A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,707
Currently Running With Scissors:
806 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 20 Winter Chillin' Cotillion (Signups closed-- Send by April 2)  (Read 50851 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: March 04, 2012 04:29:41 AM »

still pondering about what to start next...my BIG project for Leslieshappyheart came out WONDERFUL...I am supper happy with it, especially since it was the first time I had done one.....I would say that I was going to make one for myself, but I'm not sure I have the time to do it for me!!!

Who else out there will spend more time crafting for others than you do for yourself?

I bet I will outdo you in the amount of time I spent crafting this extra-extra-large that I'm working on for you, OGD! It's coming out great, and yes, it has crossed my mind that I would like to keep it for myself, but it's all for you, and that's okay, because I know you will appreciate the time and effort that went in to it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: March 04, 2012 04:32:25 AM »

Who else out there will spend more time crafting for others than you do for yourself?

You know, I've had to teach myself that it was ok to craft for myself. Last year, I pushed myself to make things for myself. I found that my inspiration just wasn't there at first.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #172 on: March 04, 2012 05:46:32 AM »

You know, I've had to teach myself that it was ok to craft for myself. Last year, I pushed myself to make things for myself. I found that my inspiration just wasn't there at first.

I have to do the same thing!  I start to craft for myself and just find that I'm not nearly as inspired!  Not that my pinterest isn't full of things I'd love to have or make....  just not as inspired by myself as I am by other people.  Roll Eyes 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thanate
wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

crafty alchemist (now, with tea!)

« Reply #173 on: March 04, 2012 06:18:54 AM »

I spend plenty of time *brainstorming* crafting for myself-- it's just that projects for other people usually have deadlines to finish by. 

Speaking of which, I've decided on the main thing I'm making Ninja-Poo, and have Supplies!  Crafting shall commence shortly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FeliciaSlayDCRG
« Reply #174 on: March 04, 2012 11:42:50 AM »

Finished my first item for WhimsicallyObsessed. .  It turned out pretty cute! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: March 04, 2012 11:50:32 AM »

I spend plenty of time *brainstorming* crafting for myself-- it's just that projects for other people usually have deadlines to finish by. 

I rarely keep anything. Most stuff goes for sale or swaps or gifts. I've got one or two things that I'll kept for me, but almost everything goes to another home. Crafting that I do do for myself is clothing... which is sort of weird because I don't think I've ever posted any clothing that I've ever made on craftster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: March 04, 2012 12:07:36 PM »

still pondering about what to start next...my BIG project for Leslieshappyheart came out WONDERFUL...I am supper happy with it, especially since it was the first time I had done one.....I would say that I was going to make one for myself, but I'm not sure I have the time to do it for me!!!

I bet I will outdo you in the amount of time I spent crafting this extra-extra-large that I'm working on for you, OGD! It's coming out great, and yes, it has crossed my mind that I would like to keep it for myself, but it's all for you, and that's okay, because I know you will appreciate the time and effort that went in to it!

you are so right ...I WILL APPRECIATE IT....from one crafty person to another, we can tell the amount of time that goes into things, which make it all that much better...cant wait to see what it is, you have me thinking and wondering what it could be... Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: March 04, 2012 01:44:09 PM »

I've made progress on the _______ for TroubleT.  I'm not too used to this particular craft, so I hope she likes it!  I haven't even shopped for the stuff for project 2 yet.  I'll finish this one first. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's time to enter your favorite breakfast recipes in the Get 'Em Up Breakfast Recipe Challenge!  Post Nov. 23- Nov. 30!  Vote Dec. 1-7!
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #178 on: March 04, 2012 02:09:00 PM »

I have everything I need to finish up your goodies, kaz!

Im prety shur youll like it,

(Inside joke!)

Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #179 on: March 04, 2012 02:21:38 PM »

I definitely craft more for others than myself.  I've been trying to craft more for Lana lately.  Smiley  And I'd be crafting for Averia this moment if I hadn't messed up and ordered the wrong rings.  UGH. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Terry Cloth Bath Mitts for Kids
How to Make a True Family Tree Board
How to Make a Superhero Cape
How to Make Sponge Balls for Kids
How to Make Toy Boats with Wooden Blocks
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...