A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,806
Currently Running With Scissors:
565 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 34 - Ostara Traditions - Sign up 02/04-02/12 - Send out 03/12/2012  (Read 16037 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

monnie31
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2012 03:01:22 AM »

I have missed out a bunch of good stuff!  I've been reading this thread for about half an hour...

so sorry Monnie that you're having a tough time right now, I'll send some +ve energy your way.  Your recipe - I wonder how easily it could be adapted to being Gluten Free, which all my children are now.

Try this:
http://glutenfreecooking.about.com/od/glutenfreerollsandbuns/r/gfhotcrossbuns.htm

Last week we were going through some old boxes that were under our last house.  Got very very sick indeed  Sad mould and dust will do that to me.  Got a terrible chest infection but I despise anti-biotics because they wreck havoc with the rest of my health so I just did it my way, and I think I'm almost over it now.

While its raining, lots of girls are beautiful!  I had one girl, three boys, one girl... I thought I would not get another girl, but was lucky  Cheesy Anyways sometimes people tell me I have the prettiest girls, meaning my boys!  Just because Dante has long hair, and they do have pretty boy faces I guess, but they all wear very boyish clothes (by choice). 

and a comment to an older part of the thread... I find the book "Circle Round" (StarHawk and others) meant for raising little witches/pagans was the most helpful to learn about a broad spectrum of pagan living.  Its a go to book for lots of reasons, and its explained in a way that you can understand it well enough to explain to children, so while it is simplified, it does encompass some great concepts, makes understanding way easier.  Currently tackling Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft... some of which I find totally agreeable, but others, not so much - but that's cool b/c we're all different.  I did read Cunninghams guide to the solitary practioner (?) Ok but didn't take me as far as "The Book of Fairy Magic" by Lucy Cavendish and Serene Conneeley.  You've all given me some interesting books to check out though, thanks  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quasior
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2012 03:47:02 AM »

Thanks Monnie  Cheesy You're Awesome!!!  I will replace the raisins with choc chips *ahem* so I can eat one too...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
monnie31
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2012 08:14:25 AM »

woot
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2012 06:58:07 PM »

hey everyone, I've been thinking... It's been a while since the last elemental swap? would anyone be up to that?

I just had an idea for one my extra and then I can send tomorrow, yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Witchhippie
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2012 07:29:01 PM »

I'm almost done, this has been a very busy two weeks for me.  Tongue

A elemental swap sounds interesting. Do you have the links to the last round?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012 05:34:40 AM by Witchhippie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
monnie31
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2012 12:33:58 PM »

I am crafting my hiney off, I go in for surgery next week and I want this done before that so I can send
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2012 04:32:00 PM »

hey everyone, I've been thinking... It's been a while since the last elemental swap? would anyone be up to that?

I would totally but may I ask a huge favor Huh Have the sign ups end on say the 13th? I'm leaving town on march 5-12.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #87 on: February 29, 2012 11:07:30 AM »

I am done, plan to send tomorrow
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: February 29, 2012 06:28:18 PM »

I would totally but may I ask a huge favor Huh Have the sign ups end on say the 13th? I'm leaving town on march 5-12.

I'm just seeing if there are some interested so there's nothing planned yet. I also would like to know if someone would organize it as well >_____< ... I found organizing was a LOT of work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2012 05:08:39 PM »

Senders already! Okay, I'll go get a Gallery prepared.

I'm nearly done my main item, and have a little pile of extras picked out, but I'm still looking for something to do as a secondary craft item. Holisticknitter has too much great stuff on her blog and Pinterest and and it makes me think of too many ideas to narrow down a single good one! How is everyone else doing? I know we're still a bit away from the send-out deadline, but it's probably about time for a general update from everyone.

Monnie, I hope your surgery goes well. We'll all keep you in our thoughts!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
CGRundertow BATARANG CONTROLLER for Xbox 360 Video Game Accessory Review
CGRundertow OTOMEDIUS EXCELLENT for Xbox 360 Video Game Review
CGRundertow RATCHET & CLANK: ALL 4 ONE for PlayStation 3 Video Game Review
CGRundertow BANJO-KAZOOIE: NUTS AND BOLTS for Xbox 360 Video Game Review
Office Hours with George Saunders
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...