A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,056
Currently Running With Scissors:
771 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: January ATCs - some not posted yet. Pick heavy & some nudes!  (Read 1012 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: February 11, 2012 05:15:21 PM »

Hello All! This year I am following Jillybeans lead and posting the ATC's I made each month in here. I think it's neat to see them all together and I know not everyone checks out the ATC swap gallery (even though you should!). My cat, Venkman, is helping me with this so sorry if there are a bunch of misspells. He likes to type too!
 Some of these cards are in the Dec gallery, but I did them in Jan....
Sorry this post is so pic heavy. I had a very productive month. I also made three for my sister but forget to get pictures of them so I will add those to next months...
Faerie tale Red Riding Hood,
#14. I picked this then had no idea what to do,
I absolutely LOVED Thundercats as a child. I drew Cheetara ALL the time!,
I have a list of things I wanted to do this year and books as backgrounds was one of them,
Faerie,
I just wanted to do the eyes like that. It's my fave Geisha look. This card may have been lost in the mail...,
I really wanted to do a cut out one. I likes the way she turned out. ,
  so you can tell that she is clear in the background. I did them the same day.,
Guys aren't as easy to draw for me as girls but I was pleased with this one. Oh, and I LOVE Copic markers! LOL!,

This one is for Zombies. She just dies, that's why she is in black and white and the person over her has to remove her head before she reawakens and is a zombie. My husband did NOT get it. Maybe I was reading too much "Forest of hands and Teeth" at the time.  Embarrassed
The first fearie makes your belt feel tight even when you know you haven't gained weight, the second steals your sunglasses ( I can never keep a pair for longer than a week) and the final faerie that makes your eyes dry and itchy.
, Guess who got a circle template? Yep, you'll see more of this type. I really liked the idea that she could be anywhere. You could put a field, sky, fire, whatever being her.
And this was for an ABC of people with weird hobbies.
Oops! Forgot these. I thought they were for Dec but they aren't...
These were for a personal swap, colorful hairstyles. I wanted to work on profiles and play with my new markers too.

This one was scratchboard. I ordered a bunch of it just so I can try to do more than just drawing. I am horrible at embellishing! LOL!
Last but not least...Tinkerbell on Hook's hook.  Wink

Thanks for looking! And a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who swapped with me! I enjoyed all the ATCs I got this month! Thank You!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012 07:12:18 AM by gozer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012 10:17:12 PM »

All awesome!  Red Riding Hood, the blue fairy and the Geisha (love the eyes!  Wink) are my faves!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SwedishMum
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012 01:55:08 AM »

Wow what a talent you are !!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012 02:57:59 PM »

gozer, I just love your stuff!  I really like the colorful hairstyles one, and of course my cut out fairy one, which is one of my favorites that you've given me!  <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
SunnyDawn
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012 05:26:23 AM »

Love the cutouts.  Very cool that the girl in the circle window can be on a journey anywhere.  I love that you have so many stories in your head to go with yours.  I am still trying out techniques and trying to find a groove or two or ten so I really appreciate your use of the scratch board, it turned out great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawn Milburn
St. Louis, MO
sunnydawne@gmail.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Double Life of Selections in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Utilize the Selection Tool in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Make Selections Quickly and Accurately in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Modify a Mask in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use an Alpha Channel as a Mask in Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...