A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
538 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hunger Games Gallery  (Read 25323 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2012 04:48:30 PM »

What a beautiful package! I'm almost as eager to see everyone else's stuff as I am to receive! Emphasis on almost, because I'm definitely more excited to receive (and for my partner to do so).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rubylynns
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2012 05:14:05 PM »

I think I have everyones statuses updated.  Let me know if I missed you.  Also don't forget to send your organizer a pm when you send and when you receive.  Everyone's doing great with communication so far! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2012 06:19:52 PM »

I'm so happy you love everything sakuracat23!!! I checked the tracking number while I was at work today and it had just been delivered to you a few minutes prior. I may or may not have squeaked with joy.

Everything that has been posted so far is amazing! I'm so impressed by everyone! I love the idea of including gold eyeliner from Cinna, juliel85!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
The_ChiHa
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2012 07:19:26 AM »

I received an awesome package and took photos only to find that my internet is wonky right now  Sad . (I am checking in on my iphone and my work computer) If the internets aren't up tonight I'll just upload from work!!

Thanks so much for my package ehinders!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
iliveonarainbow
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2012 09:47:51 AM »

I received from the wonderful tankrgrl yesterday; she sent me a magnificent packaged!!
The first thing I saw when I opened the packaged was this lovley bag!

It's so nicely made! I am envious of her sewing skills!
Here is a close up of the mockingjay and the inside lining.

And there was a little piece with my favorite quote on it.

And inside the bag was this AWESOME hoodie!! It is soooo comfy and warm! I love it to pieces! People are going to be so jealous when I wear this out in public. Wink

And then finally as an "extra" she sent this t-shirt. She said it didn't really turn out the way she wanted it, but I think it looks amazing! It's district one because that's what I got sorted into on the website; ironically enough my profession turned out to be furrier... I'm vegetarian. Sad So go figure lol.

Thank you SOOOO much tankrgrl!!!! You sent an amazing package and I can't wait to wear all of this stuff to the premiere!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rubylynns
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2012 10:09:33 AM »

What an amazing swap package! I am envious of your sewing skills that bag is beautiful and the detail on the swap mocking jay is great!  I want that hoodie! I would wear it everyday.  Is that a silk screen?  I was just telling my husband that I need to learn how to do that.  Great package, you guys are giving me serious swap anxiety.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty_cool
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2012 02:15:27 PM »

great stuff so far  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whenindoubtsew
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2012 03:01:25 PM »

YEAHHHHHHHH - just got my items for my first swap ever from Amnesia and they are beautiful. I have taken photos and will upload when I get home this afternoon (Aussie time). I have been spoilt and recieved some handmade jewellery, a gorgoeus embroidered hoop, some hairpins (now begins the decision on which one to wear to the movie - maybe both) and an awesome drawing of Cinna (Amnesia - you are such a talented artist!)

I am hoping my parcel is nearing it's destination as well - it feels like it has been ages,

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
Black Apple doll - sent
Altered spool swap - sent
Woodland Creatures swap - sent
Dream catcher swap - crafting
amnesia
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2012 05:24:42 PM »

Whenindoubtsew, I alsi received this weekend...you spoiled me! I love everything!!!!!! I am not going to be home until late...but I'll do a proper PM and post pics either late tonight or tomorrow night when I can. :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sakuracat23

Don't make me get the flying Monkeys!!!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2012 07:15:44 PM »

Alright the photo hostings being an arse...so i cant get all the photos up that i want but i thought id share the altered puzzle that alex&ra sent me. prepare for some awesome! even if it is only 3 pics
First off the whole shabang!

Heres a key to them (from top to bottom& left to right)
1) the capitol,tigris,wolf mutts,president snow,castor&pollux,dist.6,dist.12,Boggs holo watch
2)Lizard mutts,clock arena,effie trinket,electric fence,dist.5,dist.11,morphlings,the hanging tree
3)caesar flickerman,Octavia-Venia&Flavius,mockingjay pin,dist.4,dist.10,Peeta Mellark,nightlock berries,dandelion(katniss"s symbol of hope)
4)katniss"s wedding dress,peetas pearl,dist.3,dist.9,haymitch,katniss,primrose,the cornucopia
5)tracker jackers,dist.2,dist.8,beetee,cheese buns,rue (the actual notes from the movie trailer),peetas "real or not real" game, Gales snare
6)dist.1,dist.7,Johanna Mason,Mags,Cinna, salute surrounded by rues wildflowers,finnick and annies wedding cake,dist.13
Heres close ups of the first 3 in rows 3&4

And though i love all of them i have to say the Effie Trinket one is me fave heres a close up  Grin

more tommorrow!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Reflection - Final Cut Pro 6
How to Highlight Someone - Final Cut Pro 6
How to Let It Slide Part 1/2 - Motion 3
How to Let It Slide Part 2/2 - Motion 3
How to Create 3D Text - Motion 3
Latest Blog Articles
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...