A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,547
Currently Running With Scissors:
666 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC Swap - February 2012's GALLERY!  (Read 27611 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SuperDuperBunbun
« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2012 08:31:00 AM »

it was for your fairytale theme.. its an OBSCURE fairytale Wink I did not come up with it  Sad
ps you pull the hairs out and see a suprise hanging on each of them Wink
its for the 3 parts of the story he says he will tell them when he returns
and the material is for the grandmas dress that the devil lays his head on and the ant sits in the 'fold' of her dress. Cheesy

I didn't try to pull the hair, but I will when I get home. I never heard of this fairytale before, so I found it really cool to read the story. My son really enjoyed it as well. This might be a dumb question, but where do you go to find the older/unusual fairytales like this one? We had a lot of fun reading it and I would love to find more for my son and me to read.
P.S Feel free to claim me for this topic anytime!! Wink LOL

i just typed in obscure fairy tales in google lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please know i don't especially love all things bunnies.. i'm just a lame name picker Wink
savagerose
peace and have a victorious day!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2012 10:21:12 AM »

I just got an extremely cool Artist's Choice card from flyingpigs24! Text says: "atomic time is being cast as the death-knell"...love it.

Is it not awesome? I love the grim old lady and feel she is somewhat balanced out by the sparkly stars  Grin
Plus, the back of the card is covered with pieces of newspaper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennden
« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2012 11:10:40 AM »

I received from bunny1kenobi
She made me a Crossroad ATC for Artist choice, I love it!! It points to all magical places

She also maid me another called " Fire bloom island" it Incorporated and the 4 elements..

Thank you soooooooooo much, I love them both.

I also received from SuperDuperBunbun, she sent me a card for my elements theme.

This card is very creative the background is watercolors
She used hot glue for the jellyfish for water
feathers for air
Pebbles adn colora pencil for earth
and color pencil adn lighter burn for fire

Thank you soooooo much I also love this card!!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012 12:45:40 PM by jennden » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2012 11:16:49 AM »

This might be a dumb question, but where do you go to find the older/unusual fairytales like this one? We had a lot of fun reading it and I would love to find more for my son and me to read.

Not a dumb question!  One of my favorite places to look is you can actually download a lot of collections such as the Brothers Grimm or Hans Christian Andersen fairy tales for free in Amazon's Kindle Store for free!  (Since they're in the public domain)  You also don't need a kindle... you can download a pc or phone app for free...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flyingpigs24

squirrel is my favourite word

« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2012 12:40:41 PM »

I love the grim old lady and feel she is somewhat balanced out by the sparkly stars  Grin

I'm SO glad you liked it! The grim old lady is actually a great-great-great-great-great-great... et cetera... something of mine  Grin
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012 12:55:24 PM by flyingpigs24 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you.
― Friedrich Nietzsche

tickle me burgundy.

Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/CRAYONSx/
zkatom
« Reply #175 on: March 09, 2012 05:16:47 PM »

I feel bad that I still haven't posted zkatoms ATC... I wanted to post it together with the other card when it arrives.

No problem!  I'm behind posting pictures myself.  Speaking of that, a big thank you to Witchhippie and kuraikatara for amazing ATCs!!!!

Witchhippie sent me two adorable crayon ATCs.  I especially love the cat Cheesy -

kuraikatara sent me an amazing drawing of the Enterprise NCC-1701-D.  The picture doesn't do it justice -

Big thanks to both of you!!!!! 

This is also the first time I've been able to catch up with the gallery in awhile.  Man, all of the cards are awesome!  I always love looking through the ATC swap galleries.  There is so much creativity everywhere! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
flyingpigs24

squirrel is my favourite word

« Reply #176 on: March 09, 2012 05:33:44 PM »

I received some absolutely GORGEOUS ATC's recently, I love them so much I don't even have words to express my love for them all EEEPPP!!! Here are the beauties!!!

This ATC was sent to me by the wonderful AmandaBL for my theme Your Secret. The ATC has a meaning and a secret behind it, but given it's a secret I'm not sure if she would like me sharing it with you, so I'll leave that up to her, but look at it, it's sooo gorgeous, and just my style too!

Amanda also sent me an extra, which I love, love, LOVE!!!

I think it's from a sewing pattern, but I'm not sure. Either way it's utterly gorgeous!!! Thank you Amanda!

This is an ATC that I recieved from IsikkahJai for a personal swap that we did, I just thought I would share the awesomeness! You can't really see them well in this picture but the cupcake is made out of little colored jewels, SO CUTE! The paper behind the big cupcake has little cupcakes and cupacke words on it, they are so cute and delicious looking! I love it, thanks Isikkah!

Here is yet another AMAZING ATC that I received! This one is from kuraitara for my cupcakes theme, but she ended up including my dinosaur theme as well! I'm pretty sure that she drew the velociraptor herself, the colors are SO beautiful and rich and the detail is just stunning, I love it, I love it, I love it! On the back she wrote a brief description of the ATC:
Veloci-cupcake-raptor
(in brackets she put veloci-cupcake-raptor)
Noun: The speed at which a raptor can devour a cupcake.
2)o.2 (the o had a line through it)

They are all so wonderful and I just love them!!!
Thanks ladies!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you.
― Friedrich Nietzsche

tickle me burgundy.

Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/CRAYONSx/
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2012 06:02:04 PM »

I love the crayon ones Witchhippie made!  And that Star Trek card is amazing!!!  I'm super envious of your drawing skills, kuraikatara!

Ooo, I love those ones AmandaBL sent you, flyingpigs!  So many wonderful cards!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
kuraikatara
Feline Singer of Souls

Icon by TheDaytimeHeroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: March 10, 2012 04:12:21 PM »

I received this wonderful Sehkmet card from Bunnie1Kenobi! I wish I could have gotten a better picture but the background is a nice shiny metallic gold, and my camera just wasn't having it.

I'm so glad you both like your cards and that they got to you safely ^.^ I love using my prismacolor pencils on black paper. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2012 07:21:18 PM »

Oh yes! Prismacolor pencils on black paper.... I need to remember to do that more often! It's so satisfying.

I am the happy recipient of another card for my "moon on a string" theme, from Jmiller614!

I totally love this idea!  So sorry that my computer decided to not try and crop the photo... I hope it can be seen okay.

Thank you, Jmiller614!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fresh Apple Pie Recipe
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Lamb Meatball Sliders
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Brisket With Miller Lite Mop Sauce
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...