A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,589
Currently Running With Scissors:
789 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 100 Facts About Me Swap Rd 3 Gallery  (Read 12162 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ThatsWhatSheSaid
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2012 08:31:18 AM »

My partner, Koalascout, received last week, but she has been having problems with her computer so she can't post pics. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics, but here is a list of what I sent her. I think she's pretty lucky Smiley

1. a knitted Strawberry dishcloth - one of her favorite fruits

2. a dry ingredients jar for Snickerdoodle cookies - her favorite cookie

3. A candy jar with a chalkboard paint label (w/chalk) and hershey kisses - who doesn't love those?

4. Three pairs of dangling earrings - because she loves wearing dangling earrings.

5. Two bars of vanilla coke scented soap - her favorite soda

6. A Kofi Kingston action figure for her son - he's a wrestling fan.

Hope you like everything and I am looking forward to receiving my package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
banana731

procraftinator extrodinaire

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2012 01:39:55 PM »

The butterfly painting and the butterfly box both are so sweet! Crazyda, I also love Jose
 Grin

Who knew you make soap out of vanilla coke?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm almost always typing with one hand...
bunnyboo
"She is as wholesome as a bowl of cornflakes, and at least as sexy."

*Hi, my name is Bunny and I'm a swapaholic*

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2012 02:08:00 PM »

i feel like my package isn't going to measure up since I couldn't send the best item Sad...stupid expensive postal service!

everyones stuff is so amazing! just amazing!

I'm sure that it is going to be amazing! Smiley

There was a delivery attempt notice on my door when I got home today! That means that tomorrow morning I can go to the post office to pick it up! Since I sent mine 2 days before Bunny sent hers, that means that mine shouldn't be long off either! Yay!

(P.S. I think you should post a photo of the unsendable item! I love it, even if it didn't end up being mine)

here is the unsendable  Undecided

Manzanita Jewelry tree on Madrone base. from my mountain "yard"  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gifts, Purses, Crochet & Knitting Helpers, Papercrafts & More in my Etsy store...
www.courtneymarin.e tsy.com

Facebook Email Search: surfingmonkeyguy@hotmail.com

www.wists.com/bunnyboo
Always Open to Personal Swaps!!!!
koalascout
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2012 07:53:32 PM »

just found gallery since my computer actually likes me at the moment
 oh boy 8 pages lots to look at
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2012 07:42:52 AM »

So I finally have my computer back and can post the awesome stuff that Crazyda79 sent to me Smiley

I am certain that I am missing some of what she sent- my daughter stole some of it!

One of my 100 things was that I want to decorate my craft room in fairies and dragons and LOST.  She pulled it off totally Smiley

LOVE this fairy and dragon picture that doubles as a card holder- photos do NOT do it justice!

an awesome "oil" style lamp. It actually can hold oil in the bottom, but works on a plug, not flame.  I need a lampshade for it, and it even gives me an excuse to dig out my "Dharma Initiative" Lost season 4 stuff- it had patches in it that will look so GREAT on a lampshade Smiley

this did not photograph well.  It is based on my "butterfly wings" request.  I have some pretty massive back issues that hinder me in many ways.  One of the big issues I have is stacked herniations with degeneration (translation, bulging out and grinding against each other) right in the middle of my thoracic spine- the place your "butterfly wings" would attach if you had them.  I have often said that I want a set of butterfly wings so that I can show people "right there".  She gave them to me Smiley

No action shot because I can't figure out how to bend myself backward to get a good shot of me wearing it.

again did not photograph well.  This is extra special to me, because I know where it came from.  I won't post that, because it's private, but...it's extra special to me.  I love steampunk jewelry!

part one of the Massive group shot!  And I notice as I post this that I forgot to take a "one on one shot" of the picture frame- more on that in a minute..

Okay...this picture has tinkerbell (I colllect Tinkerbells- I have them everywhere)  in Pez form, as well as two out of three pens- daughter took the other, as well as other things....  It also has GLITTER!  I told her that I secretly want to own glitter in every color- in triplicate...she provided me with THREE packages of assorted glitters...the day glo 80's neon stuff is the best... Smiley on the (as my son would say) "tippy bottom" is a calendar of muscle cars, because I LOVE muscle cars- grew up going to car shows, and with family that restores old cars...

Part two of the massive group shot

The black frame?  You thought I forgot?  Nope-  It's so cool it needs described all on its own.  That is a penguin and a Mike Wizowski (from Monster's Inc) on it. Yep.  So cool!  The thing inside the frame?  Those are pictures of the 5 sexiest men and women in the world, according to me.  They are (in no particular order)
men: Josh Holloway, Carey Elwes, Jeff Goldblum, Brendan Fraser, and Tim Curry (I know, he did not age well.  But, how hot is the confidence of dressing in drag and SINGING???)
women: Mae West, Marilyn Monroe, Halle Berry, Madonna, and Betty Page

THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2012 12:24:26 PM »

I am so happy you like everything dewshinesdopp!!  Here are shots of the necklace set and the lamp with oil in the bottom.

Thank you everyone for such an awesome swap.  Just waiting for a few more packages to arrive, then we are closed!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
76/50 swaps
74/50 friends/family
150/50 total
sweetyetevil
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2012 05:52:51 PM »

crazyda79 that heart necklace is beautiful!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

banana731

procraftinator extrodinaire

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2012 06:01:58 PM »

Pretty necklace. And that lamp is SWEET!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm almost always typing with one hand...
calixita
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2012 08:17:16 PM »

FrankSpinello is having computer issues AND playing nurse to 2 sick patients  Embarrassed so she said I could put up my pictures of what I sent her.

a long, thick scarf for her favorite season:

a cassette wallet because she needed one and her heart belongs to DEVO:

a beaded bracelet which is my version of beaded scrappy patchwork:

some robot cupcake toppers because she loves baking and robots:

and a small glass bowl which I etched robots onto:

I also made a 'Johnny the Homicidal Maniac' bookmark for her but it didn't come out too well.

This was a fun swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2012 09:18:52 PM »

Just popping in to say I LOVE THAT PACKAGE from calixita! That scarf! That bracelet! I want it all! Wink Great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Michelle Hodkin on the Evolution of Mara Dyer
Forget Me Not Book Trailer
How to Write a Poem Like Robert Burns
Why Warwick Was Called "The Kingmaker"
Dr. Charlotte Tomaino on Awakening the Brain
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...