A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,609
Currently Running With Scissors:
566 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Smallish Stuffie with a Function Gallery  (Read 18906 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

teachart
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2012 12:15:58 PM »

I love the wee key chain! And fruit soup? That sounds pretty amazing!! Thank goodness for Google so I can find out some more info  Cheesy!
The big octo is great! What are you going to stash in him suereal?! (Or maybe that's too private of a question  Grin!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Annchen
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2012 12:40:11 PM »

Rosehip soup with some vanilla ice cream in it is an awesome dessert Smiley

The pattern for the keychain is on ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tentacles
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2012 04:03:39 PM »

I love rosehips, so I had to try that one first.  The Hub and I have had blueberry soup from IKEA before and it was good.  This brand of rose hip was MUCH yummier.  I will have to save the other package till we get some ice cream Grin.  Was I supposed to heat it up, or just whisk it in to the water?  I heated it up and liked it that way.

And as far as what to "feed" my new cephalopod, I have had several ideas.  But still nothing concrete.  I suppose it will depend on what room Mr. Squishy ends up in.  LOL I could keep a bag of Swedish gummy fish in it!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2012 09:17:50 PM »

Ah! Fruktsoppa! Aka fruitsoup- a really great swedish invention! And yes, an octopus suggests itself for keeping things in it Grin Secret little pebbles maybe? But I vote you keep the diamonds your unicorn poops in them, suereal Grin

I received today! After a long day with exams I came home to a huge box of wonders! Will post pics later.. after nappy time....
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012 07:39:25 AM by BirdBones » THIS ROCKS   Logged
goldfishpollywog

Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2012 11:36:43 AM »

Love the ipod cyclopean cozy, especially the colorful stalk, really sets it off!

What a fun octi!  I would be hiding Swedish fish in, because the Goose would mess with those more quickly than anything from a unicorn's posterior!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2012 02:06:41 PM »

OK, here we go:

It is truly amazing how stuffies come our way on the day best suited to their arrival.After a long dreary day I got to open a huge package from the sweet teachart! ( And believe me, that was NO small package! Grin)

Ready to feel envy?
TA-DAAAAA!

She spoiled me rotten with a huge amount of evil American candy, as you can see and I immediately ignored that the bf and I just decided that we had gotten a bit chubby during the winter... I tried the fruit gushers first and have been wearing a very satisfied evil grin ever since I managed to un-stick my teeth Wink I'm looking forward to the facial expression resulting from eating my way through all the rest of it, especially the odd but interesting "supersour-spray-candy" and the ginger mints that came in a very pretty little box.... And I got something called lip smacker too! I've never had lippgloss with a taste before, but I do remember Lorelai and Sookie in Gilmore Girls having a very girly moment over lip smackers...  Grin.. getting ready to be all girly Wink

And after fending off the bf's equally hungry looks towards the peanut butter chocolate ( I'll share, but it won't do to tell him so too soon Wink), I opened an awesome psychedelic Willy Wonka-box and out came

A GOTH-FRAGGLE! I soo love fraggles! And his facial expression is just right! He's wee tiny and has already moved in in a little fairy house I made, which henceforth shall be called fragglehill.  Grin His tiny arms are movable and I just luuve him...

And there was something bigger wrapped in really pretty towels that teachart knew would appeal to my love of 50's design:

and inside.... a burton-esque-drinking-bottle-worm-creature!

What a great functional stuffie! It's cuddly and funny and odd and it became friends with my monster-school-purse that has the same colors at once! Be assured I will carry it around with me a lot! And the best of it- the handle is made in such a way that it can attach itself to things... it went for my belt right away and seems to be pretty comfortable:

THANK YOU so much teachart - you nailed it! I am having so much fun with what you made (and that's not just because of the mad candy-grin on my face)!
YOU ROCK!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2012 03:01:49 PM »

omg, awesome job, Teachart!!  I think I'm in love with the tiny little fraggle.  And a waterbottle cozy!  That is definitely birdbone's style! 

Is that a contigo water bottle?  Because mine also has the clippy handle that I love.  I have three of them.  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Foxy Sam
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2012 07:53:39 PM »

Wow, I love the tiny fraggle, fraggles are awesome, and that monster drink bottle holder is brilliant and cute and I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
goldfishpollywog

Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2012 10:04:44 PM »

Love the worm waterbottle holder!   The tiny fraggle looks so fun to play with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
teachart
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2012 05:50:20 PM »

Thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun making that tiny fraggle, my first 3D needle felting project. I am proud to say that I only stabbed myself 4 or 5 times with the barbed needle and managed to keep all blood off of goth-fraggle!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chicken Banh Mi Recipe
How to Make Homemade Stuffed Sesame Leaves
Thai Fish Tacos With Latin Slaw Recipe
Japanese Salad Dressing Recipe
Coconut Cringe: Anthony Eats America Ep. 6 - Deleted Scene
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...