A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 300,941
Currently Running With Scissors:
692 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Amazing Thing - Adventure Time Swap (S/U CLOSED- S/O April 9)  (Read 15499 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2012 11:54:48 AM »

Welp my partner should have gotten the swap stuff according to the internet! I sure hope it's all good Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
savagerose
peace and have a victorious day!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2012 04:07:15 PM »

Checking in! I'm glad the deadline was pushed back, now I can fulfill my original vision without scaling anything back  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2012 03:49:09 PM »

Ohhhh I can't wait! Just a few more minutes until the first new episode of the month starts!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
omgitsalisa
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2012 04:22:44 PM »

Checking in again. The self-doubt has set in and I'm wishing I had time to start my project over from scratch and choose something better. Of course I'm going to finish what I started. In fact, I don't have *that* much left to do on it. I think I'm just never happy. Either way, I'm really happy the deadline got extended. Maybe I won't be sending late now after all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2012 03:27:49 PM »

I'm starting to get worried, my package should have been received over a week ago and my partner hasn't said it was... I hope its not lost Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
savagerose
peace and have a victorious day!

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2012 05:03:43 PM »

I'm finished, and I'm really happy with how it turned out! Now it's just a matter of packaging it up and mailing to Canada. I found a box that fits perfectly so I'll try to hit the post office tomorrow.

*does an arm-waving Adventure Time dance*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

omgitsalisa
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2012 12:44:24 AM »

Welp. I was hoping I'd be able to make up a lot of the lost time from when I was sick but I haven't. I am *still* going to be sending late, despite the extension, and I feel awful about it. If I join any more swaps in the future, I will be sure that my schedule is completely empty 'cause I suck at deadlines, apparently. At least I've made a new friend out of this, though, and she's been totally cool about my atrocious time management skills.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2012 12:17:33 PM »

Welp. I was hoping I'd be able to make up a lot of the lost time from when I was sick but I haven't. I am *still* going to be sending late, despite the extension, and I feel awful about it. If I join any more swaps in the future, I will be sure that my schedule is completely empty 'cause I suck at deadlines, apparently. At least I've made a new friend out of this, though, and she's been totally cool about my atrocious time management skills.

Hey life happens and all of us know how that goes...  I am patient and understanding. I know you will make something awesome! It doesn't bother me that its late because I know I'm getting it still and its better that it gets finished than being sent halfdone. So take your time. ^_^ I'm glad to have made a new friend out of this too! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
omgitsalisa
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2012 06:49:11 PM »

Oh lawdy. So my original idea is not working out as planned. With zero time left, I am completely starting over on a totally new awesome thing. At least this one should go faster and I will have it finished before that other thing. I still intend to tinker with the other thing and send it eventually but I don't have time for eventually right now! I'm glad my partner is so understanding. :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

justjazzy
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2013 05:25:58 PM »

that is sooo cool! i am new to this forum.. how do your purchase items etc?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Handmade Nylon Pouch Travel Bag
How to Design T-Shirts With Potato Stamps
How to Knit Spell Bound Scarves
How to Make a Tooth Fairy Pillow
How to Create Laminated Service Lists
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...