A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,202
Currently Running With Scissors:
506 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Theme Box Swap Gallery and Discussion  (Read 13691 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Susie Apple

Ride it on out like you were a bird.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2012 08:32:26 AM »

I love the HP glass mug, texscrapper.

I love all the mixed up items, like the Yoda-Stitch and the Oscar-Doctor.

Also, I want a little tea steeper with moons and stars. Cute.

(And Liam, also CUTE.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LilLouLouBell
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2012 05:22:49 PM »

I received an absolutely amazing package from CherryLime yesterday.  I cannot say enough about all of the wonderful things in that tiny package.  I really can't even say what is my favorite thing, it is all so awesome!  Honestly, I had forgotten a lot of the themes I put on my questionnaire, which made opening the box even more exciting!  

First of all, apologies for my terrible photography.  These photos won't do some of these things justice, so I hope you can use your imagination!  Cheesy

Yoda is my hero, and I got this awesome anklet!  I'm so glad I live in FL and it is in the 70s/80s already so I can show this off!

Spock is my soulmate (though he only feels that way every seven years or so!  I love you if you got that!  Cheesy )  and I can't wait to start jotting notes in this little pad!  Tongue

A necklace and matching earrings following the theme of "black and white romance", and as I love ribbon roses and pearls, this jewelry set is even more perfect for me then CherryLime may of intended!  She's so good!  Cheesy  Also, I love the "Tiffany & Co." box!

This fits the theme of "colorful, funky jewelry", and I think it is beautiful!  I love purple, and I like the iridescences.  Also, I've been on kind of an 80's kick lately, and I think the pendant sort of falls into that era!  

I was flabbergasted when I saw this bracelet.  I randomly inherited one of those larger wooden beads in a mixtures sent by my aunt years ago.  I've been looking for more of these beads because I thought they were so cute.  I got a wonderful bracelet and extra beads from CherryLime!  Isn't that such a cool coincidence?

I love this little pouch.  CherryLime embroidered an "ohm" on it for me, my favorite symbol and my favorite colors!  Can't figure out what I'm gonna put in it just yet, but it will definitely be put to use!  

Big Bang Theory!  I love this song, sing it all the time to my mom, and this ATC is now on display directly in the middle of my fridge!  Cheesy

And last but not least, this wonderful desk calendar and extra little sci-fi/ horror posters printed on cardstock for my use!  I think I'll turn some of them into little pendants for necklaces and earrings.  Isn't it cool!?  I'll have to figure out a way to change the month without damaging the pages.  

Didn't I get a wonderful package?  Thank you so much CherryLime!  I hope you love your box as much as I loved everything in mine!   Kiss
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012 05:25:25 PM by LilLouLouBell » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The gratification comes in doing, not in the results."

http://wists.com/LilLouLouBell
FairyWings
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2012 06:00:46 PM »

cute
 I like the Soft kitty ATC, I am also a fan of The Big Bang Theory and sometimes sing that song to my daughter
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2012 06:12:17 PM »

Great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cherrylime

I have sewn for the cows and they were pleased.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2012 06:44:11 PM »

I'm so, so glad that you loved everything! So, confession ... that funky jewelry is repurposed from a necklace my mother-in-law gave me last Christmas. The beads were just strung on a wire and it was SO not me. Pulling it all apart and putting each bead on it's own little ... wire ... whatever the technical term for that is ... really helped and at the end I liked it better ... but it's still not me and it's too pretty to not be loved. So I'm THRILLED that it's going to be worn! Just don't tell my MIL it's by someone other than me.  Wink

And double thrill you love that little bracelet! I wasn't sure but I had those beads (also from a deconstructed necklace from my MIL - she tries so hard) and they said "Florida" to me in an odd way so you got them! They apparently wanted to be with you!

My package is sitting in our apartment complex's main office and I'm picking it up first thing tomorrow morning - I'm so excited! Unfortunately arrived home after the office was closed today. Sad But tomorrow!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012 06:48:19 PM by Cherrylime » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Home Depot is my happy place.
My Pinterest
Currently obsessed with cables and quilts
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2012 04:23:02 AM »

Spock is my soulmate (though he only feels that way every seven years or so!  I love you if you got that!  Cheesy )  and I can't wait to start jotting notes in this little pad!  Tongue

Then I love you, too!  I laughed so hard I snorted coffee  Grin Roll Eyes
(for the record, snorting coffee really ~hurts~)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cherrylime

I have sewn for the cows and they were pleased.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2012 03:17:03 PM »

I got the most amazing box from LilLouLouBell!

