A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,492
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Coffee Me Up Gallery  (Read 5890 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweetyetevil
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« on: February 06, 2012 03:30:03 PM »

Post your coffee goodies right here!!!

sweetyetevil (sent & rec) <> tankrgrl (sent & received)
KimmyLynne82 (Sent&received) <> quilted (sent&received)
Thimbles71 <> rockon (sending late)
CuriousCoffee (sent& received) <> TheSavoyTruffle (sent & rec)
rainfallingonatinroof (sent&received) <> camezzo (sent&received)
mosfatal(sent & received) <> Anubisheart (sent)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012 09:30:53 AM by sweetyetevil » THIS ROCKS   Logged

KimmyLynne82

I enjoy being a dame.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012 08:49:04 AM »

WOOHOO!!! I came home from a rather crappy day at work to not only find dinner waiting on me, but a lovely package sitting on "my chair" Smiley

The whole shebang...there are awesome magnets with my initial, coffee themed note cards, wonderful smelling coffee, a hand-thrown mug, the hoop, a GoodyGoody, and a Doctor Who cup cozy!

A lovely hoop with coffee-dyed fabric and the most adorable little cuppa I've ever seen!

...and this was a lovely surprise Smiley A Doctor Who cup cozy! (yes, that's Top Gear in the background...does it get any better?!)

Thanks SO much quilted!!! I love everything!

« Last Edit: February 10, 2012 09:45:07 AM by KimmyLynne82 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*
wists~ Swap Ideas on Pinterest~Blog

I <3 Personal Swaps!
quilted
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012 09:31:22 AM »

Yippee! I'm so glad you like everything  Cheesy

The beans are from this amazing little roaster just up the road. I hope it keeps you revved up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012 02:59:09 PM »

Nice package...I really like the embroidery too! Cheesy
Whats a goodygoody though?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anubisheart

Lost in Zombieland

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012 10:28:00 AM »

wow looks great! Would brighten my crummy day too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can walk you can dance; If you can talk you can sing
Art exists in many forms, the trick is to see all of them.

Check out my etsy!
www.etsy.com/shop/AnubisCreations
Check out my Blog!
http://anubiscreations.blogspot.com/
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012 02:59:35 PM »

Nice package!! (insert totally childish giggle) Smiley
Love the mug and embroidery
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
KimmyLynne82

I enjoy being a dame.

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012 05:36:19 AM »

Nice package...I really like the embroidery too! Cheesy
Whats a goodygoody though?

It's a little worry doll - the packaging says "tell your worries to this doll and place it under your pillow before you go to sleep..."

Maybe quilted can provide a little more insight - after looking at the website, I'm intrigued Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*

I <3 Personal Swaps!
quilted
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012 08:42:32 AM »

It's a little worry doll - the packaging says "tell your worries to this doll and place it under your pillow before you go to sleep..."

Maybe quilted can provide a little more insight - after looking at the website, I'm intrigued Smiley

LOL -- the morning that I was putting this package together, my Mother-in-law gave that to me. I thought it was super cute so I regifted.  Roll Eyes Got me! I feel so cheap now  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
KimmyLynne82

I enjoy being a dame.

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012 09:29:56 AM »

No need to feel cheap! I think it's an awesome little prize (and much needed after the last couple week at work!) Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*

I <3 Personal Swaps!
aprettymess

plenty of creativity... not enough hands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012 09:59:44 PM »

how awesome! sorry i missed this swap... will def be looking out for round 2
i love the coffee hoopla  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012 07:36:31 PM »

Oh oh ooh oh oh...I received an super cool package from my partner tankrgrl!!! She made some awesome goodies and I cannot wait to try out the coffee she sent.
First up a pic of the coffee. I love the packaging, it depicts the big bad wolf dressed like granny holding a big pot of coffee. On the back it mentioned cross dressing which made me laugh out loud since the Wolf is dressed up.

Check out this beautiful cozy. Owls are knitted into it with little button eyes. This is so cool!!!

Not one, but two mug rugs and a really pretty Alaska mug in my fav color. Grin

A little pouch with one of my fav movies emblazed on it.

Inside the pouch are little dividers for all my store cards, coupons or business cards. Very cool and going into my purse asap!!! Also an AK magnet already on the fridge!

