A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,710
Currently Running With Scissors:
635 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 100 Facts About Me Swap Rd 3 Gallery  (Read 12339 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ecopp

Oooooo I can make that.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2012 05:08:57 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything. I had such a good time crafting for you and love everything you sent. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps for TeeshaMoore Patches. Or doodads to embelish said patches.

Check out my Etsy Store
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ecopp
karwash
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2012 06:05:39 PM »

I came home to the a lovely box sitting on my porch today and it was full of awesomeness!! Seriously, I squealed with joy when I saw its contents which made me glad the guy roommate wasn't home yet. Summer6061 did a fantastic job and I love it all. So here is what she spoiled me with. . .

A zombie purse notebook! I love zombies. I think they are awesome. This is what the front and back look like, bloody hand print and all.

I got a case for my sunglasses that reads, fun in the sun. She made a bookmark with one of my favorite quotes on it. There is also the inside of the notebook that had yellow legal pads in it. I love yellow legal pads for organizing my thoughts. Unfortunately, you can't see all the cool pockets in there that I didn't realize I had covered up.

Etched glass featuring fantastic musicals

And so those beautiful glasses don't leave not so beautiful rings on the table, Summer6061 made some coasters that featuring "things musicals taught me" that fit neatly into a holder that is decorated in sheet music.

I am so excited about everything. I want to call some people over just so we can use the glasses and coasters. I also just want to find excuses to take out the notebook in public to show it off while jotting down some notes. Everything smells really nice too. That might be weird to say but all the box contents had a very pleasant scent to it. Summer6061 you are a fantastic swap partner. Now I just have to hope you like what I sent you.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2012 09:04:42 PM »

Wow...I received an AMAZING package from Oxynox.  I think that everyone should get their wisting/pintresting fingers ready because I was SO spoiled....

First up, I said that I loved tea - and so she made me a little tea holder and then hooked me up with some of her favourite tea!

I said that I love blank journals, be it to sketch, write, or plan craftster swaps!  AAAANNND I love sushi so she made a lovely cover for some notebooks...and even popped in some sharpie pens (including my favourite Orange!)

Speaking of sushi...I have no idea how she didn't go insaine making these AWESOME beaded sushis...I think that I would have gone blind and possibly thrown said beads across the room.  But look at this amazing outcome!!!
(I had to include a picture of them still shrink wrapped!)

I love Death Cab and would drive a million hours to see them, but I also seem to wear a scarf everyday so she made me a DCFC scarf!!!

A random gift..a recyling baf  (I laugh because I hooked her up with a random gift too!)

AAAAAND finallya beauuuutiful poppy hoopla...because I had it pinned but also said that I love participating in Hoopla swaps.

a detail

Thank you SOOOOO much...you spoiled me rotten Grin

XOXOX
THIS ROCKS   Logged

banana731

procraftinator extrodinaire

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2012 09:27:02 PM »

Very cute owl coasters! Neat tape measure holder too.

I think the ectched tumblers  are fabulous, and especially as a set with the musical coasters.

That sushi from beads is AMAZING! How did you do hat? Are they sewn and stuffed? Glued? I can't even begin to imagine how to make something likE that. And the poppy hoop is great! Really nice stuff, Ox!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm almost always typing with one hand...
MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2012 03:39:52 AM »

The beaded sushi is epic!  It needs it's own thread!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
FrankSpinello

kid6o6 loves me

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2012 06:22:12 AM »

The beaded sushi is epic!  It needs it's own thread!
Agreed. Wowsers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always up for a personal swap Smiley
Fings what I like   http://pinterest.com/frankspinello/
lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2012 03:36:58 PM »

I agree about the sushi, and the poppy hoopla is brilliant.

I checked what I sent out Monday, and my package is already at its destination PO, so Kraft*Krista should receive tomorrow. Yay, and sent  3 days late, so sorry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Krafty*Krista
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2012 07:45:27 PM »

My package from lovesclutter... Love it!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2012 07:55:06 PM by Krafty*Krista » THIS ROCKS   Logged

You can never use too much glitter!
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2012 04:57:33 AM »

I am glad you got everything safely and liked your package Titaniumhip!

Thank you for the kind words about my sushi everyone - I am thinking of making a set for myself now, it kind of broke my heart a little to send it away.  I wish I got shots of it, but I kept asking DH if he thought it looked like real sushi each time I finished a piece and his response was to pick each new one up and pretend to eat it in a Homer Simpson-esque manner Cheesy   I posted some more about it on my blog.

I got my package Wednesday night, but it was a rough day at work and a colleague and I had a "debriefing session" at a local pub, so I did not get home until late and fairly exhausted, so I waited until the next day to open my package from Titaniumhip - so I could appreciate it fully.

It is awesome!!!!

Here is the whole shebang.  It is sitting on top of my current project - curtains for the basement.

I love this piece.  A log cushion cross stitched with lyrics from the Log Driver's Waltz, as sung by Kate and Anna McGarrigle.   I love the NFB short done by John Weldon for this song, and have great memories growing up because the CBC would start their kids television programming with this short, almost every day.  I remember dancing in my parents living room to this.  NFB animated shorts are listed as a favourite.

This is a lunch sack she made and it has a quote from another favourite of mine.  I love Monty Python, and love Holy Grail, and could watch it over and over.  

A lovely and delicate netted bracelet in a great combination of colours - love that blue.

Also, Magnum PI was probably my first crush - love Tom Sellick, so cute in that show.  To help bring out my inner Magnum, she made me a moustache - too too cute.  

I tried to bring out Toby and Ginger's inner Magnums, but they were not too impressed.

I love my new cupcake socks too - love love cute socks!  That's funny, I was planning on sending some socks too!

Thank you very much Titaniumhip!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012 04:58:43 AM by Onyxnox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2012 08:33:21 AM »

What a sweet log cushion!!
And those beaded sushi are just mind-boggling!!  Well done!  Loved the mushroom needle book too!
I love how much thought people have put into their packages.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Healing Brush - Digital Light room
How to Edit a Photo with Smart Filters - Photoshop
How to Create a Sprinkle Wallpaper - Pixelmator
How to Create a Apple TV Style Wallpaper - Pixelmator
How to Use the Quartz Composure - Pixelmator
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...