A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,941
Currently Running With Scissors:
676 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 34 - Ostara Traditions - Sign up 02/04-02/12 - Send out 03/12/2012  (Read 18988 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

monnie31
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2012 05:21:25 PM »

Senders already! Okay, I'll go get a Gallery prepared.

I'm nearly done my main item, and have a little pile of extras picked out, but I'm still looking for something to do as a secondary craft item. Holisticknitter has too much great stuff on her blog and Pinterest and and it makes me think of too many ideas to narrow down a single good one! How is everyone else doing? I know we're still a bit away from the send-out deadline, but it's probably about time for a general update from everyone.

Monnie, I hope your surgery goes well. We'll all keep you in our thoughts!

Wulf
Thanks, I sent today Cheesy  Anxiety begins
THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2012 10:04:42 AM »

hey everyone, I've been thinking... It's been a while since the last elemental swap? would anyone be up to that?

I just had an idea for one my extra and then I can send tomorrow, yay!

elemental swap sounds great  Grin

wulf, I'm working away ..need to start another project tomorrow
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012 10:05:40 AM by holistic knitter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2012 10:15:31 AM »

I suck!  In the mad tear to get the pkg done before my surgery, I packed up the box and sent it and then I remembered I forgot to take pics....I suck! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2012 12:33:01 PM »

I'm almost ready to ship, hoping to be ready tomorrow. Actually, no, I have to be because I'm heading to Florida for a week. Hope everyone else is doing well. We are under tornado watch until late this evening.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2012 12:36:50 PM »

Don't feel bad Monnie; I just did that with my other swap. :/ I hope everything goes well for you. Happy thoughts Smiley

I am crafting away. I will probably send right on time, but I hope to send a little early.

I just want to let everybody know that I will be a little scarce on the board this next week. I am finally getting to meet my Grandson and Daughter in law. they are coming out from CO. I am Uber excited! I will check in, I am just not sure when.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
Witchhippie
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2012 06:20:46 AM »

I hope everything goes well monnie.

YAH- Super excited for you sugarsandwitch!! How old is he?

Oh and MamanTattoo, I received my cauldron (second round) in one piece this time. I really like it. I glued the other one back together and I am going to use it as a planter like you suggested.  Wink

On a crafty not, my youngest has been really sick. We spent most of the night last night in the ER while the doctors where making the decision to let him go or not. We did get to go home and my little guy is finally getting some sleep!

I am just about done crafting thought!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2012 06:32:26 AM »

sorry to hear your munchkin is sick Sad it is no fun when they don't feel good. My Grandson Liam is 18 months. we pick them up from the airport tomorrow. I think Murphy's law was created with me in mind; the belt on my dryer broke last night. grr. But we are totally stoked!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
Radmom
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2012 07:30:54 AM »

Hope everyone is doing well, just a reminder that I will not be home this week. I'm hoping to send today, but if I do not, my husband will on Monday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2012 07:52:02 AM »

I suck!  In the mad tear to get the pkg done before my surgery, I packed up the box and sent it and then I remembered I forgot to take pics....I suck! 
Cheesy I forget so often that it's almost a surprise when I do remember to take pre-packing photos!

I hope everyone in the eastern US remains safe. The tornado reports are more terrifying every day. We have great gusts of wind here in Ontario, but it's just ordinary, unpleasant blusteryness, not particularly damaging. (Sorry Maman, English is complicated enough already without me making up fake words like "blusteryness"! Embarrassed)

We have a gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=404989.0
Remember to PM me to let me know when you send.

Wulf
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012 07:52:44 AM by Wulf » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2012 07:35:02 PM »

I sent yesterday- Totally forgot to take pictures of the package as well.

-English is mostly same words as in French with a different accent, I've always found it easy to understand. But I admit. "blustery" wasn't part of my lexical knowing!

Monnie, Witchhippie, I'm sending good vibes your way. Hope everything is okay!

And I'm very exited for you, Sugar- my son is 18 mo, what a wonderful age it is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Cat Eyes in Makeup
How to Do a Cat Makeup Face
Handmade Portraits: Black-Eyed Suzie
Handmade Portraits: Mabel Pike
How to Make a Cocktail Umbrella Lantern
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...