A post card of Moose, some instant homemade mocha coffee and recipes. I am going to try the mocha first thing in the morning. mmmmm....going to bring some of the beans over to my pals house as we are getting together for coffee and crafts so I will be caffeined up totally tomorrow!!!!! Love the recipes too. I will definately be whipping them up.
Thanks so much Carmen, I love everything!!! Now I have swap anxiety over what I am sending you LOL fixing my last project and it will be out the door on Monday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mosfatal
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012 05:38:20 AM »

wow everything looks great so far ....I finally had to breack down and get an aircard....something went under the house and chewed thru the cables so I have been w/o internet and cable for almost a month ....at&t wanted me to pay for the repairs so i had to x them  Angry....and the weather has been COLD so no walking to the libary ...but I am back now  Grin will be sending tomorrow
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012 12:31:34 PM »

I'm so glad you liked it! That coffee ended up being my favorite lol it's good (they have different blends too) but their packaging is great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
TheSavoyTruffle

I want a head like the heads I see on EasterIsland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012 02:53:13 PM »

Hello! I received an amazing package from Curious Coffee!! I've been using the mug and coffee sleeve all week, I almost forgot to take picture of everything!

Here is the almost the whole package: The coffee sleeve, Coffee note cards, key chain, and "True" brand coffee!

Close up on the key chain! I little piece of it fell off so I hope I put it back on right! It is super cute!!

"I Love MN" Coffee sleeve!! It is so cool! I've gotten sooooo many compliments about this one!

AND here is the best part:

Hand made TinTin mug! Complete with picture of Tintin and Snowy!!! I love it! TinTin is my Favorite graphic novel ever!!

Thank you so much for everything! LOVE it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lay me down and close my eyes where the red-winged blackbird flies...
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012 02:02:11 PM »

That mug is great!  We took our kids to see the movie, now my daughter loves the graphic novels. They don't have many in our bookstore, so I'm trying to hunt them down on amazon for decent prices....we buy a lot of books Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012 06:19:51 PM »

The keychain is very cute!

I have heard from almost everyone regarding their status. Please remember to let me know when you receive. I have updated the first page of the gallery to show who has sent and received. If you have received and have not let me know, please do so.

Thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mosfatal
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012 04:34:07 PM »

I recived today and oh boy was the swag GREAT Grin
Here's the whole shabang LOVE the colors

and a close up of the spoons con't get the angle rite but they read "one love"

the pillow covers are wonderful my son has claimed one for his room the mug rugs are abfab and I can't wait to try the coffee this swap was sooooooooooooooo much fun (sorry for the cell pic but my camera produces files too big to upload here)  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quilted
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012 07:44:15 AM »

Wow -- everyone's packages are so wonderful! I love seeing all the crafty goodness.

Last night I was so happy to see MY package waiting at the front door!

KimmyLynne82 has totally spoiled me.

First of all, I love the card she made.... it's an old "card catalog" card, listing everything that's in the package. What a neat idea! So creative, you Hoosiers.

She sent two packages of local beans (YUM!), a beautiful coffee-themed mini-art piece that will soon live at my desk, an extra-large mug with groovy cozy, coffee-themed notecards (I always need blank notecards), AND a beautiful decorated wooden box. This is especially awesome because I killed my old recipe box, and have REALLY needed a new one. This is perfect, it matches my kitchen, and I'm already using it. It's like she read my mind!  Cheesy

Here's a closeup of the art with my big helper trying to steal it (I had to wrestle it away from her):

Thank you again (and again) KimmyLynne82! Needless to say, I love everything!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KimmyLynne82

I enjoy being a dame.

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012 09:06:13 AM »

So glad your package arrived promptly AND mostly that you like everything! I had a lot of fun with this swap - coffee makes EVERYTHING better! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*

I <3 Personal Swaps!
camezzo
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012 11:54:47 AM »

Received from rainfallingonatinroof today!!!!!!

I honestly cried with joy. This whole box was so beautiful and so thoughtful....

group shot

string of map hearts to remind me of all the wonderful places in the world.

WALES!!!!!!

the most beautiful altered journal.....maps and music pages!

