A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,920
Currently Running With Scissors:
623 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing inchie swap (OIS) - Gallery and discussion (Feb. - March)  (Read 11433 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2012 04:53:31 AM »

CLAIMS ARE NOW FINISHED FOR THIS ROUND.

Kimchery or myself will claim Seeudee to complete the circle.

Don't forget to keep posting your photos in the gallery, there are a few sets still in transit or yet to be sent.

Launching in the next day or 2 will be beginners inchies. Keep an eye out on the swaps board  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2012 11:46:14 PM »

I recieved 3 sets of inchies today!!!!

From Audio: Little blue houses

And from Quasior: Artists choice/ pintrest inspired.
One blue set for this current project and one Black and white set for my next project  Wink

Thank you both, they are great.

For anyone worrying about inchie withdrawl, I just launched beginners inchies. It is designed to get some new people hooked, but you are all also welcome to join too. Following that, the next round of Ongoing inchie swap will launch at the beginning of May. So even that isn't too far away!

Beginners inchies sign up: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=406492.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quasior
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2012 09:36:50 PM »

I have Kim's ready to send, does that mean I only have one set to do now?  Foxy Mamas?  (Providing all my sets get to their destinations!)  I will possibly be joining beginning inchies, who else will be doing those?  And will it run on another kind of format (ie you do one of each theme as I've seen in previous galleries) OR the kind we're doing here?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kimchery
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2012 12:37:04 PM »

I have Kim's ready to send, does that mean I only have one set to do now?  Foxy Mamas?  (Providing all my sets get to their destinations!)  I will possibly be joining beginning inchies, who else will be doing those?  And will it run on another kind of format (ie you do one of each theme as I've seen in previous galleries) OR the kind we're doing here?

According to claims, Me and FoxyMama are your only 2 claims left.  Aren't you sad?   Cry  That's ok, join beginners inchies!  Its fun. 

The way you are partnered is totally different, because there's no claims, but the theme is pretty much the same.  Each partner sends in a list of potential themes with their questionnaire and you work with them as you do here.  You don't have to do one of each theme at all.  You can do all of one theme if you like, or split them up. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kimchery
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2012 01:09:52 PM »

I'm long overdue posting the inchies I've received from nilmerg and seeuudee.  They came at a time when I needed some cheering up, and they did not fail at doing so.  Both sets are great and I love 'em!
These are from nilmerg:

When I heard someone say they got some geocaching themed inchies (from nilmerg), I had to throw that up on my themes list.  Luckily she claimed me for them and they are pretty awesome.  I just realized I haven't even shown my husband yet, he will get a huge kick out of them too.  Anytime the whole family is around and doing nothing, we end up going geocaching, and its one of our favorite pastimes.  And now I'm glad to have some inchies that show off my favorite activities.  And bonus inchies, woohoo!
AND MORE BONUS INCHIES-

All of these birds in flight silhouettes are beautiful.  I don't think I could have come up with as many if I tried.  Thank you, I was spoiled with the inchies!

And these are from seeuudee:

I couldn't possibly pick a favorite. They are all so colorful.  And from a theme that should have been on my theme list forever ago.  I love Dr. Suess, and of course, so does my daughter.  She likes ALL the inchies I get, but she was really impressed with these.  "WOW, Thing 1 and Thing 2!!!"  There's so much detail in each, and I love the embellishments.  The Truffula trees inchie made me laugh because I always find myself looking at them and thinking they would make a great inchie.  I guess I was right and great minds think alike.   Wink

Thank you, Elaine and Gini!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seeuudee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smile!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2012 01:25:46 PM »

I received these fantastic inchies from Quasior yesterday - she went for a combo of themes! Thank you, I love them all.

Under the sea, words/books/quotes, lotr, twilight and one from Dante (I would have been very disappointed if I had not received that one when everyone else had - so it is very special!) The mini book of quotes opens with lots of quotes from (I think I am right in saying) Neil Gaiman's Sandman, which I have not read, but have been told by many people that I would like.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quasior
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2012 02:42:16 PM »

It's missing the front cover off the book, but considering I had to make it so you can remove the paper part to read (hopefully) It came out a little ... Might just have to send another set later  Embarrassed  another personal swap or are you doing beginner inchies?  I usually don't venture out of my comfort zone with inchies, the paper clay def was!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nilmerg

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2012 09:51:34 PM »

I think if you do an inchie or a technique that you aren't entirely confident with it's a great idea to send a couple extra like you did Quasior.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seeuudee

Smile!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2012 10:43:44 PM »

It's missing the front cover off the book, but considering I had to make it so you can remove the paper part to read (hopefully) It came out a little ... Might just have to send another set later  Embarrassed  another personal swap or are you doing beginner inchies?  I usually don't venture out of my comfort zone with inchies, the paper clay def was!

I think the book on its own is amazing enough! Thinking about joining the beginner inchie swap - only in terms of time wise though!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

FoxyMama

So many fabrics, so little time . . .

FoxyMama loves her FoxyBaby!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2012 08:17:30 PM »

I received my inchies from the wonderful Nilmerg and they are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Truly everything I could have hoped for  Grin  I'll post photos soon!

Martha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In creating, the only hard thing's to begin; A grass-blade's no easier to make than an oak.
James Russell Lowell
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 3 Back to School Hairstyles
How to Create a Grecian Updo Hairstyle
Triple Braided Hairstyle Tutorial for Medium-Length Hair
Signs You Need a New Stylist
How to Use a Diffuser to Style Frizz-Free Curly Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...