A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,143
Currently Running With Scissors:
294 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing inchie swap (OIS) - Gallery and discussion (Feb. - March)  (Read 10233 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kimchery
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2012 07:36:27 AM »

**haha i accidentally posted this in the claim thread! I must be tired!

LOL, I think you were still tired.   Cheesy  You flipped flopped the inchies from pioneer9 and I.  I know for SURE the last set is from me, and I'm pretty sure the first set (that you have marked from me) is from pioneer9. 
I thought I got a better picture before I sent them out, but they are all dark.  This picture of the dreamcatcher is bright enough but sideways of course.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2012 12:37:54 PM »

ah sorry about that, I fixed it! and that dream catcher is AWESOME! really cool! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kimchery
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012 03:42:04 AM »

Hi, everyone.  While I really hate to say any of this right now, I'm kinda forced to.  Any claims I have right now will be have to be postponed until furthur notice.  We've had some bad storms the last few days, and I woke up to water in my yard this morning.  While that doesn't sound like that big of a deal,...  in 2006, when I was pregnant, this happened (at a much slower pace, I may add) and our house was flooded within days and we ended up homeless for 3 months.  So you can imagine how excited I was to wake up this morning.  I guess I can look at the bright side, (hahaha, if you could see me you would see the irony in that statement.)  back then we didn't have flood insurance and had to do everything (cleanup, demolition, a fair bit of rebuilding) by ourselves.  We learned our lesson the first time (and so did land surveyors, considering NOW we are in a flood zone.) and we do have insurance, but that only does so much, and I'm scared to death to lose my stuff; my house.  Today I will have too much to do, I'm getting off of here and (loosing it) trying to round up what's important, though I find it hard to think right now.  They are saying the water will continue to rise until Sunday morning, so there is really nothing else for me to do but start preparing now.  I'm SO sorry to Quasior and nilmerg, who I have outstanding claims to.  You know I'd much rather be making inchies rigtht now.  In fact, over the next few days I will probably dream about it.  I will check back here later, to see what I need to do regarding this swap, but as of right now, everything is in order.  I'm sure I willbe back before feedback time, but my 2 claims will most likely be really late.  Thank you for your understanding.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quasior
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012 04:21:19 AM »

I totally understand Kim, that's super worrisome.  I hope that you don't lose anything at all!  I'm sure Nilmerg will be able to help a little more over the next little while, and I will too if needed. Smiley  Making some inchies for us should be the least of your worries right now!  I wonder if you could make some kind of ditch and fence made of rock or something in the long term?  Sandbags for now?  I just hope it subsides soon.

I have finally got some pics on my computer to post of Nilmerg's inchies.  I'm sorry it took so long, I was waiting to be able to upload them I was using my hubbies cam and I was being a ditz  Embarrassed  Anyway they are rainbow inchies with trees:

and even though she made extras she included another bonus - a playing card from Port Arthur (the internationally infamous place not much of a drive from where I live)

Thanks again Nilmerg.  I'll have my double set of inchies ready for you sooner than later hopefully  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2012 05:03:39 AM »

Hey kim, don't worry about a thing inchie wise. Concentrate on what is important right now - your home and your family. Thinking dry thoughts for you. xxx

To Everyone else - claim as normal and I'll keep track of everything - make sure you send your PM's to me as well as Kim. Only just over a week left to claim this round. Thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seeuudee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smile!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2012 05:56:49 AM »

Kim - my thoughts will be with you.

Loving the tree inchies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quasior
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2012 05:19:37 PM »

I've been a very lucky gir!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nilmerg

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2012 09:10:40 PM »

Since Kimchery is out of action, I have created a new claims list at the start of this Gallery so I can keep track of claims. Please remember to PM both Kichery and Nilmerg when you send or recieve. Thanks.

Link to new (and updated) claims list.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403790.msg4753876#msg4753876
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2012 12:19:50 AM »

I recieved some beautiful little houses inchies from Mandy's_momma today. Thank you

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandys_momma
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2012 01:25:54 AM »

I'm glad the inchies arrived safely, nilmerg. I so enjoyed making them!

kichery - hope you stay safe and dry! Take care of yourself and your family. We'll be thinking of you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 9/30
How to Knit Keepsake Bags with a Loom Part 2/5
How to Knit Keepsake Bags with a Loom Part 1/5
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 30/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 7/30
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...