Inside the purple/music box I found......

altered altoid tin and TARDIS earrings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a beautiful mug and cozie (and coffee and cookie mix)

and chalkboardcoasters...

She also sent me a book to read while drinking my coffee...... and a CD to get me rock'n'rollin in the mornings!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I have no plans to die today."
 I would however, like to learn to knit.
http://pinterest.com/camezzo
CuriousCoffee
!
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012 05:25:54 AM »

I received from TheSavoyTruffle!   It's super awesome!

First she went to her local coffee shop and got two different types of coffee to try, then she went to the local co-op and bought some Sumatra!  I can't wait to try them!  Also, she stuck in some chocolate covered espresso beans in a green bag that she made!  Then she made my corset coffee sleeve!!! Everyone is going to be jealous!!!  And lastly she sent two different cups!  One from World Market and one she covered with chalkboard paint on the bottom and wrote Curious Coffee on it!!! Super awesome!!!  Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012 06:32:16 AM »

Wow, great packages everyone! The chalkboard paint is sweet. I should be receiving today, provided my mailman doesn't try just leaving a "you have a package" note in my box.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockon
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012 06:19:24 PM »

Holy moly the stuff you all have created is amazing!  I am working on my package still (I had a death in the family last week) and hope that it comes out as cool as yours Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012 06:21:05 PM »

Grin WOW! I feel so spoiled! I received from our wonderful organizer sweetyetevil today and man, when I opened it, it was like heaven! I love the smell of coffee in the morning...well, anytime really!

The group shot

The coffee- DUNKIN DONUTS!!! We don't have any here, it's like a piece of home! She also sent local coffee roasted by Henriettahaus Coffee Roasters- it smells soo good! I am probably making that, I am trying to wait for the hubs to get home but it might not happen. I already devoured one of the chocolates, caramel latte filling- wow it was good!

Hazelnut coffee syrup, a book of coffee recipes and- I have a better picture...

...a "Given enough coffee I could rule the world" necklace! One of my favorite sayings Smiley

Some hand made soap she made that I am really excited for! It smells amazing, chocolate coffee...Let's hope the moose don't smell me tomorrow and think I am food at the Iditarod lol. There's also a pin she got from the coffee roasters, it says coffee fiend. Ne'er a truer word was spoke!

This awesome coffee and cupcake hoopla! It is so well done, I love it.

This coffee themed mug rug, with awesome batik fabric, I can't wait to use it. I might have to bake muffins now.

Wait- there's more...

not one but 2 coffee cups!! I have a thing for owls, so does my daughter, its a good thing my name is on the cup, because she already tried swiping it.
The other side looks like this...

That owl is seriously what I look like when I roll out of bed to work out- before my coffee!

Thank you so much sweetyetevil!!! I feel totally spoiled and I love it all!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tankrgrl
TankrGrl

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012 06:25:59 PM »

Holy moly the stuff you all have created is amazing!  I am working on my package still (I had a death in the family last week) and hope that it comes out as cool as yours Wink

I am so sorry for your loss!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missmelmarie
I just want to make it all!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012 06:30:35 PM »

Whoa! incredible package, The mugs are my favorite Grin and you can't go wrong running on Dunkins!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.pinterest.com/missmelmarie03

I would gladly participate in personal swaps
sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012 03:04:50 AM »

The gallery is looking so sweet!! haha I wish I could try all of the coffee everyone sent. I must say, this was a fun swap for me as I have so many coffee ideas. We are redoing the house and the kitchen is going to be coffee themed. The coffee tankrgrl sent me is so fricken good. I am going to make a pot right now. The cool packaging is going to be part of some art work for the wall once the package is empty.
On another note, I will be posting feedback for everyone who has compelted the swap. I have only done this once so time for a refresh!!
If anyone is interested I will be hosting another round near the end of April beginning of May so be on the look out. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockon
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012 04:48:59 AM »

Thanks tankrgrl. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rainfallingonatinroof
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012 05:48:47 AM »

i received a beautiful package from camezzo yesterday! thank you so.
here's everything:

beautiful crocheted coasters and coffee sleeves, delicious shortbreads, a sweet little prince (one of my favorite books) canvas, a lovely mug with birds and flowers, chocolates, coffee, sweet little haircombs in coffee colors, really nice stamped cards!...oh my goodness!

love that bicycle!

one only sees well with the heart, what is essential is invisible to the eye

beautiful coasters, love those colors

oh deliciousness!

thank you so lovely camezzo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KimmyLynne82

I enjoy being a dame.

