Swap name: Anything Goes Needlwork Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: amigurl55
Sign-up date range: 2/12-2/29
Date to send item by: 3/31/12
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Anything goes! Make your partner a hoopla, framed cross stitch, embroidered clothes or handbag.... Anything you want in any kind of needlework you want!
The point system is confusing. So here is what I'm suggesting:
- a 6" hoopla (or 2 smaller hooplas)
- a 4x6 framed cross stitch (or 2 smaller framed cross stitches)
- an embroidered tote bag or handbag
- an embroidered t-shirt
So you'll be sending one big thing or 2 smaller things such as the examples shown. If this confuses you, it's the equivelant of sending 3 points worth of stuff.
Some of my personal rules:
1) It's helpful if at least some of you are willing to ship internationally. By no means is it necessary, but helpful.
2) Please communicate in this thread at least once a week so we know you're alive and crafting.
3) If you need to send late or can't send at all, you need to send me and your partner a PM ASAP.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Anything Goes Needlework Swap
Your real name (including last name)
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What kind of embroidery do you like?
Any kind you don't like?
Favorite colors and patterns?
Least favorite colors and patterns?
What are your interests?
What would you like to receive?
Anything you don't want to receive?
Allergins in your home?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.