A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 303,156
Currently Running With Scissors:
640 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing inchie swap (OIS) - Gallery and discussion (Feb. - March)  (Read 14623 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists

I don't throw things away.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012 06:20:37 AM »

I haven't made any claims yet, but am looking forward to my March vacation so that I can!

50 Projects in 2014:

My pinterest:

I love swapping altered puzzle pieces.  PM me!

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012 12:55:36 PM »

Here are the monster and robot inchies that Pioneer9 recieved from me this week.

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012 03:09:53 PM »

Thanks for posting, nilmerg, as well as for the lovely inchies Smiley
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012 04:05:24 PM »

I'm lovin the robots.  Especially the little color accents.  Cheesy

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012 02:49:39 PM »

Got my first set of inchies for this round from suueedee.  Had to run on over and show them off!

Except I took a sideways pic on my phone!  Darn it.  I'm really into the dimensional accents on these inchies.  The backgrounds of the middle ones are text (that I can actually read if I really try!) from Shakespeare and they are A Midsummer Night's Dream and Romeo and Juliet.  The bottom one that is really dark is Macbeth.  There are pictures of the story along with little playbills.  The top two are about Shakespeare himself.  A portrait and where he's from.  Love them all!  Thank you, suueedee!

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012 07:25:54 PM »

Hey those inchies are looking fantastic - you go Nilmerg/Sueede!  I have two sets to brag about, both sets are amazing, my first set comes from the talented kimchery!  As always, she does amazing inchies  Cheesy

And I believe its mandy's_mama's first go at inchies?  If so they are amazing, and you must do many more!!! Fantastic.  Wink

Now I must go and claim again, I hope it starts getting back into the swing of things, I need many more inchies (hint,hint)
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012 03:38:58 AM »

Glad you liked them, Quasior.
But it's not my first try at inchies. I've been doing them for quite a while now.

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012 06:53:02 AM »

Aww, Thanks Quasior. I'm really glad you liked them.  And happy they only took a long minute to get all the way over there.   Grin  Can't wait to get yours!

Mandys_momma, I remember at least started doing inchies back last year for the beginner inchie swap, which I helped co-org.  Her name has been familiar to me.  No wonder, its because she's been in every single inchie swap with me since.  (I just checked.)  I guess we are fellow inchie fanatics.  We've never been partnered up, but I broke that cycle this round.  Happily, because she's got lots of great themes to work with.  I'm going to have trouble deciding which ones I want to do.

Those are great flower inchies.   I especially like the first and last one.

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012 06:51:30 PM »

And speeking of beginners inchies. Kim and I are posibly plotting to launch a round of beginners inchies after this OIS has finished. It is open to those of all skills, but you must remember that there will many people in the swap who might be trying inchies for the first time. I have to sort a couple of things out first, but the initial plan is up to 3 partners, 8 inchies each and 2-3 weeks to craft. Launching soon after 15thMarch, so sending probably by mid april. Any takers?

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012 01:00:12 AM »

That sounds like an awesome idea Nilmerg!  I'll definately join in - I've been checking out older inchie swaps and love what I see, love the ideas that are happening in them - things I never dreamed of!!!  Beyond pencil, pen and a splash of colour!  Beyond paper !!  how inspiring that was! 

mandys_mama, hope you weren't offended!  I am super lucky to have been claimed by you and kimchery.  I must be becoming one of those inchie fanatics myself  Wink
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Tantanmen, Dandan Noodles
How to Make Pork and Prawn Balls in Aromatic Broth - Gordon Ramsay
Tofu Steak with Mushroom Sauce Recipe
Tenshinhan Recipe
Tofu Dango Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Spooky Halloween Decorations
Craft Challenge #110 Announced - Halloween Costume Contest!
Tute Tuesday: Witch Hat Fascinator

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...