A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 307,542
Currently Running With Scissors:
385 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Smallish Stuffie with a Function Gallery  (Read 34948 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

teachart
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2012 12:15:58 PM »

I love the wee key chain! And fruit soup? That sounds pretty amazing!! Thank goodness for Google so I can find out some more info  Cheesy!
The big octo is great! What are you going to stash in him suereal?! (Or maybe that's too private of a question  Grin!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2012 12:40:11 PM »

Rosehip soup with some vanilla ice cream in it is an awesome dessert Smiley

The pattern for the keychain is on ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tentacles
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2012 04:03:39 PM »

I love rosehips, so I had to try that one first.  The Hub and I have had blueberry soup from IKEA before and it was good.  This brand of rose hip was MUCH yummier.  I will have to save the other package till we get some ice cream Grin.  Was I supposed to heat it up, or just whisk it in to the water?  I heated it up and liked it that way.

And as far as what to "feed" my new cephalopod, I have had several ideas.  But still nothing concrete.  I suppose it will depend on what room Mr. Squishy ends up in.  LOL I could keep a bag of Swedish gummy fish in it!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People who have uncovered lifes twisted hoax find refuge in the irreverent, twisted and weird."

RuPaul in discussion With John Waters
BirdBones
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2012 09:17:50 PM »

Ah! Fruktsoppa! Aka fruitsoup- a really great swedish invention! And yes, an octopus suggests itself for keeping things in it Grin Secret little pebbles maybe? But I vote you keep the diamonds your unicorn poops in them, suereal Grin

I received today! After a long day with exams I came home to a huge box of wonders! Will post pics later.. after nappy time....
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012 07:39:25 AM by BirdBones » THIS ROCKS   Logged
goldfishpollywog
Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2012 11:36:43 AM »

Love the ipod cyclopean cozy, especially the colorful stalk, really sets it off!

What a fun octi!  I would be hiding Swedish fish in, because the Goose would mess with those more quickly than anything from a unicorn's posterior!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
BirdBones
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2012 02:06:41 PM »

OK, here we go:

It is truly amazing how stuffies come our way on the day best suited to their arrival.After a long dreary day I got to open a huge package from the sweet teachart! ( And believe me, that was NO small package! Grin)

Ready to feel envy?
TA-DAAAAA!

She spoiled me rotten with a huge amount of evil American candy, as you can see and I immediately ignored that the bf and I just decided that we had gotten a bit chubby during the winter... I tried the fruit gushers first and have been wearing a very satisfied evil grin ever since I managed to un-stick my teeth Wink I'm looking forward to the facial expression resulting from eating my way through all the rest of it, especially the odd but interesting "supersour-spray-candy" and the ginger mints that came in a very pretty little box.... And I got something called lip smacker too! I've never had lippgloss with a taste before, but I do remember Lorelai and Sookie in Gilmore Girls having a very girly moment over lip smackers...  Grin.. getting ready to be all girly Wink

And after fending off the bf's equally hungry looks towards the peanut butter chocolate ( I'll share, but it won't do to tell him so too soon Wink), I opened an awesome psychedelic Willy Wonka-box and out came

A GOTH-FRAGGLE! I soo love fraggles! And his facial expression is just right! He's wee tiny and has already moved in in a little fairy house I made, which henceforth shall be called fragglehill.  Grin His tiny arms are movable and I just luuve him...

And there was something bigger wrapped in really pretty towels that teachart knew would appeal to my love of 50's design:

and inside.... a burton-esque-drinking-bottle-worm-creature!

What a great functional stuffie! It's cuddly and funny and odd and it became friends with my monster-school-purse that has the same colors at once! Be assured I will carry it around with me a lot! And the best of it- the handle is made in such a way that it can attach itself to things... it went for my belt right away and seems to be pretty comfortable:

THANK YOU so much teachart - you nailed it! I am having so much fun with what you made (and that's not just because of the mad candy-grin on my face)!
YOU ROCK!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2012 03:01:49 PM »

omg, awesome job, Teachart!!  I think I'm in love with the tiny little fraggle.  And a waterbottle cozy!  That is definitely birdbone's style! 

Is that a contigo water bottle?  Because mine also has the clippy handle that I love.  I have three of them.  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I'm so crafty, I make babies!  Baby Bean 2.0 born 6/1/16
Foxy Sam
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2012 07:53:39 PM »

Wow, I love the tiny fraggle, fraggles are awesome, and that monster drink bottle holder is brilliant and cute and I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
goldfishpollywog
Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2012 10:04:44 PM »

Love the worm waterbottle holder!   The tiny fraggle looks so fun to play with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
teachart
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2012 05:50:20 PM »

Thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun making that tiny fraggle, my first 3D needle felting project. I am proud to say that I only stabbed myself 4 or 5 times with the barbed needle and managed to keep all blood off of goth-fraggle!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Cozies
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Chocolate Mice
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: 50's Style Cocktail Hat

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...