »

I had to pin that parachute hoop by Amnesia - Beautiful!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2012 04:32:38 AM »

I forgot to mention it on the puzzle's explanation, but if you look at it like the diagonal line made by the twelve districts (bottom left to top right) dividing the puzzle in half, the top left half is Capitol-related things, and the bottom right half is district-related things. (I put Cinna in the district side because it seemed more appropriate, even though he's FROM the Capitol.)

My fiance is so glad to have that thing out of the house! (He kept knocking over a piece or two every time he walked by the table it was on.)

I've been sending the link to the gallery to some non-Craftster friends who have Wisted that sweatshirt, tankrgrl! You're incredible!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2012 08:18:46 AM »

I received an absolutely amazing package from trisarahtops013 this morning! I'll post pictures when I get home from school.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JennaDickes

Oh so tragically hip

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2012 08:43:12 AM »

I got a wonderful package from Scuttlebutt this morning!
First a messenger bag which I love. It's very close to these bags from my wist that I'd been drooling over. Now I have one  Grin

The backside of it with an arrow stenciled on. I also got a keychain with a quote from Haymitch on it and a catch-all tray. I love the color of it, it makes me think of the arena in Catching Fire.

And a cross stitch quote that has found a home on my little wall of hoops. You can't tell as much in this pic but there is a very nice color gradation to the lettering.

Inside the bag were some copies of recipes from the Hunger Games cookbook. I've been wanting to get that book so it's perfect! Thanks so much for all the goodies Katie!

Now to wait for her to get my package, which I'm equally excited for.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012 08:44:39 AM by JennaDickes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ElizabethsMom

Every window has a different view.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2012 09:55:51 AM »

Oh my gosh! Everything is so wonderful! I am getting nervous about my package to my partner! She should get it in a couple more days but now I have some serious anxiety!  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rubylynns
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2012 11:20:16 AM »

Ohhh what a great bag! Pinning it! I love the hoop, great addition to your hoop wall.

I mailed out my package this morning. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I *heart* Pintrest

http://pinterest.com/rubylynns/

Follow me on Instagram

https://instagram.com/rubylens/
trisarahtops013
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2012 01:20:38 PM »

received an awesome package from Ryn today! Will post pictures after my class tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live... {Dumbledore}
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2012 01:23:55 PM »

What an amazing swap package! I am envious of your sewing skills that bag is beautiful and the detail on the swap mocking jay is great!  I want that hoodie! I would wear it everyday.  Is that a silk screen?  I was just telling my husband that I need to learn how to do that.  Great package, you guys are giving me serious swap anxiety.

Thanks! It's a freezer paper stencil, I seem to be addicted to them! I used a new paint for these though and I love it!! It's called lumiere by jacquard and I got it at michaels. It was in the tye dye and shirt section. The fabric mockingjay I actually picked up from a craftster tute, I printed right on the fabric.

I can't wait to see everyone's goodies! Smiley I'm glad you liked everything iliveonarainbow!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Paint with Acrylics - Sponge Texture
Learn how to Paint with Acrylics - Additional Layering
Learn how to Paint with Acrylics - Spattering Texture
Learn how to Paint with Acrylics - Canvas Prep and Undercoat
Learn how to Paint with Acrylics - Preparing a Work Space
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...