A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,558
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Coffee Me Up Gallery  (Read 5929 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweetyetevil
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012 07:36:31 PM »

Oh oh ooh oh oh...I received an super cool package from my partner tankrgrl!!! She made some awesome goodies and I cannot wait to try out the coffee she sent.
First up a pic of the coffee. I love the packaging, it depicts the big bad wolf dressed like granny holding a big pot of coffee. On the back it mentioned cross dressing which made me laugh out loud since the Wolf is dressed up.

Check out this beautiful cozy. Owls are knitted into it with little button eyes. This is so cool!!!

Not one, but two mug rugs and a really pretty Alaska mug in my fav color. Grin

A little pouch with one of my fav movies emblazed on it.

Inside the pouch are little dividers for all my store cards, coupons or business cards. Very cool and going into my purse asap!!! Also an AK magnet already on the fridge!

A post card of Moose, some instant homemade mocha coffee and recipes. I am going to try the mocha first thing in the morning. mmmmm....going to bring some of the beans over to my pals house as we are getting together for coffee and crafts so I will be caffeined up totally tomorrow!!!!! Love the recipes too. I will definately be whipping them up.
Thanks so much Carmen, I love everything!!! Now I have swap anxiety over what I am sending you LOL fixing my last project and it will be out the door on Monday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mosfatal
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012 05:38:20 AM »

wow everything looks great so far ....I finally had to breack down and get an aircard....something went under the house and chewed thru the cables so I have been w/o internet and cable for almost a month ....at&t wanted me to pay for the repairs so i had to x them  Angry....and the weather has been COLD so no walking to the libary ...but I am back now  Grin will be sending tomorrow
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012 12:31:34 PM »

I'm so glad you liked it! That coffee ended up being my favorite lol it's good (they have different blends too) but their packaging is great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
TheSavoyTruffle

I want a head like the heads I see on EasterIsland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012 02:53:13 PM »

Hello! I received an amazing package from Curious Coffee!! I've been using the mug and coffee sleeve all week, I almost forgot to take picture of everything!

Here is the almost the whole package: The coffee sleeve, Coffee note cards, key chain, and "True" brand coffee!

Close up on the key chain! I little piece of it fell off so I hope I put it back on right! It is super cute!!

"I Love MN" Coffee sleeve!! It is so cool! I've gotten sooooo many compliments about this one!

AND here is the best part:

Hand made TinTin mug! Complete with picture of Tintin and Snowy!!! I love it! TinTin is my Favorite graphic novel ever!!

Thank you so much for everything! LOVE it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lay me down and close my eyes where the red-winged blackbird flies...
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012 02:02:11 PM »

That mug is great!  We took our kids to see the movie, now my daughter loves the graphic novels. They don't have many in our bookstore, so I'm trying to hunt them down on amazon for decent prices....we buy a lot of books Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012 06:19:51 PM »

The keychain is very cute!

I have heard from almost everyone regarding their status. Please remember to let me know when you receive. I have updated the first page of the gallery to show who has sent and received. If you have received and have not let me know, please do so.

Thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mosfatal
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012 04:34:07 PM »

I recived today and oh boy was the swag GREAT Grin
Here's the whole shabang LOVE the colors

and a close up of the spoons con't get the angle rite but they read "one love"

the pillow covers are wonderful my son has claimed one for his room the mug rugs are abfab and I can't wait to try the coffee this swap was sooooooooooooooo much fun (sorry for the cell pic but my camera produces files too big to upload here)  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quilted
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012 07:44:15 AM »

Wow -- everyone's packages are so wonderful! I love seeing all the crafty goodness.

Last night I was so happy to see MY package waiting at the front door!

KimmyLynne82 has totally spoiled me.

First of all, I love the card she made.... it's an old "card catalog" card, listing everything that's in the package. What a neat idea! So creative, you Hoosiers.

She sent two packages of local beans (YUM!), a beautiful coffee-themed mini-art piece that will soon live at my desk, an extra-large mug with groovy cozy, coffee-themed notecards (I always need blank notecards), AND a beautiful decorated wooden box. This is especially awesome because I killed my old recipe box, and have REALLY needed a new one. This is perfect, it matches my kitchen, and I'm already using it. It's like she read my mind!  Cheesy

Here's a closeup of the art with my big helper trying to steal it (I had to wrestle it away from her):

Thank you again (and again) KimmyLynne82! Needless to say, I love everything!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
KimmyLynne82

I enjoy being a dame.

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012 09:06:13 AM »

So glad your package arrived promptly AND mostly that you like everything! I had a lot of fun with this swap - coffee makes EVERYTHING better! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*
wists~ Swap Ideas on Pinterest~Blog

I <3 Personal Swaps!
camezzo
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012 11:54:47 AM »

Received from rainfallingonatinroof today!!!!!!

I honestly cried with joy. This whole box was so beautiful and so thoughtful....

group shot

string of map hearts to remind me of all the wonderful places in the world.

WALES!!!!!!

the most beautiful altered journal.....maps and music pages!

Inside the purple/music box I found......

altered altoid tin and TARDIS earrings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a beautiful mug and cozie (and coffee and cookie mix)

and chalkboardcoasters...

She also sent me a book to read while drinking my coffee...... and a CD to get me rock'n'rollin in the mornings!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I have no plans to die today."
 I would however, like to learn to knit.
http://pinterest.com/camezzo
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design an English Rose Fabric
How To Learn the Basics Of Bricklaying
How to Build a Bridge
The Food Pyramid Design
How to Write Like an Architect Series Preview
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...