A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,187
Currently Running With Scissors:
356 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC Swap - February 2012's GALLERY!  (Read 27179 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2012 07:25:51 PM »

I received three FABULOUS ATC's from AmandaBL!  These are the very first ATC's I've ever received and they are so fantastic!  I love, love, LOVE 'em!!

Feast your eyes on these amazing works of art:

I think they are amazing!  The real pick is a perfect touch, the colors on all of them are incredible!  I love the quote on the Mary Englebreit card!  Perfect!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2012 07:52:08 PM »

I rec'd 2 awesome cards from Jillybeans today:

The "A" was actually from the Jan swap that Jill angeled for me:

and the "P" is from February claim:

Jill, these are AWESOME!!!!! Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2012 08:42:10 PM »

I've gotta learn how to do that embossing stuff!  It looks so good!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kuraikatara
Feline Singer of Souls

Icon by TheDaytimeHeroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: March 04, 2012 04:05:39 AM »

I received two ATCs in the mail last night when I got home! Love them both.

First from Mountain and Clouds a kitty at nom time for my Cats theme, <3

As it came from his home state of Hawaii, Stitch demanded it have a place of honor next to him on my dresser. He keeps my earrings safe so I relented and let him hold it.

Then I opened one from AmandaBL for my Goddess theme,

The text at the bottom appears to have been cut directly from a dictionary. It is the definition of Goddess "1. A female deity, 2. figuratively: A woman extraordinarily good or beautiful" At least I think that's what it says. I don't have it in front of me right now and can't read it in the picture. It's so lovely! She also sent me this little shiny (embossed?) picture of a knight.

He has reminded me that I need to get working on my "Soul Journal" now that I finally have the physical journal. Amanda also generously sent me a little extra treat, a gift certificate for a salon that she wouldn't have need to use. She's so sweet.

Thank you both!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012 04:10:53 AM by kuraikatara - Reason: Sleep typing, grammatical errors » THIS ROCKS   Logged
zkatom
« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2012 06:09:26 AM »

I received an awesome key themed card from gala_apples!  I love the colors - it is much brighter in person.  Thanks!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
bunny1kenobi

« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2012 06:11:09 AM »

Where does one get these little plastic sleeves for the ATC's?  I've never seen them when out shopping, and so needless to say, my ATC's are being sent without them.  Hopefully that's not some kind of breach of etiquette or something.... Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kuraikatara
Feline Singer of Souls

Icon by TheDaytimeHeroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2012 06:43:26 AM »

Where does one get these little plastic sleeves for the ATC's?  I've never seen them when out shopping, and so needless to say, my ATC's are being sent without them.  Hopefully that's not some kind of breach of etiquette or something.... Huh

I found mine at Walmart! They are just trading card protective sleeves. You should be able to find them near the trading cards in any store that carries them, like Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, Old Fashioned Baseball cards. It's not a breach of etiquette I'm sure. I just use them for a little added protection going through the mail. :3 Hope that helps a bit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bunny1kenobi

« Reply #137 on: March 04, 2012 06:51:08 AM »

I found mine at Walmart! They are just trading card protective sleeves. You should be able to find them near the trading cards in any store that carries them, like Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, Old Fashioned Baseball cards. It's not a breach of etiquette I'm sure. I just use them for a little added protection going through the mail. :3 Hope that helps a bit.

yes, it does!  Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 04, 2012 07:09:30 AM »

I'm not in this swap, but I just had to put in my two cents...hope it helps...most office supply stores like Staples, Office Max, etc...carry the plastic sleeves too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
bunny1kenobi

« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2012 07:21:12 AM »

I'm not in this swap, but I just had to put in my two cents...hope it helps...most office supply stores like Staples, Office Max, etc...carry the plastic sleeves too.
Awesome!  Thanks for the input!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Traditional Chinese Tofu Making Process
How Tofu is Made
How Chinese Vinegar is Brewed
What is the Origin of Vinegar
Chicken Lo Mein Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...