A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
505 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Elder Scrolls Swap Gallery  (Read 7726 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Goomba
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2012 03:35:44 AM »

I want to apologize in advanced for the sheer number of photos.... but a group shot just wouldn't have done the stuff justice. I don't really think these photos do them justice but..I try.

.To start, everything was beautifully wrapped

My own copy of "Shadowmarks". I can't even start to explain how important this is. (the other half could not understand in the slightest

An Amulet of Articulation. Something that I have loved in game very much. My speech skill is far to high for it to be useful but it's still one of my favorite amulets in the game. pictures with it, is also a gorgeous set of earrings which have gone to the other half. (not much use for a boy with 3/4 gauged ears....but it's all good, she loves them)

A book of Oblivion, book cover, which I am thrilled about. I have been talking of making one of these for a while

I have more than once, used the book glitch to gather 50 of them and sell for fast and easy gold.

The super soft, super awesome black hand neck wrap

and this is what happens when I go around just killing folks when my pick pocket skill is to low...

and they send people out to try and kill me as well...

ok...now for the extras...
dino tattoos...or so we think they are tattoos

AND

a mother effing Woodchuck Cider keychain / bottle opener....Not real sure where Mouser got the information that I do in fact LOVE woodchuck cider / hard cider but this thing is epic. It's also getting it's own mini / macro photo shoot later.

My note for the whole thing was written in great skill of Mouser882 crossing blades with an Argonian while she was buying a new horse and finding a great deal of goods on him in which she thought she would send to me to keep us on good terms. She left out the coin and jewels he had which is fully understandable. Anyway...epic..just epic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
lelila
geek.

nerd love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2012 11:33:01 AM »

I love it!!

Haha, I love how many posts are being accompanied by "I don't know how they knew I loved ____!" Apparently Skyrim fans are all psychic XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will private swap for handspun yarn!

My wists.

KER+ Exp+ SPM+(+) Bam++@ Syn+@ Wool+(+)@ Stash++ Scale- Fin--  Ent+ Tex++ Lace++ Int-@ Flat++ Circ+(-) DPN+ !Swatch-- FO+ WIP++ W+@ ALTSw(++)
TheManicCrafter
The name is Christy...Christy Angela

All are architects of fate... Longfellow

« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2012 05:54:28 PM »

Oh, hooray!! I was a bit nervous cause the fedex guy commented on your address being weird? So glad it got there! And that you like it Smiley

lol, guess he's never seen a mobile homes address ... could have been that it's #13 though  Grin Dude, like nobody bothers me because they're afraid of my lot number, it's a darn hoot lemme tell ya, though I suppose that they also know I'm the one that gives the best candy on Halloween since it's my favorite holiday and all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Free...Craft Hard
My Pinterest http://pinterest.com/MyCuppaCoffee
mouser882
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2012 07:18:00 PM »

So glad you like everything, Goomba!
To start off, you didn't really seem like a sparkley ribbon person but it was the only ribbon I had. Maybe with black paper? But, anyway...
The earrings were intended for your other half - I didn't make them, they were an extra from an etsy seller after an order mix up. I tried to copy the font they use in Skyrim until I realized that it just isn't that distinctive. The dinos are tattoos! As for the other extras, I bought the sky blue quarter to use for a craft for you, but then it just didn't fit in anywhere and I thought I'd send it along anyway. I ALSO love woodchuck cider - I actually got those openers at a "woodchuck night" at a local bar. I have a new favorite, though (don't tell my beloved granny smith woodchuck), Angry Orchard crisp apple hard cider - it pretty much tastes like apple juice.
I'm very glad that you like everything! I've never done an in character letter like that before, but I thought it kinda worked! After I wrote it I thought that it'd be awkward to include a normal letter as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheManicCrafter
The name is Christy...Christy Angela

All are architects of fate... Longfellow

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2012 03:46:00 AM »

Oh my gosh that's a cool mix of goodies! I swear I'm going to put a "we know" sign up in the hallway to freak the kids out and see what happens because they're kids and "we know" they've done something even if we haven't caught them yet, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Free...Craft Hard
My Pinterest http://pinterest.com/MyCuppaCoffee
crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2012 04:36:21 AM »

So it looks like we're just waiting for queenofmarigold to receive then? Neato.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

queenofmarigold
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2012 05:00:28 AM »

Actually I received today, when I went down to post another swap! I was just waiting to be able to take pictures... then my sister got home and we ended up playing four straight games of Catan...!

Goomba's package was an awesome surprise, I was so excited to get it because actually I forgot there was anything coming in the mail. Everything is so great, too - Goomba, you had nothing to be anxious about! Let me show you all...

A lovely journal cover featuring my favourite Elder Scrolls game (sorry Skyrim!), I can't wait to fill this book with stories.

Two pairs of bottlecap earrings - one with the dragon logo, and one (did you find that in my pins?) with Nuka-Cola caps! The wrapping stuck to them a little, but that should come off with a bit of water, I think.

And look at this hoop! It's so crisp and beautiful. Plus I love the "Keep Calm" meme. I can't wait to find a place to hang this - it's the first hoop I've ever received Cheesy

Thanks so much Goomba, everything is excellent!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012 05:03:05 AM by queenofmarigold » THIS ROCKS   Logged
crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2012 05:17:33 AM »

Alright then. That's a wrap. I even motivated myself enough to actually get feedback done. I was a little lazy with it though. I don't know what to put except you're all awesome. Hehe.
Someone should organize a round two, now. Smiley They're making me work so much now it's hard for me to keep track of what's going on sometimes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

queenofmarigold
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2012 05:20:53 AM »

Round two for sure, I thought of a bunch of things AFTER the swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2012 05:22:43 AM »

Same. I got inspired by all the great things from this swap and stuff in game.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Royal Sunrise Pattern Part 8/8
How to Crochet a Royal Sunrise Pattern Part 6/8
How to Crochet a Royal Sunrise Pattern Part 7/8
How to Crochet a Royal Sunrise Pattern Part 5/8
How to Crochet a Royal Sunrise Pattern Part 4/8
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...