A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
396 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 34 - Ostara Traditions - Sign up 02/04-02/12 - Send out 03/12/2012  (Read 16477 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

monnie31
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2012 04:31:46 AM »

hope your week gets better monnie!

It went from worse to even worse Sad  Someone called authorities on me, said I was abusing my gramma Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2012 04:35:17 AM »

Oh Monnie,
I'm so sorry. This sounds like an awful situation for you. I hope things get better soon. I'm sending lots of love and good thoughts your way. Try to keep sane, hun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2012 06:24:32 AM »

that is awful! I really hope things straighten out for you. you are in my thoughts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
monnie31
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2012 06:27:52 PM »

Thanks Ladies!  I am on the hunt for a good reflection spell and protection, if anyone has any suggestions....I am asking Karma to help too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2012 09:40:10 AM »

Oh dear, Monnie, this does sound like its gone beyond the usual run of bad luck. Some protection around your home and yourself would certainly be a good idea. The Lucky Mojo website has a bit of information about uncrossing, and there's another useful page at The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers site. Both of these are hoping to sell you oils and other products, of course, but the information is still useful.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2012 03:57:04 PM »

I'm sorry for your bad luck Monnie!
I just had a nice share of it, me and my son being sick all weekend :S

I'm still halfway done as I couldn't do much today and yesterday. The fact that I've openned up Spritual Midwifery that I friend of mine have lented me is not helping on productivity!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2012 04:31:36 PM »

Oh, do tell us about Spiritual Midwifery, Maman! Is it about spirituality, or midwifery, or both?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2012 07:57:03 PM »

Oh! Both!
http://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Midwifery-Ina-May-Gaskin/dp/0913990639
It's a lot of testimony of natural births happening in a little community called the Farm in the 70s. Every tale is touching in a way and so powerful and beautiful. Sometimes its the mother who gave birth that tells herself, sometimes the partner, sometimes the midwifes. Some had to happen at the hospital and their first cesarean happened at the 188th birth!

It is very touching with lots of informations about what to really expect. I wish I would have read it when I was first expecting!

on a crafty note, I need to make one other item and then I'm done, I might send monday
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Quasior
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2012 04:56:52 PM »

I have missed out a bunch of good stuff!  I've been reading this thread for about half an hour...

so sorry Monnie that you're having a tough time right now, I'll send some +ve energy your way.  Your recipe - I wonder how easily it could be adapted to being Gluten Free, which all my children are now.

Last week we were going through some old boxes that were under our last house.  Got very very sick indeed  Sad mould and dust will do that to me.  Got a terrible chest infection but I despise anti-biotics because they wreck havoc with the rest of my health so I just did it my way, and I think I'm almost over it now.

While its raining, lots of girls are beautiful!  I had one girl, three boys, one girl... I thought I would not get another girl, but was lucky  Cheesy Anyways sometimes people tell me I have the prettiest girls, meaning my boys!  Just because Dante has long hair, and they do have pretty boy faces I guess, but they all wear very boyish clothes (by choice). 

and a comment to an older part of the thread... I find the book "Circle Round" (StarHawk and others) meant for raising little witches/pagans was the most helpful to learn about a broad spectrum of pagan living.  Its a go to book for lots of reasons, and its explained in a way that you can understand it well enough to explain to children, so while it is simplified, it does encompass some great concepts, makes understanding way easier.  Currently tackling Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft... some of which I find totally agreeable, but others, not so much - but that's cool b/c we're all different.  I did read Cunninghams guide to the solitary practioner (?) Ok but didn't take me as far as "The Book of Fairy Magic" by Lucy Cavendish and Serene Conneeley.  You've all given me some interesting books to check out though, thanks  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Radmom
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2012 05:26:28 PM »

I'm still around, working quickly on swap, found out I'm heading to Florida March 5th for a week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Finger Wave Curls
How to Get Sleek Straight Hair
How to Make an Unstructured Hair Bun
Textured Hair Twists
Master The Hair Blow-Out
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...