Beautiful charm necklace and passport holder! I really like simple jewelry and LilLouLouBell gave me a beautiful one! She included two charms, one Doctor Who themed and one from Pirates of the Caribbean (the ride, not the movie). I LOVE them all! And I'm such a fan of #9 and she included his picture in the double sided charm. Sigh. Number 9 and the Tardis. Love it! And the passport holder is perfect! We're traveling to Canada this summer and my poor passport is so bland. Now it'll look fabulous! The craftsmanship is excellent as well - very professional. I'm impressed!

The other side of the charms - love!

One of my themes was "Disney" and these potholders are perfect! Plus I was just thinking about getting another potholder or two as ours are getting worn. Now I have the perfect ones! This was LilLouLouBell's first time making bias tape and she did a great job. I hate making bias tape (reason #4 why I'm not a quilter) so I really appreciate her taking the time to do that. And they look fab!

My husband's been having a rough year with a difficult job so I asked if maybe she could make him something from his favorite theme - Ghostbusters. And she did! His own passport cover (he loves it!) and an amazing little sculpture of the symmetrical book stacking incident of 1947.  Grin To get these pictures I literally had to pry it out of his hands with the promise to give it back the moment I was done. He thinks it's the coolest thing ever. Thank you! It doesn't fix the job but it will make his desk a lot happier.

Detail pic of the books - look at the titles! Love the detail!

Four sets of gorgeous earrings! The bottom left ones are both steampunk theme and perfect. While I appreciate detailed, highly complex jewelry, it's always too much for me to wear. LilLouLouBell took that into account and now I have some steampunk stuff that's perfect for me!

The upper right earrings are so beautiful - the purple ones were from my theme of purple and have a tiny Japanese fan on the white bead. What LilLouLouBell didn't know is that I adore Japanese fans so these are even more perfect than she could have guessed! The gold and white earrings are from my Greco-Roman theme and I couldn't love them more - she totally captured the feel of ancient Greece without making it costumey. I'm wearing them now. Smiley As a bonus, they perfectly compliment a necklace I have that, until now, hasn't had any earrings to wear with it. Thank you!

Continuing my Disney theme, LilLouLouBell found these vintage Disneyland pictures and put them into this beautiful frame. I adore this beyond words and it's getting a place of pride in my disneyfied livingroom.

Thank you for all this awesomeness, LilLouLouBell! I'm overwhelmed by it all and love each and every piece! My husband thanks you too - he loves his own goodies! Thank you!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Home Depot is my happy place.
My Pinterest
Currently obsessed with cables and quilts
MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2012 10:14:23 AM »

Everything is so gorgeous! The bracelet with the pictures inside the squares is so nicely made, how did you do to? I would love to make something like that. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
texscrapper

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2012 07:11:16 PM »

So sorry for the delay in posting pic of my AMAZING package! We have been showing cattle for the past two weeks at a major Stock show - it's finally over (for us) and I finally have time to catch up on life Smiley

Here are my lovelies!

First up made my whole family smile! Repurposed T-Shirt bags from my Pinterest Board with a Lutheran theme! My oldest son immediately grabbed the "Lutheran Chick Magnet" bag for his confirmation class! He was the envy of everyone!

A Beautiful wall cross - I have the perfect spot in my office for this!

A plethera of awesome-ness!

Awesome goodies from my Pinterest Boards! The crayons art is heading into the toy room and the S - which I ADORE! - is going to the craft room. I LOVE the whimsies, but more - I LOVE the jar they came in!

Hand Carved Stamps - thee are SO special - thank you!!

And last, but not least - what I LOVE the most - a bevy of handmade cards! Dik sent me over 75 handmade cards so that I could send out to the children that I work with. Every theme under the sun is represented. I can not tell you how special this is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2012 07:24:35 PM »

that is a lot of cards! I love the crayon art too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Modifying the Curly Look
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Competing the Curly Look
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Curly Look
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Modifying the Straight Look
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Accessorizing the Straight Look
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...