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2012 10:50:28 AM »

I am totally not against the idea of sending other folks some of the coffee I sent Quilted - it wouldn't be a ton of it, but just enough for a pot or two of coffee...just putting that out there Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*

I <3 Personal Swaps!
Anubisheart

Lost in Zombieland

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2012 01:30:09 PM »

I received today...err well probably yesterday but still! Pics to come!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my etsy!
Check out my Blog!
Anubisheart

Lost in Zombieland

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2012 09:40:28 AM »

I received from Mosfatal the other day and am just getting to post now

Here is a group shot of all the goodies, she crocheted me this cute lil coaster, an awesome travel mug (which I used this morning!) the most delicous coffee flavored chocolate ever! and a lil sampler pack of Starbucks Blonde roast ( I actually wanted to try this kind but couldnt justify buying it). She forgot to put the pound of coffee in the package before she mailed it so it is being sent individually and I look forward to its arrival!

Thank you SO much Mosfatal! I really enjoyed this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my etsy!
Check out my Blog!
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2012 07:47:24 PM »

Such great coffee packages! I used my owl mug this morning, with some of my dunkin donuts coffee! I'm glad you like the coffee, it's really good! I do love their packaging too haha I need to figure out what to do with mine too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockon
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2012 07:07:10 PM »

Sent yesterday; excited for Thimbles71 to receive!  Wahoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockon
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012 02:42:23 PM »

I received TONS of goodies from Thimbles today!  I will post pics by tomorrow!  Thanks so much Thimbles, I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Thimbles71

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2012 08:03:09 PM »

I got my awesome package today from Rockon!  Brilliant timing.  Smiley

A gorgeous mug made my a local potter with a super nice coffee sleeve, crochet dishcloths that are really lovely, coffee that smells delicious, home-made cinnamon dulce de leche syrup and some vanilla caramel syrup - that you can see, I've already broken in to!  Very, very tasty!!  A super cute panda notepad and an embroidered coffee sign that's already hanging up in my kitchen.  Thank you SO much.  I love all of it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockon
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2012 06:19:29 PM »

Received yesterday and WOW!

5 awesome pouches (which were stuffed with coffee packets, chocolates (!), and coffee syrups)
a cute little ami cupcake (?) it has little eyes!  It is super adorable
a mug rug with a black appliqud cat on it -- we have a black kitty
four awesome coasters
a pound of yummy smelling Michigan coffee
the great mug that came with a cute spoon that looks like a cat perching on the rim of the mug
THe chocolates are wonderful and have a map of MI embossed on the top!!
My dad grew up in Ann Arbor so the MI stuff has a nostalgic ring for me.  I was SPOILED.  Thanks Thimbles71, it rocks!

PS: I am a TERRIBLE photographer.  I apologize for my photos!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Thimbles71

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2012 06:22:36 PM »

The cupcake is actually a bath scrubby/exfoliator.  I know it doesn't really fit the coffee theme, but it's coffee-colored.  Smiley

I'm so glad you like everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockon
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2012 02:41:00 PM »

Thanks Thimbles!  I will try it out tonight.  And it is perfectly coffee-with-cream colored Smiley

Rockon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2012 04:35:43 AM »

What great packages thimbles and rockon!!! The swap has officially been completed! Thanks so much for a great round, everyone made some really cool things. I will complete the feedback tonight when I get home. I hope you all join me again in about a month for another round.

As a preview the next round will include sending a coffee related accessory instead of a mug like a spoon rest, french press, bean holder/container, etc. Hope this interests you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anubisheart

Lost in Zombieland

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012 09:10:09 AM »

Woot! That sounds exciting! Keep us posted!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my etsy!
Check out my Blog!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Production Studio - Creating a Solid Background
Adobe Production Studio - Explaining Title Safe and Action Safe Guides
Adobe Production Studio - Using an Element from a 4:3 Comp in a 16:9 Comp
Adobe Production Studio - Setting Up a New Composition
Adobe Production Studio - Lower Thirds
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...