A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,067
Currently Running With Scissors:
744 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft Selling workshops for Buffalo area  (Read 1102 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gpottery
« on: February 10, 2012 11:46:03 AM »

Hello -

If you are making crafts and considering selling them, but don't know where to start, I am teaching a number of 2-hour workshops in Williamsville, NY that you may be interested in.  I'm sell my pottery on Etsy, at craft shows, and at local stores - and I'd be happy to share my secrets with you at one of these workshops.  The fee is $20.  You can sign up here with the Williamsville Community Education program - http://williamsville.augusoft.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=1010 or call them at 716-626-8080 (these courses are listed under business).  In early 2012 I am offering these workshops:

1) How to Sell Crafts on the Internet (Using Etsy) Part 1 - February 8, 6:30-8:30 (I can repeat this if anyone is interested, let me know)
2) How to Sell Your Handmade Crafts at Local Craft Shows - February 15, 6:30 - 8:30 PM.
3) How to Sell Your Crafts on the Internet, Part 2: Promotion and Photography

People who are attending these workshops are of all ages, ability levels, and crafting type.  I have been selling on Etsy for 3 years and it has taken years to learn all of these tricks and tips.  If you have any questions, let me know.  I hope to teach these workshops at other Community Education venues in the future.  And if you want to see more about me, check out my Etsy shop at http://GoldhawkPotteryEtc.etsy.com.  Thanks so much!

Sara

THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafts4ever
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012 05:04:14 PM »

Hi Sara

Unfortunately I found your comments after the class was held.  I am from the Tonawanda, NY area and would love to meet with you.  Is there anyway we could get together?  I would be happy to pay for a class with you.   I now live in Delevan, but come back to Cheektowaga to bowl on Tuesday nights.  Please email me at Dreamcatcher1248@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Cathy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design Anime Bodies
How to Illustrate Anime Mouths
How to Design Anime Animals
How to Illustrate Anime Clothes
How to Design Tall Anime Characters
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Quick Summer Dress
Marvelous Matryoshkas
Meatless Monday: Creamy Pasta with Peas

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...