A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,528
Currently Running With Scissors:
345 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Repo! The Genetic Opera Swap Round 3 Gallery  (Read 9232 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Anubisheart

Lost in Zombieland

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: February 13, 2012 09:32:23 PM »

Post um if you got em!

Sent = Orange
Received = Green
Problem PM ME ASAP!= Red
Sent & Received = Blue
Crossed through = Feedback given

Moniqueramsey >Alchamy513
Crying Goddess > Lrigrem
Anarchy Cupcakes > Cloverlily
Ralph> Jeannebaby1
psychobillybutterfly > FaerieCyn
Radmom > Moriwen
Anubisheart > Spencerisgod

Original Thread:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401054.0
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012 07:54:36 AM by Anubisheart » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can walk you can dance; If you can talk you can sing
Art exists in many forms, the trick is to see all of them.

Check out my etsy!
www.etsy.com/shop/AnubisCreations
Check out my Blog!
http://anubiscreations.blogspot.com/
Radmom
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012 12:16:27 PM »

Just want to get this in my feed so I know when someone has posted. I really hope Moriwen likes what I made. Crosses fingers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FaerieCyn
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012 09:57:28 PM »

I'm with Radmom, I don't wanna lose this. Cause this space will soon be full of WIN!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an Unseelie pixie with a big imagination and access to thrift stores.
 My Wist: http://www.wists.com/FaerieCyn
Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012 04:38:01 PM »

Yay, I was the first to receive! Moniqueramsey and I decided to do a four point swap, and I love everything!

First I received this amazing project bag featuring the Graverobber (my favorite) and Amber Sweet. Its so well made and I already have a project in it!

Front:

Back:

Inside:

I'm in love with the polka dot fabric!

And then I also got a little makeup sized bag (I actually don't own a single bag this size... hmm) also featuring the lovely Graverobber!

Front:

Back:

Thank you, I love it! Yours should be going out tomorrow, by the way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Moriwen
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012 08:56:02 PM »

Okay!!! So I was stranded at the boyfriend's going absolutely nuts until I got home and finally got to see the package full of amazing that Raven sent me!! My first swap couldn't have been more perfect!!

First thing, the box came decorated by our ever so beloved GeneCo! It made my mother excited to the point of leaving a day late for her vacation just so she could be home when I opened it!

Inside, there was a lovely scroll with a delicate black wire holder nestled in Z-Blue leopard print! It was really swet and It's currently in a place of honor next to all of my theater director's gifts. In fact, the entire box of goodies was wrapped in all sorts of amazing Rainbow-ness that matched me and my hair so perfectly!! And that was before I even unwrapped it!! Fair warning.... I will be hyper bouncy for most of this post. Apologies to all for being a sugared up faegirl.

Now then it must be stated these were all handwrapped in epic bright animal print paper and tucked into a pretty bright bag!! I couldn't get over how cool it all looked! Plus, it matches my jammie pants!! (Oh, and Sorry if any of the pics suck, as I was too giddy to keep still let alone hold a camera! The boyfriend had to help!)

The first thing I unwrapped were these GORGEOUS Z-Blue wire heart and skull necklaces! They look fantastic on and match my bubblegoth-tasticness! I love the fine detail on the wire and the sparkly beads so much! They are the perfect length and my mother couldn't get over how well they pop against my hair!

Next surprise (specifically because I love rainbows!!!) was this adorable beaded rainbow star bracelet that fits like a dream!! I was prancing around my living room in it and my unicorn hat for awhile! (those pictures cost extra... ^w^) I especially love how asymmetrical it is with the giant orange star!! It makes it look like so much sugar candy!!

My next awesome was this Z-Blue Zydrate wire script necklace! FaeCyn and I were mutually drooling over a design of a written out Zydrate necklace oh so long ago but could never figure out how to do it! I would feel bad about having one, but it's far too pretty to let faux modesty get in the way! Wink (Besides, it matches my awesome earrings!!)

The next awesome surprise has it's home on my Shilo bag already (and I am such a happy shadowcaster for it) was this old school block necklace that says 'ZYDRATE[coolredsparklebead]ANATOMY', 'LEGAL[skullbeadbluewireheart]ASSASSIN', and 'SCALPEL[heartbead]SLUT' with neat blue beads on either end! It NEEDED to live on my bag, despite it being a bracelet proper! And I've even been stopped already and had people check it out AND RECOGNIZE IT!!!!!

