A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,161
Currently Running With Scissors:
547 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 100 Facts About Me Swap Rd 3 Gallery  (Read 12692 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RanaeAiken
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2012 10:54:07 AM »

I got my package from BalancingAct last weekend! I love it all! She made me a beautiful apron, 2 necklace & earring sets and a gorgeous pink scarf with pearl beads on it! It was all in the sparkly Diva box! Cheesy  Thank you, BalancingAct!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2012 11:25:23 AM »

Let me know OX if you want some more pictures of the Sushis if you would like to start a thread!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2012 01:06:25 PM »

I took pics before sending so I could post them on my blog, so I did start a thread in the bead forum - pls feel free to add some if you want, your pics are better than mine for sure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2012 02:55:54 PM »

I received an awesome package from Krafty*Krista yesterday and I was blown away with how great she is in ALL the mediums she chose. I have some pics but not able to ready edit them except to crop.

This canvas is really nice and already hanging on my craft room wall. It looks hand painted, and the black background is very glittery! Well done, and the colors are all awesome.

Here was the first thing I took out and put on. This shot isn't very clear and I will get a close up of this fantastic and warm and well fitting hat.

KK is very talented with vinyl work. She cut this vinyl and put it on large candle holders, and one says freinds and the other is a flower motif. If this wasn't cool enough, she also sent two scented candles in FRESH LINEN. One of my favorite scents. I don't know how she figured that one out.

She also made this beautiful message photo board, and it needs a very special place to hang.

And last but not least, this beautiful pendant and 2 bracelets. I wore these to work to show off to every one today, and KK I got so many compliments on your work.

I did want to send a shot of my large to KK which was a twilight wall hanging printed on fabric, which is not the best stitching, but I'm very proud of it. It was rasterbated, inverted and then printed. I'm sorry my binding and stitching skills aren't the best.

I can't tell you how much I love it all KK and thank you so much.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
banana731

procraftinator extrodinaire

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2012 06:49:01 PM »

Lovesclutter- you printed the pictures on the fabric and then stitched them together? Very cool! Were the red yarny things legwarmers, armwarmers?

The beaded heat necklace was really pretty!

Love the mustache, esPecially on the pups. And really love the log pillow. It is fantastically quirky! When I'm not with sleeping baby, I'm really looking forward to hearing the song  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm almost always typing with one hand...
Summer6061
Summer break in full swing

Lookin' good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2012 08:48:00 PM »

I received a wonderful package from Karwash!  I picked it up at the post office then stopped by the gas station.  I was so excited I couldn't wait...so I tore into it at the gas station.  LOL, I was grinning ear to ear  Grin.

She made me this great hat that will keep me warm (I hate being cold!)  She included this fabric that used to be her great grandmother's, I'm going to figure out something special to use it for.  She also included some sea salt and caramel chocolates!

I love, love, LOVE Doctor Who.  She made me these Peanuts inspired Doctor Who shoes, they have the Doctor, Amy, and Rory on them!  Karwash, you did a great job on these, I love them!

Everything was packed in this beautiful box.  This is the exact kind of box I would pin on pinterest.  I don't think I mentioned it on my questionnaire, but I'm in love with boxes.  Plus, I really like trees - my favorite thing is the heart with my husband's and my initials!  To top it all off, she created my favorite effect (the use of text) for the box interior...just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I looked closer and saw that she used one of my favorite books (Pride and Prejudice) for the text!

Thank you SO much Karwash, I really appreciate your attention to detail!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Procrastination is killing me slowly...I'm going to put an end to that first thing tomorrow!
crazyda79

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2012 11:47:51 PM »

Everyone who has sent their package and it has been received has been given feedback.  Please let me know if I made any mistakes on the first page there in regards to your status! 

In crafty news, I received a couple of days ago.  Will upload pics soon and post them.  Oh I love my package so much.  Hope my partner receives soon.

Can't wait to see all the swap packages.  Everything so far is excellent.  LOVE that sushi!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
119/50 swaps
93/50 friends/family
212/50 total
lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2012 06:11:06 AM »

Lovesclutter- you printed the pictures on the fabric and then stitched them together? Very cool! Were the red yarny things legwarmers, armwarmers?
snip

If you back your fabric with freezer paper, you can run it through a printer. Been doing this for years. With a laser you don't have to set it. With an ink jet you have to set it, and I never was able to successfully run thru the ink jet because the paper path is so curvy.

Those are hand warmers. I just added the black eyelash yarn where I joined the sides and crocheted into the tops.

If you do what I did with rasterbator (free online) just make sure to line them up. LOL and put the correct pieces together (learned from experience.)

Summer6061, love those shoes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
banana731

procraftinator extrodinaire

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2012 09:24:58 AM »

That sparkly fancy apron is cute! Maybe if I had something like that I wouldn't mind all time i spend in the kitchen  Roll Eyes

Those dr who/peanuts shoes are great! Nice job Karwash!

So I watched the log driver cartoon last night and then happily watched several other NFB shorts. I think that log pillow is even more awesome now and that I was actually supposed to be Canadian. They just get me Grin

My package from p.kok has arrived stateside (crazy fast!) but I am having a problem getting it from the post office. They brought it thurs but left a note instead, I told them to leave it Friday and they didn't. I'm hoping they bring it today, if not, I will go down there today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm almost always typing with one hand...
karwash
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2012 12:02:29 PM »

Summer6061, I'm glad you noticed that the text was from Pride and Prejudice. My roommate looked at me like I was a crazy person while I cut up the book. Its nice to know it wasn't in vain.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Types of Threads for Sewing
Sewing: Dealing with Upper Thread Breaking
Sewing: Dealing with Thread Bunches Under Fabric
Choosing Patterns for Sewing
Choosing Fabric for Sewing
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...