A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,544
Currently Running With Scissors:
659 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC Swap - February 2012's GALLERY!  (Read 27606 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mandykaye
« Reply #150 on: March 05, 2012 09:34:15 PM »

I received TWO awesome zentangles from Imera!!! She said she had never finished one before! Definately looks like pro work to me!!! Love them! They are great additions to my zentangle collection!!

Thanks so much Imera!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2012 05:32:41 AM »

I received my first card!  "Trees are for sleeping" by Mountainsandclouds. Thanks I love it. (sorry for the crummy picture, I had to use my phone.)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2012 06:47:29 AM »

IMAGE OBNOXIOUS- and probably all sideways.  Take a tyelnol and tilt your head Smiley  I was able to borrow a friends computer long enough to get some pictures posted. 

I don't know if they are from January or February, and I don't know if I posted previously or not.  What I DO know is that some are missing- at very least 2 adorable Asian themed ones.  (shaking head- never clean your craft room when you are grumpy.  You lose things that way).  As soon as I find them, and can get back to a computer, I will post them.  I hope to have a computer up again by the end of the week

from sabrinalouisemiller

from michelleandbean

from witchhippie

from mountains and clouds

from mountains and clouds

from grapeicepop

from jennden

from gozer

from jillybeans

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brackish Potato
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2012 08:35:38 AM »

Eek! I love the Star Wars Cards! And the baby dinosaur one makes me think of The Far Side comics. <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
flyingpigs24

squirrel is my favourite word

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2012 12:37:02 PM »

Thank you - this is just so adorable!!

I'm glad you like it bunny!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you.
― Friedrich Nietzsche

tickle me burgundy.

Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/CRAYONSx/
mandykaye
« Reply #155 on: March 06, 2012 12:50:32 PM »

Love all the new additions! Those sleeping gnomes by Mountains and Clouds are totally cute!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SuperDuperBunbun
« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2012 11:26:03 PM »

I was jumping like crazy when my hubby texted me and said I got 3!!! envelopes in the mail today and wait till you see all the GREATNESS that was contained in each 1 Cheesy
so in no perticular order they are.......

Witchhippie for artist choice and she sent 2 great ones that my daughter wants both..lol
we got SpongeBob and then Piggies for my fav girl Smiley

next is from IsikkahJai for my animes theme.. also got 2 Outstanding cards Cheesy
top is from Ouran Host Club the Hitachin twins..love love and hahaha for the Title..."NO HENTAI FOR YOU!!" Cry maybe next time hehehe

bottom is Renji Abarai from Bleach Title in referance to his awesome sword ..."HOWL, Zabimaru!"

and last but not least we got from Teamama for my Doctor Who theme ..I was laughing so hard at each pic so i took 1 of each

what a great card Cheesy

Thanks TONS and TONS for my newest peices of AWESOMENESS that i cant wait to show some ladies i work with Cheesy

and i had IsikkahJai ask me to post the card i sent to her for her fairytales theme Smiley
I did an obscure fairytale for her intitled The Dancing Red Shoes.. i sent the story along also
I made the background the part of the story where the executioner cut off her feet and they continued to dance around heheheh

had my daughter do some action shots of the feet dancing Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

please know i don't especially love all things bunnies.. i'm just a lame name picker Wink
white_lilyblossom
« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2012 02:05:38 AM »

I got my cards today! I am super excited since this is the first ATC I received, ever, and what a way to start! IsikkahJai sent me not one, but two amazing ATCs, for my mythology theme.

The first one is titled "Chlio: Muse of History". It has a description: Chlio (or Kleio) was one of the 7 muses, goddesses of the arts. She is often portrayed sitting beside a chest of books or writing in a book as if she were truly writing history.
The awesomeness:

The second one (which one was the bonus, I wonder) is titled "Manannan Maclire, Celtic Deity of the Sea". The description: Celtic Deity of the ocean. Gave king Conmac a cup that would break when 3 lies were spoken over it and would be made whole when 3 truths were spoken over it.
The awesomeness (for some reason it turned out blurry. Maybe my scanner was too bedazzled by all the shiny):

Thank you IsikkahJai! I adore them.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012 04:43:51 AM by white_lilyblossom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Addicted to beads
Teamama

One Crafty Mama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2012 03:48:54 AM »

So somehow I missed like 4 pages of this gallery (WHY must you stop notifying me Craftser? Why!) but these ATCs are all SOOOOo amazing!

Also - SuperDuperBunbun, I'm glad you liked your card. It was my first time doing anything moveable.

Also - dancing feet - AWESOME! I'm so jealous

Also - HP Alphabet! WANT! Obvs. I'm adding to my list for March RIGHT NOW.

Also - I don't know what else to say, but I had better stop ogling ATCs and get ready for work.

Tea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us for the  NEW 2012-2013 Year of Homemade Gifts: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413499.0

*LOVE to swap ATCs, and tw/inchies! PM Me!*

Jewels: www.bypatriciabrowne.weebly.com
Le blog: www.talkandtealeaves.blogspot.com
shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PLBrowne
kwality570
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2012 06:56:25 AM »

I received from JillyBeans for my letter L theme:

It's so gorgeous up close.  I wish I could capture the detail better.  It's smudged, sparkly, and crackly all at once. 

I received from bunny1kenobi for my metallic theme: 

I absolutely love it.  It's archaeology inspired because she's always wanted to be one.  Great idea for an ATC.

I received from Rosie1981 for my monochromatic theme:

Perfectly captured monochromatic! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Research Sizes Online From Michelle Madhok
Gwen Stefani: Modern Style Icon
The Top 10 Buzziest Moments of Paris Fashion Week
Kerry Washington Rocks 6 Looks in 2 Days
Best Kept Women’s Fashion Secret: Buy Menswear
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...