Now this prezzie was a super awesome threefer: Three wire rings that couldn't be more SeventeenShilo if they got up and emulated Joan Jett!! The firs is another Z-Blue hear/bead epicness that fits perfectly on my ring finger. I love how it matches all my other shinies. The other is a cute Z-Blue star ring that again fits perfect, this time on my lil finger nestled all adorable and perfectly next to the first! The final is a purple and Z-Blue duel heart ring combo that seemed so teenage 'I <3 me some Graverobber' it's not even funny. And surprise, like the awesome she is it fits like a dream on my other ring finger.

Theme of all of this BTW, was how much my partner ROCKED!!

Next, and it matches both of our morbid brains, was this nifty Z-Blue beaded black wire bracelet that looks like it's covered in blood spray. And we both agree, it's totally post-'Didn't Know I Loved You So Much'!!I cannot get over how well this fits and the hand detail in making the clasp and jumpring/headpinny combo nifty!

Now next in the epic, there was this stunning silver bracelet with Z-Blue crystals! It matches all of my other pretties, fits perfect (I can't get over that, since jewelry never fits me well!) and looks like it glows in the light!! I was flabbergasted when I opened it, and nearly cried at how pretty it was...

And then, came the actual tears.

This seems like such a silly thing to cry over, but Raven made me buttons. A Repo Man, REPO logo that I thought were so cool. There was also a Mag button (which was my love's role in our Shadowcast), a Shilo button (which was my role...) and then... the tearjerker. Our shadowcast's logo (The Repo!ssessed)

Our cast broke up some time ago, painfully and it means so much to have something to remind me of when we were all friends and still lived near each other. This meant the WORLD to me and I have never, ever was given something so incredible in my life. And so, they also live on my Shilo Army Bag.

Assorted pictures, come in many flavors! Me with my cat, Salem and everything out before me as well as the bottom of the box, and it was still full of awesome! YAY PINK!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! You are a goddess and amazing and I am sending all of my love down to Tennessee in the box I'll be shipping out tomorrow! <3

Oh, and I'm designing up a new club outfit to match! Shilo's going to the Mardi Gras party at our fave hotspot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Superhero Swap -Feedback time. ^.^

I do personal swaps!

Unseelie Sidhe with a penchant for rainbows and sparkles.

I <3<3 The Doctor
Radmom
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012 09:17:46 PM »

Phew, I was in stitches wasn't sure if it was well received. If you play with the wire heart ring, the heart will actually spin. I'll see what I can do for faecyn about another zydrate nameplate  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anubisheart

Lost in Zombieland

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012 09:45:39 PM »

Wow what a great start to the gallery! Excellent packages! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can walk you can dance; If you can talk you can sing
Art exists in many forms, the trick is to see all of them.

Check out my etsy!
www.etsy.com/shop/AnubisCreations
Check out my Blog!
http://anubiscreations.blogspot.com/
Cloverlilly
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012 06:30:22 AM »

Wow that's packages were wonderful! I really love the Graverobber project bag and the blue wire braclette. So looking forward to everyone else's packages.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spencerisgod
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012 03:13:40 PM »

I received an incredible package this weekend!! While opening this package I kept feeling like Amy when she got a tiara from Sheldon (Idk if anyone watches Big Bang Theory but that was my favorite moment out of all the episodes)

Here is the group shot:

To start with......

IT'S A MAG LITTLE PONY!!!!!! And she is sooo beautiful and shiny that I've bringing everywhere to show her off.

I've got my own personal RepoMan  Cheesy He hangs out next to my bed making sure I make all my payments on time!

I got an amazing compact mirror. I was so happy to see this, I've been needing one for awhile to monitor my constantly smudging makeup Cheesy

A Zydrate Gun so I can get my zydrate fix anytime I want! This is sooo cool, my boyfriend was geeking out when he saw this lol!

I'm going to get a good action shot of the jacket tonight and post it later Smiley

Thank you SO MUCH Anubisheart! These items are AMAZING and I love everything!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cloverlilly
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012 04:01:03 PM »

I got an amazing package today!!!! Having not shipped yet(its going out tomorrow) I tried as hard as I could not to open it yet but after the box sitting and calling to me for about ten minutes I couldn't take it and opened it. Cant wait to post pictures and show off all the repo goodness!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
#MyModamobStyle Viewer Spotlight: @Tania_Sarin
Expert Vintage Shopping Secrets from Decades Co-Owner Christos Garkinos
Inspiration Piece: 4 Ways To Wear A Leather Skirt
Celeb Street Style: Jessica Alba, Lily Aldridge and Zooey Deschanel
Reveal of the Ultimate Bachelor Makeover
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...